Does the Bible Offer Proof of A Fourth Dimension?

I've never heard anyone say they saw Jesus in a dream but many who have had a near death experience say they have. Some dreams are prophetic, they warn us about or foretell the future. I don't see that as our imagination running free. It seems like another dimension to me but maybe one that is tied to this one because our bodies are still alive.

It seems like a portal to another dimension to me too. and it can't be imagination run wild especially if what is foretold in a dream actually happens.

I was just pointing out that people do not pop in and out of reality, float up into the sky, hear from God, or see the future except in dreams and visions, altered states of consciousness, which explains the stories of Jesus being seen by many people after the crucifixion doing things that are impossible, from his stone being rolled by an angel, to vanishing in front of a group, eating fish to prove he wasn't a ghost, etc...

Even the so called transfiguration was about what a disciple saw in a dream... 'they fell into a deep sleep"

Abraham cooking for angels and bargaining with God was a dream. Ezekiel being carried by his hair through the sky from Babylon to Jerusalem and digging through the Temple wall with his bare hands was a dream...etc,

I have spoken with Jesus in a dream and several people I have known personally have appeared to me in dreams after they died specifically to tell me that they were not dead.

anything like that ever happen to you?

Last edited:
Too much evidence of higher plains to not acknowledge they exist. Do you think the dream state is another dimension or possibly a glimpse into the fourth?

If the dream state is a glimpse into another dimension, then there are some very strange things going on there.

As far as Jesus popping in and out of reality, eating fish, or Thomas poking his wounds, I submit that those stories of people seeing Jesus after the crucifixion were the eyewitness accounts of what happened in a dream.

Since the belief was that dreams and visions are the medium through which God communicates with people, seeing and speaking with Jesus in a dream would have convinced his disciples that he survived physical death and was in the realm of God.

Elijah being 'taken up' in a whirlwind is just a euphemism for him being killed in the middle of an angry rioting mob..

Over 500 people at one time having the same dream simultaneously? Really? Were all these smoking peyote?

We live in a three dimensional world. We see thing in a three dimensional context. An entity capable of moving from this third dimensional world in a fourth dimension could escape our view and remain unseen by us until that entity returned to our third dimensional environment. Such is the very method I submit to you that the Christ used to escape from threatening multitudes twice in John 8:59 and 10:39. I further submit that Christ again moved from this fourth dimension into the locked room where his followers had gathered following His resurrection (John 20: 19-23 and 26-29).

Another example is shown again in Acts 8:39-40 where Phillip baptized the eunuch on a road and then was swept up by the Lord and was found later that day at Azotus, a town several days journey away from the spot where he baptized the eunuch.

There are other possibilities as well such as Enoch's disappearance and Elijah's chariot of fire. Even the separation at death to Heaven or Hell might be transference to a forth dimension. I submit that the reality of the higher position of a forth dimensional spiritual world is the norm while our lower position in the three dimensional world is only a virtual world created especially to accommodate our temporal existence while trapped in our carbon based bodies. I submit the inner being is of the immortal and powerful spiritual world of which we have the promise and hope of obtaining where we too will no longer be bound by the constraints of space and time.

4th dimension's usually describe as being time. Current model uses 11 if not mistaken.

We live in a three dimensional world. We see thing in a three dimensional context. An entity capable of moving from this third dimensional world in a fourth dimension could escape our view and remain unseen by us until that entity returned to our third dimensional environment. Such is the very method I submit to you that the Christ used to escape from threatening multitudes twice in John 8:59 and 10:39. I further submit that Christ again moved from this fourth dimension into the locked room where his followers had gathered following His resurrection (John 20: 19-23 and 26-29).

Another example is shown again in Acts 8:39-40 where Phillip baptized the eunuch on a road and then was swept up by the Lord and was found later that day at Azotus, a town several days journey away from the spot where he baptized the eunuch.

There are other possibilities as well such as Enoch's disappearance and Elijah's chariot of fire. Even the separation at death to Heaven or Hell might be transference to a forth dimension. I submit that the reality of the higher position of a forth dimensional spiritual world is the norm while our lower position in the three dimensional world is only a virtual world created especially to accommodate our temporal existence while trapped in our carbon based bodies. I submit the inner being is of the immortal and powerful spiritual world of which we have the promise and hope of obtaining where we too will no longer be bound by the constraints of space and time.

