Does the Military Respect President Obama?

Does the Military Respect President Obama?

• Total voters

Excellent!

Though Obama is certainly unaware of your profession. I only ask what job you did because if you served with combat units you would understand that they are the most politically conservative bunch on the earth. You can certainly tell someone's politics in the military via whether the job they choose. Corpsman are hard to judge. they serve both the Navy and Marines. Those assigned to Marine infantry units share the conservative bent over those who enjoy the comfort of the clinic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKIfzoC8D0]Dangers of TOTUS: Obama Reads Word "Corpsman" as "Corpse Man" Twice - YouTube[/ame]

If I would have re-enlisted they would have sent me to Field Med School.

See how I guessed/implied that you worked in the clinic? An easy assessment based on your political beliefs.

THAT IS NOT a LIE!!! MY point is any idiot KNOWS when you say shit like that the ENEMY will take it out of context!
YOU don't need to make public crap like what Obama did with out being smart enough to KNOW enemies TAKE IT Out of context!

That was a perfect example of how quick Obama was to criticize without considering the affect!
That was my point and it was NOT a lie! He said it no doubt.

How about this for being out of context use by OBAMA himself!!!
Obama: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

HE either was totally stupid or LYING and taking out of context the above because:
1) 10 million he acknowledges of the 46 million are not eligible as they are not citizens!
2) Obama is either IGNORANT and culpable for HIS administration NOT enrolling 14 million counted by Census USED by Obama as part of his
46 million THAT are eligible due to poverty level for Medicaid BEFORE ACA was passed! Yet he either was stupid or calculating and left out
this context that 14 million were counted as uninsured when ALL Medicaid needed to do was enroll them! I know this for a FACT because I know
2 people that qualify for Medicaid BUT they have not registered!!
3) And Obama KNOWS there are 18 million that don't want, can afford (make over $50k) but don't want YET HE counts them as part of the 46 million!

This is such a blatant LIE that you and the millions of Americans are still ignoring LIKE Obama!!!!

Well you're right, Faux News was the first to take it out of context and put their spin on it. Faux is the favorite channel of Anti-Americans everywhere.

lots of people on the left watch that shit too.....so are they anti-American too.....or do they get a pass?....

Did I say left or right? Btw I too watch Faux sometimes. I just switch to my from my MSNBC bullshit filter to my Faux News bullshit filter.

Your post taught me one thing. Be direct when speaking to liberals. They aren't capable of interpreting figurative/metaphoric analysis.

You're being disingenuous, you said "Literally and figuratively".

Literally because he has no clue about anything military (Even as compared to most non-veteran presidents), Figuratively because he uses them as a political umbrella, that is to say, a tool for political advancement and self praise. See, I actually had to spell it out for you.

I disagree with your interpretation but don't want to get off topic or argue semantics...so I'll leave at that.

Alpha male characteristics are not synonymous with modern liberalism. Everything you need to know on this fundamental truth and more can be found here. >>>> Return Of Kings - For masculine men . Liberal women have more Alpha characteristics than their men!

More pablum. You jokers are very romantic.

He brought up romance. Adding credence to my observation.

Nutters always hope that others lend credence to their observations.

Excellent!

Though Obama is certainly unaware of your profession. I only ask what job you did because if you served with combat units you would understand that they are the most politically conservative bunch on the earth. You can certainly tell someone's politics in the military via whether the job they choose. Corpsman are hard to judge. they serve both the Navy and Marines. Those assigned to Marine infantry units share the conservative bent over those who enjoy the comfort of the clinic.

Dangers of TOTUS: Obama Reads Word "Corpsman" as "Corpse Man" Twice - YouTube

See how I guessed/implied that you worked in the clinic? An easy assessment based on your political beliefs.

Yes, worked in sick call most of the time.

Certainly shows you who our warriors are: Conservatives.

What a bonehead comment.

Our warriors are men and women, heterosexual and homosexual, college educated and not, liberal and conservative and apolitical.

You need to learn to love America

Having previously served 12 years in the military under both Bush and Obama I can tell you that our combat arms services are overwhelmingly conservative and certainly not apolitical. You think they are politically ignorant as opposed to the civilian population? You don't think they talk? You don't think they vote?

22yrs Navy here, and I agree totally with you.

