Does the Bible Offer Proof of A Fourth Dimension?

Over 500 people at one time having the same dream simultaneously? Really? Were all these smoking peyote?

Scripture says that Jesus appeared to over 500 people. Who said that it was the same dream or they all saw him simultaneously?

Do you really believe that a dead person appeared to over 500 people at the same time while they were awake?

What have you been smoking?

No, I do not believe a dead person appeared to anyone at all. I do believe a very alive Christ appeared to over 500 people though.
I appeared to about 500 people yesterday when I went shopping. We're equal.

Unless that happened after you had been nailed to a cross, you are not nearly equal.

I see none of you atheists are actually debunking the theory of various dimensions but are instead as usual simply denying the existence of God which was never the import of the thread.
I have no problem with more dimensions. I once turned water into wine as well. We must be equal.

Yes, if you can't refute something, go juvenile.

Didn't read the original OP I see. The OP plainly states that it is the constraints of time and space that prevents it. It speaks to another dimension. No mention of any dreams though. Dreams are your fantasy - not mine.

LOL... Exactly, except that the fantasy is that there exists some other dimension of conscious life where the constraints of space and time do not apply other than the dimension perceived in dreams where time and space do not exist and it is possible for an eyewitness account of a close friend recently deceased popping in and out of a locked room full of people to be faithful and true..

The belief that Jesus literally appeared in the flesh after he was killed in a locked room full of wide awake people in broad daylight is a belief that is absurd.

Scripture says that Jesus appeared to over 500 people. Who said that it was the same dream or they all saw him simultaneously?

Do you really believe that a dead person appeared to over 500 people at the same time while they were awake?

What have you been smoking?

No, I do not believe a dead person appeared to anyone at all. I do believe a very alive Christ appeared to over 500 people though.

Unless that happened after you had been nailed to a cross, you are not nearly equal.

I see none of you atheists are actually debunking the theory of various dimensions but are instead as usual simply denying the existence of God which was never the import of the thread.
I have no problem with more dimensions. I once turned water into wine as well. We must be equal.

You never made your own wine?
I've also ridden a donkey. The similarities are piling up.

Didn't read the original OP I see. The OP plainly states that it is the constraints of time and space that prevents it. It speaks to another dimension. No mention of any dreams though. Dreams are your fantasy - not mine.

LOL... Exactly, except that the fantasy is that there exists some other dimension of conscious life where the constraints of space and time do not apply other than the dimension perceived in dreams where time and space do not exist and it is possible for an eyewitness account of a close friend recently deceased popping in and out of a locked room full of people to be faithful and true..

The belief that Jesus literally appeared in the flesh after he was killed in a locked room full of wide awake people in broad daylight is a belief that is absurd.

Absurd to you, plausible by scientific theory. You speak of reality in one breath and of dreams in another. I think your reasoning is absurd.

More juvenile remarks. Is this really all you folks can do? Atheists and agnostics most always tout their superior knowledge of science and math over that of a Christian. All this Christian receives from the atheist and agnostic camps are stupid little juvenile remarks of desperation.

I don't usually remember my dreams, but the ones I do remember are the prophetic kind. I have seen people who have passed and although their passing was never discussed, I believe the dreams were them letting me know they still exist. One dream let me know my wife would get cancer 20 years later and that her brother would die young. Both events happened.

So, I assume it doesn't seem so far fetched to you how a first century Jew who had been taught since youth that God speaks to people through dreams and visions might take a visit from Jesus in their dreams after he was killed to be proof that Jesus survived death and was in the realm of God as they also believed was the reward of the righteous which gave them the faith and courage to carry on and spread his teachings until they too were killed..

If they were looking for signs that Jesus was taken up into heaven to be with God, as he claimed would happen before he died, they would not have been waiting in the graveyard among the tombs for Jesus' corpse to come to life, they would have looked for him to appear in their dreams......
Except that isn't what happened. He appeared in the flesh, not in their dreams.

More juvenile remarks. Is this really all you folks can do? Atheists and agnostics most always tout their superior knowledge of science and math over that of a Christian. All this Christian receives from the atheist and agnostic camps are stupid little juvenile remarks of desperation.
We used to have one of those thorny trees in our backyard and I ran into it as a child and the thorns poked into my head and I bled. Is that eerie or what?

Absurd to you, plausible by scientific theory. You speak of reality in one breath and of dreams in another. I think your reasoning is absurd.

Thats OK..

You might not have known this but there is an actual reality that everyone with a physical body is intimately acquainted with that is constrained by space and time and subject to universal laws that govern the material universe.

......And then there is the reality perceived in dreams, where those laws do not apply and people can fly through the air and loved ones who have passed away can speak with you, eat fish, appear and disappear into thin air, or stick your fingers into their mortal wounds.

As with many other cultures, to Jesus and his disciples, what happened in dreams were as relevant as any daily activity experience in real life and even more so when a communication or teaching was perceived originating from what they had been taught to believe since birth was the incorporeal realm of God.... " If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." Numbers 12:6

I do not dispute the existence of other dimensions or higher realms of intelligent life, but any story about Jesus appearing to people after he was crucified was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in a dream.

People who have died violently do not disappear with their corpses from their final resting place and start popping in and out of locked rooms and spooking their friends three or four days later except in dreams or Hollywood movies.

Ask any scientist.

Last edited:

Thats OK..

You might not have known this but there is an actual reality that everyone with a physical body is intimately acquainted with that is constrained by space and time and subject to universal laws that govern the material universe.

......And then there is the reality perceived in dreams, where those laws do not apply and people can fly through the air and loved ones who have passed away can speak with you, eat fish, appear and disappear into thin air, or stick your fingers into their mortal wounds.

As with many other cultures, to Jesus and his disciples, what happened in dreams were as relevant as any daily activity experience in real life and even more so when a communication or teaching was perceived originating from what they had been taught to believe since birth was the incorporeal realm of God.... " If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." Numbers 12:6

I do not dispute the existence of other dimensions or higher realms of intelligent life, but any story about Jesus appearing to people after he was crucified was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in a dream.

People who have died violently do not disappear with their corpses from their final resting place and start popping in and out of locked rooms and spooking their friends three or four days later except in dreams or Hollywood movies.

Ask any scientist.

Thats OK..

Ask any scientist.

I might not have known? Really?? Have you not bothered yet to read my original OP? You are a real wonder. I cannot engage you if you have no idea of either my position or of yours.

Sure, but do you party with sinners and prostitutes and keep company with all sorts of bad characters?
Definitely!!! All the time! Should I try to walk on water?

Nah, you should probably stick it to the man daily until a pissed off lynch mob surrounds you and then dematerialize into thin air in full view of everybody there and then reappear on the other side of town whooping it up as if nothing happened..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back