The only thing proved by the bible is that there are a lot of under developed minds out there.

From whom or from where did you receive the capability of forming an opinion?

4th dimension's usually describe as being time. Current model uses 11 if not mistaken.

It's all over the board. Some say 10, some 12, some 26.

Too much evidence of higher plains to not acknowledge they exist. Do you think the dream state is another dimension or possibly a glimpse into the fourth?

If the dream state is a glimpse into another dimension, then there are some very strange things going on there.

As far as Jesus popping in and out of reality, eating fish, or Thomas poking his wounds, I submit that those stories of people seeing Jesus after the crucifixion were the eyewitness accounts of what happened in a dream.

Since the belief was that dreams and visions are the medium through which God communicates with people, seeing and speaking with Jesus in a dream would have convinced his disciples that he survived physical death and was in the realm of God.

Elijah being 'taken up' in a whirlwind is just a euphemism for him being killed in the middle of an angry rioting mob..

Over 500 people at one time having the same dream simultaneously? Really? Were all these smoking peyote?

Scripture says that Jesus appeared to over 500 people. Who said that it was the same dream or they all saw him simultaneously?

Do you really believe that a dead person appeared to over 500 people at the same time while they were awake?

What have you been smoking?

Scripture says that Jesus appeared to over 500 people. Who said that it was the same dream or they all saw him simultaneously?

Do you really believe that a dead person appeared to over 500 people at the same time while they were awake?

No, I do not believe a dead person appeared to anyone at all. I do believe a very alive Christ appeared to over 500 people though.

No, I do not believe a dead person appeared to anyone at all. I do believe a very alive Christ appeared to over 500 people though.

What is more likely?

Jesus physically materialized and dematerialized in front of 500 people in broad daylight after he was killed or those 500 people had different dreams in the night, like the few recorded in scripture, that convinced them all that Jesus was alive and well after he was crucified and in the realm of God as is the promised reward of the righteous?

Believing is great but if what you believe contradicts well known, universally accepted, and long established facts about the nature of reality, it most likely is false.

If you look and look and keep on looking for another more rational way to understand what you already profess to believe that conforms to and can be confirmed by reality, you will find it...and then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free from the bondage and darkness of living life according to the blinding light of a lie.

I've never heard anyone say they saw Jesus in a dream but many who have had a near death experience say they have. Some dreams are prophetic, they warn us about or foretell the future. I don't see that as our imagination running free. It seems like another dimension to me but maybe one that is tied to this one because our bodies are still alive.

It seems like a portal to another dimension to me too. and it can't be imagination run wild especially if what is foretold in a dream actually happens.

I was just pointing out that people do not pop in and out of reality, float up into the sky, hear from God, or see the future except in dreams and visions, altered states of consciousness, which explains the stories of Jesus being seen by many people after the crucifixion doing things that are impossible, from his stone being rolled by an angel, to vanishing in front of a group, eating fish to prove he wasn't a ghost, etc...

Even the so called transfiguration was about what a disciple saw in a dream... 'they fell into a deep sleep"

Abraham cooking for angels and bargaining with God was a dream. Ezekiel being carried by his hair through the sky from Babylon to Jerusalem and digging through the Temple wall with his bare hands was a dream...etc,

I have spoken with Jesus in a dream and several people I have known personally have appeared to me in dreams after they died specifically to tell me that they were not dead.

anything like that ever happen to you?
I don't usually remember my dreams, but the ones I do remember are the prophetic kind. I have seen people who have passed and although their passing was never discussed, I believe the dreams were them letting me know they still exist. One dream let me know my wife would get cancer 20 years later and that her brother would die young. Both events happened.

I appeared to about 500 people yesterday when I went shopping. We're equal.

What is more likely?

Jesus physically materialized and dematerialized in front of 500 people in broad daylight after he was killed or those 500 people had different dreams in the night, like the few recorded in scripture, that convinced them all that Jesus was alive and well after he was crucified and in the realm of God as is the promised reward of the righteous?

Believing is great but if what you believe contradicts well known, universally accepted, and long established facts about the nature of reality, it most likely is false.

If you look and look and keep on looking for another more rational way to understand what you already profess to believe that conforms to and can be confirmed by reality, you will find it...and then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free from the bondage and darkness of living life according to the blinding light of a lie.

