🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the GOP base still believe the lies of the Republican Party? Some examples:

R

rdean

George W. Bush said not finding any WMD's in Iraq was a huge disappointment.
So one way or the other, there's a lie. Either they were there or they weren't there. Either way, Bush is lying.

So which lie do Republicans still believe?
There were WMD's in Iraq?
There were no WMD's in Iraq?

Trickle down is a discredited economic theory. The basic theory is that the more you cut taxes on the wealthy and the more money they have, the more jobs they will create. Looking at our economy and the enormous wage gap, do Republicans still believe in trickle down?

Considering that there are 5.8 million jobs available that go unfilled, do Republicans still believe that education is unneeded?

Considering the enormous wage gap, do Republican still believe a minimum wage is a mistake?

Looking at the one hundred thousand people poisoned in Flint, do Republicans still believe we have to many safety regulations?

Considering that the millions of jobs that moved to China under Bush are now automated, do Republicans believe Trump when he says he can bring them back?

Do Republicans believe that Miami is sinking into the ocean? Do they have theory why if it is?

Do Republicans believe this chart is a lie?
SNAPCharts1_1.png

Do Republicans believe Muslims hate us for our freedom?

Do Republicans believe that if you kill all the gays, it will end homosexuality?

Do Republicans believe gays recruit children? That you can be "turned"?

Do Republicans believe that God punished New Orleans for having a gay pride parade?

We know from the Isis timeline, the organization began in 2003, but Republicans believe Obama started Isis. Do they still believe Obama started Isis even though we have a publish timeline?

We know that when Bush disbanded the Iraqi Army, many members joined up with Isis. Do Republicans still believe that Bush never disbanded the Iraqi Army?

Are there more?

So one way or the other, there's a lie. Either they were there or they weren't there. Either way, Bush is lying.

Trickle down is a discredited economic theory. The basic theory is that the more you cut taxes on the wealthy and the more money they have, the more jobs they will create. Looking at our economy and the enormous wage gap, do Republicans still believe in trickle down?

Considering that there are 5.8 million jobs available that go unfilled, do Republicans still believe that education is unneeded?

Considering the enormous wage gap, do Republican still believe a minimum wage is a mistake?

Looking at the one hundred thousand people poisoned in Flint, do Republicans still believe we have to many safety regulations?

Considering that the millions of jobs that moved to China under Bush are now automated, do Republicans believe Trump when he says he can bring them back?

Do Republicans believe that Miami is sinking into the ocean? Do they have theory why if it is?

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Do Republicans believe that if you kill all the gays, it will end homosexuality?

Do Republicans believe that God punished New Orleans for having a gay pride parade?

We know from the Isis timeline, the organization began in 2003, but Republicans believe Obama started Isis. Do they still believe Obama started Isis even though we have a publish timeline?

We know that when Bush disbanded the Iraqi Army, many members joined up with Isis. Do Republicans still believe that Bush never disbanded the Iraqi Army?

Are there more?

Yo, checkout the emails Wikileaks released today! Stop talking out of your ass by the way!!!

"GTP"
newspaper-boy2.gif

There were WMD's found, but they were old. Sadaam was able to get other WMD's out before our arrival. Even if there were zero WMD's, we'd not have known since Sadaam was very vocal about having them and intending to use them. I shed no tears for Sadaam and feel if he used them, the US would still be the bad guy.

Trickle up surely doesn't work. Trickle down can work if you don't let them hoard the money. In an uncertain economy, the rich hold on to the money until it is safer to invest it. I don't have a foolproof method and am open to rational ideas.

Republicans do not believe education is not needed. Republicans do not value advanced degrees in liberal arts, gender or race related majors, underwater basket weaving, etc. Republicans also believe skilled labor has value and that trade schools are a better fit for some rather than university. If government subsidizes someone's secondary education, it should be in a needed field, not a saturated or unneeded field. Otherwise, we spend taxpayer money to churn out an emo barrista.

Minimum wage changes do nothing to narrow the gap.

Flint was an example of not abiding by existing laws and regulations, overwhelmingly by Democrats. I fail to see the value in making new ones. Enforce current ones and vigorously prosecute those who break them.

Trump is about as Republican as Sanders is Democratic. That said, we won't get the jobs back we've lost, but he may stem the bleeding with better trade deals. Hillary surely wont. That much is known

Coastal erosion may eventually take Miami but not soon. Sea levels in the Gulf of Mexico have not risen, as docks and piers are the same. They are not under water. Grand Isle is still there. A hurricane may take it someday, but it wont sink into the sea because of AGW

SNAPCharts1_1.png

I don't doubt the chart's accuracy after just a glance. 72% of the population is white and 13% is black, with 97% claiming only one race. Since mixed race people tend to claim their minority heritage, I'd expect the numbers to be higher for whites and lower for blacks if we counted a mixed race person as 1/2 white and 1/2 minority (each bar getting half a point instead of counting the whole person as minority only). This is from the 2010 census so may have changed some. An aside, hispanics here are categorized as white or black, most identifying as white. So, there ARE white hispanics.

They hate infidels. I dont think they care if we are free or not. They do not seem to want to be free themselves, opting usually for religious government.

