Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

Cruz and the republican lead house stood on principle, they refused to kowtow to obama and his wildass spending. They did the right thing for america. They are heroes. They are patriots.

Obama shut down the govt rather than work with the other side to find middle ground. That is FACT.

Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid waste of lives and money, both parties are responsible. That is also FACT.

Partisan brain dead libtard like you are the pitiful stupid people. because your party takes precedent over your brain.

Both your "Facts" are complete bullshit.

Sorry, shallow, but facts are facts. sorry if those facts destroy your glorious image of your kenyan messiah from indonesia.

Who the heck is that?

And the Fact remains.

Your facts are complete malarkey.

You know what malarkey is right? It's an Irish thing.

Like Obama. :lol:

The poor Democrats and their sheep

they REALLY think they are going to be able to run on this when nearly 60% of the people can't STAND Obama and his party of comrades in arms

vote them out folks...keep that picture in memory

Even the senile Bob Schieffer got it. Yesterday on CBS:

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

Dude...the whole world knows you did it! I'll bet even your mother blames you!

Are you really that stupid?

Don't answer that.

We know the answer is "yes you are".

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

You liberals couldn't be honest to save your pathetic lives.

And here is where the stupidity know no bounds. Obamacare aka ACA had been passed and funded in Congress, reviewed by the SCOTUS and partially implemented.

Guess what stupid, those three actions made Obamacare part of the government.

Sorry you don't like that. Just the way it is though.

If Cruz repeats his lie often enough, he thinks people will start to believe it

Don't answer that.

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

And where does he get that sort of power?

He has a vote in the Senate.

That's it.

He doesn't, its you on the left that are claiming that Cruz shut down the govt. Now, you say he doesn't have the power-------WTF, did you miss your paxil this morning?

" I have a phone and a pen" obama

" if congress will not pass my programs, I will" obama
Good, about time.

Neither Reagan nor Bush bothered issuing a warning. They just did it.

So now you approve of the executive orders issued by Bush. :confused:

or do you only approve when executive orders are issued by democrats?

Come on shallow, say it-----------everything ever done by democrats is wonderful and perfect and everything ever done by republicans sucks.

Come on---prove what an idiot you really are.

Say what?

:cool:

Don't answer that.

And here is where the stupidity know no bounds. Obamacare aka ACA had been passed and funded in Congress, reviewed by the SCOTUS and partially implemented.

Guess what stupid, those three actions made Obamacare part of the government.

Sorry you don't like that. Just the way it is though.

Obamacare is part of the government! LOL! Which branch is Obamacare?? What section of the Constitution does Obamacare fall under?
You're such an ignorant toothless stumpbroke, Zeke, I think you need help logging on here.

Quote:
“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...
Makes you wonder how many doses of LSD this guy has taken. But then, that's what the cons do...make a mess and blame the dems. They ran up the national debt and blamed the dems. They destroyed the economy and blamed the dems. The destroyed women's healthcare in Texas and are now blaming the dems for making them dependent on "Uncle Sugar", because women can't control their libidos, saying it's the dems that have a "war on women".

If Cruz repeats his lie often enough, he thinks people will start to believe it

Same with the lie about Obama's spending, vacations and the rest. They just keep telling the same lies and, I gotta admit - it works.

"if you like your doctor, you can keep him, period"
"if you like your health plan, you can keep it, period"
"Benghazi was caused by a video"
"The IRS is not targeting conservatives"
"NSA is not spying on american citizens"
"corpseman"
"57 states"

yep, just keep lying. do it enough and some people will believe the lies.

Quote:
Makes you wonder how many doses of LSD this guy has taken. But then, that's what the cons do...make a mess and blame the dems. They ran up the national debt and blamed the dems. They destroyed the economy and blamed the dems. The destroyed women's healthcare in Texas and are now blaming the dems for making them dependent on "Uncle Sugar", because women can't control their libidos, saying it's the dems that have a "war on women".

makes you wonder how some people will fall for anything they see printed

Don't answer that.

That's it.

He doesn't, its you on the left that are claiming that Cruz shut down the govt. Now, you say he doesn't have the power-------WTF, did you miss your paxil this morning?

So..

You are saying that House Rule 638 and the Hastert Rule are not in keeping with the Constitution?

As was Cruz's faux filibuster?

Well..we agree!

:clap2:

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

douchebag....

The House did its job and presented the scumbag-in-chief with a Budget.

the scumbag-in-chief didn't like it and rejected it.

the scumbag-in-chief shut down the government but the House got blamed for it. As usual.

Not uncommon, the House always gets blamed for government shut downs

Hey rabbit, if it (Obamacare) is not part of the government, what the fuck is the problem with you republicans and Obamacare.

I mean, you do know that Obama is President. Right? And that he has pushed this program through Congress. Right? Rethugs have fought it tooth and nail.

So what is Obamacare, you silly fucking stupid rabbit? Why have you rethugs been so opposed to a program that has no ties to the government.

Is it a private enterprise? What is it rabbit?

That's it.

So..

You are saying that House Rule 638 and the Hastert Rule are not in keeping with the Constitution?

As was Cruz's faux filibuster?

Well..we agree!

:clap2:

Yeah, and its technically legal for Reid to sit on over 200 bills passed by the house. Legal does not always equal right.

Forum List

Back