Believe as you will but I submit that even your own reality and rationale has changed somewhat in just the last twenty years. We now have defibrillators which can bring back a stopped heart. Who knows what will serve to change our realities and rationales within the coming twenty years.
From whence did we obtain the abilities to form realities, opinions, and rationales? Where in scripture does it state that these were in a dream or vision state?

Unless that happened after you had been nailed to a cross, you are not nearly equal.

I see none of you atheists are actually debunking the theory of various dimensions but are instead as usual simply denying the existence of God which was never the import of the thread.

What is more likely?

Believe as you will but I submit that even your own reality and rationale has changed somewhat in just the last twenty years. We now have defibrillators which can bring back a stopped heart. Who knows what will serve to change our realities and rationales within the coming twenty years.
From whence did we obtain the abilities to form realities, opinions, and rationales? Where in scripture does it state that these were in a dream or vision state?

We are not discussing possible medical advances of the future, were talking about what was impossible in first century Judea including what remains impossible to this day.

People who are dead for three or more days because they were violently killed do not get up from the grave and start spooking their friends by popping in and out of reality until they float up into the sky in full view of everyone there..

Such things are only possible in dreams.....

Does it have to be spelled out for you? You believe that people were literally crawling out of their graves and floating into the sky like human balloons in the first century?

Seriously man, snap out of it.

What is more likely?

We are not discussing possible medical advances of the future, were talking about what was impossible in first century Judea including what remains impossible to this day.

People who are dead for three or more days because they were violently killed do not get up from the grave and start spooking their friends by popping in and out of reality until they float up into the sky in full view of everyone there..

Such things are only possible in dreams.....

Does it have to be spelled out for you? You believe that people were literally crawling out of their graves and floating into the sky like human balloons in the first century?

Seriously man, snap out of it.

No, what we were discussing was the constraints of time and space upon us in the world in which we live. That was the OP. What I did was show that with the inclusion of a dimension without the constraints of time and space Christ could have freely moved into the locked room. That was the OP. You have not addressed that concept at all. All you have done is to start an atheist rant against the Bible upon which there was no previous discussion nor does it have anything to do with the OP.

No, what we were discussing was the constraints of time and space upon us in the world in which we live. That was the OP. What I did was show that with the inclusion of a dimension without the constraints of time and space Christ could have freely moved into the locked room. That was the OP. You have not addressed that concept at all. All you have done is to start an atheist rant against the Bible upon which there was no previous discussion nor does it have anything to do with the OP.

nice try. The constraints of time and space make it impossible that Jesus popped in and out of this reality into some other reality except of course if those eyewitness accounts are eyewitness accounts of what occurred in a dream where the constraints of reality, same as it ever was, do not exist.

Has everything to do with the OP

You have shown nothing except that you are given to fantasy.

Unless that happened after you had been nailed to a cross, you are not nearly equal.

I see none of you atheists are actually debunking the theory of various dimensions but are instead as usual simply denying the existence of God which was never the import of the thread.
I have no problem with more dimensions. I once turned water into wine as well. We must be equal.

I don't usually remember my dreams, but the ones I do remember are the prophetic kind. I have seen people who have passed and although their passing was never discussed, I believe the dreams were them letting me know they still exist. One dream let me know my wife would get cancer 20 years later and that her brother would die young. Both events happened.

So, I assume it doesn't seem so far fetched to you how a first century Jew who had been taught since youth that God speaks to people through dreams and visions might take a visit from Jesus in their dreams after he was killed to be proof that Jesus survived death and was in the realm of God as they also believed was the reward of the righteous which gave them the faith and courage to carry on and spread his teachings until they too were killed..

If they were looking for signs that Jesus was taken up into heaven to be with God, as he claimed would happen before he died, they would not have been waiting in the graveyard among the tombs for Jesus' corpse to come to life, they would have looked for him to appear in their dreams......

Last edited:

nice try. The constraints of time and space make it impossible that Jesus popped in and out of this reality into some other reality except of course if those eyewitness accounts are eyewitness accounts of what occurred in a dream where the constraints of reality, same as it ever was, do not exist.

Has everything to do with the OP

You have shown nothing except that you are given to fantasy.

Didn't read the original OP I see. The OP plainly states that it is the constraints of time and space that prevents it. It speaks to another dimension. No mention of any dreams though. Dreams are your fantasy - not mine.

Forum List

Back