No. Homosexuals are generally born to heterosexuals. Duh

Abused children are often compelled to reenact their abuse on others. If a child were abused by a homosexual, it could lead to the child abusing a same-sex child, just as a child abused by a heterosexual may end up abusing opposite sex children, just as the child of a wifebeater has a much higher chance of becoming a wifebeater.

I do not consider these to be homosexual or heterosexual. I consider them to be victims of abuse who need help regaining their power in a healthy way rather than by victimizing others.

I do believe that some gays are pedophiles just as some homosexuals are pedophiles.

I'm sure some nuts do, just as some nut Democrats believe god hates fags. Religious nuts are nuts.

Neither president started ISIS. One terrorist group forms, morphs, other terrorist groups join, they merge and so on. They are pretty much the same and started by muslims who hate the other muslims. They all hate the infidel, though, so they all hate the west.

He did disband most, and the rest cut and ran, leaving behind US weapons as booty.

Are there more?

There were WMD's found, but they were old. Sadaam was able to get other WMD's out before our arrival. Even if there were zero WMD's, we'd not have known since Sadaam was very vocal about having them and intending to use them. I shed no tears for Sadaam and feel if he used them, the US would still be the bad guy.

Trickle up surely doesn't work. Trickle down can work if you don't let them hoard the money. In an uncertain economy, the rich hold on to the money until it is safer to invest it. I don't have a foolproof method and am open to rational ideas.

Republicans do not believe education is not needed. Republicans do not value advanced degrees in liberal arts, gender or race related majors, underwater basket weaving, etc. Republicans also believe skilled labor has value and that trade schools are a better fit for some rather than university. If government subsidizes someone's secondary education, it should be in a needed field, not a saturated or unneeded field. Otherwise, we spend taxpayer money to churn out an emo barrista.

Minimum wage changes do nothing to narrow the gap.

Flint was an example of not abiding by existing laws and regulations, overwhelmingly by Democrats. I fail to see the value in making new ones. Enforce current ones and vigorously prosecute those who break them.

Trump is about as Republican as Sanders is Democratic. That said, we won't get the jobs back we've lost, but he may stem the bleeding with better trade deals. Hillary surely wont. That much is known

Coastal erosion may eventually take Miami but not soon. Sea levels in the Gulf of Mexico have not risen, as docks and piers are the same. They are not under water. Grand Isle is still there. A hurricane may take it someday, but it wont sink into the sea because of AGW

SNAPCharts1_1.png

I don't doubt the chart's accuracy after just a glance. 72% of the population is white and 13% is black, with 97% claiming only one race. Since mixed race people tend to claim their minority heritage, I'd expect the numbers to be higher for whites and lower for blacks if we counted a mixed race person as 1/2 white and 1/2 minority (each bar getting half a point instead of counting the whole person as minority only). This is from the 2010 census so may have changed some. An aside, hispanics here are categorized as white or black, most identifying as white. So, there ARE white hispanics.

They hate infidels. I dont think they care if we are free or not. They do not seem to want to be free themselves, opting usually for religious government.

No. Homosexuals are generally born to heterosexuals. Duh

Abused children are often compelled to reenact their abuse on others. If a child were abused by a homosexual, it could lead to the child abusing a same-sex child, just as a child abused by a heterosexual may end up abusing opposite sex children, just as the child of a wifebeater has a much higher chance of becoming a wifebeater.

I do not consider these to be homosexual or heterosexual. I consider them to be victims of abuse who need help regaining their power in a healthy way rather than by victimizing others.

I do believe that some gays are pedophiles just as some homosexuals are pedophiles.

I'm sure some nuts do, just as some nut Democrats believe god hates fags. Religious nuts are nuts.

Neither president started ISIS. One terrorist group forms, morphs, other terrorist groups join, they merge and so on. They are pretty much the same and started by muslims who hate the other muslims. They all hate the infidel, though, so they all hate the west.

He did disband most, and the rest cut and ran, leaving behind US weapons as booty.

Are there more?
Lot of interesting replies. All however are opinion. No links to back anything up.

Like:

Where did you get your info?

Then why do Republicans cut education support of any kind?

It's OK to imagine what Republicans do. But it's better if you can prove it.

They not only believe their lies, they actively defend them, despite being proven lies. Furthermore, they seek to attack Democrats over what they PERCEIVE to be lies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I see your problem. Republicans are individuals with differing beliefs. I am registered Republican so shared my answers to your questions. Other Republicans may have different answers.

Your post had no links and was asking for opinions it appeared. My apologies if I was mistaken. I'm not really interested in hopping over to some GOP official site to find what I am supposed to believe. I assumed, since you asked people on a message board instead of googling the platform, you wanted to know what each of us personally believed.

In regards to education, if other states are like mine, corruption and cronyism have led to all things being protected except education and health & hospitals. If someone could make money off it, they made a backroom deal to have their interest immune to real cuts. Our governor's were overwhelmingly crooked Democrats, like we got our first Republican governor in 1980 and his hands were tied. Literally, the only budget cutting allowed by our constitution are: education, secondary education, health and hospitals, and small across-the-board cuts. Not sure about other states.

List of Governors of Louisiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks to the block from Huey P Long through Edwin Edwards, crooks every one.

Forum List

Back