LOOK at this Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

SO if a HARVARD study shows a direct correlation about statements like this from Obama..
"Let me be clear: There is no military solution in Iraq and there never was," Obama was expected to say in a speech Wednesday at Ashford University.

"The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq's leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops. Not in six months or one year — now," the Illinois senator was to say.

Obama's ardent opposition to the war has been a central theme of his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, and he has used it to distinguish himself from leading rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y.
Sen. Barack Obama to Call for Combat Troop Withdrawal from Iraq by End of 2008 | Fox News

So HARVARD shows that Obama's speeches had direct affect of killing more US troops!

Fact is you deliberately lie every time you post this bullshit when you claim that then candidate Obama said anything remotely like the collateral damage was premeditated, planned and systematically carried out.

Poll vaulting to Iraq can't change that.

And I put quote marks about what he EXACTLY said.."air raiding villages killing civilians."
But being the total naive 8th grader you are you missed the point that the enemy doesn't take things in context and Obama was such a stupid f..k he didn't know this!
And if he knew this then he said it deliberately KNOWING it would be used to kill our troops!

DUMMY... YOU obviously never heard of propaganda. Never heard that take a kernel of truth and blow it out of proportion.
So why would someone so smart as Obama is suppose to be NOT realize when he says "air raiding villages and killing civilians" THAT's what is ONLY remembered by the enemy!
That is so dumb and it was so lethal and this shows the idiot didn't either know it would be used or didn't care!
Either way it was bad to help the enemy by saying our military "air raiding villages, killing civilians"!
But you don't get it you are so busy defending him!
Sorry but OUR troops got it! They were the ones that heard their enemies shout just as badly about them as Obama shouted.."air raiding villages killing civilians"!!!

You have on multiple occasions tried to insinuate that he said the military was intentionally, methodically and systematically bombing civilian. You are a friend to our enemies.

Certainly shows you who our warriors are: Conservatives.

What a bonehead comment.

Our warriors are men and women, heterosexual and homosexual, college educated and not, liberal and conservative and apolitical.

Having previously served 12 years in the military under both Bush and Obama I can tell you that our combat arms services are overwhelmingly conservative and certainly not apolitical. You think they are politically ignorant as opposed to the civilian population? You don't think they talk? You don't think they vote?

You served as long as I did in the combat arms, I agree that many are conservative, and they would your comments about not being faithful to their oaths to be coarse and unpatriotic to the brotherhood of arms.

They would not then or now put up with your nonsense.

Having previously served 12 years in the military under both Bush and Obama I can tell you that our combat arms services are overwhelmingly conservative and certainly not apolitical.

Of course. Conservatives take to the military lifestyle more readily than liberals. That is obvious.

No, we're just ready to actually put ourselves in harms way for what we believe and love.

People like you just talk/type.

It is just that simple.

You talk the talk but not walk the walk. Health care private industry professionals like you are not interested in patriotism.

What a bonehead comment.

You served as long as I did in the combat arms, I agree that many are conservative, and they would your comments about not being faithful to their oaths to be coarse and unpatriotic to the brotherhood of arms.

They would not then or now put up with your nonsense.

If the former is true then you are aware the latter is undeniably false.

A rewarding profession. Can't tell you how many times I carried someone to sick call. However, the likelihood of someone being a liberal in the military increases the further you look away from the fight. Combat arms are mostly conservative. Administrative jobs are largely full of liberals. Navy corpsmen who are assigned to a Marine infantry company will be largely conservative. Those who serve in the clinic are more likely to be liberal. Conservatives are more likely to display alpha qualities that they look up to and pursue combat related fields. Liberals are more likely to look to the military as a benefits package, and thus, want the benefits with none of the bullets. This is the nature of the military.

You're being disingenuous, you said "Literally and figuratively".

Literally because he has no clue about anything military (Even as compared to most non-veteran presidents), Figuratively because he uses them as a political umbrella, that is to say, a tool for political advancement and self praise. See, I actually had to spell it out for you.

I disagree with your interpretation but don't want to get off topic or argue semantics...so I'll leave at that.

Yes, my argument there was more of poking fun than a legit criticism.

A rewarding profession. Can't tell you how many times I carried someone to sick call. However, the likelihood of someone being a liberal in the military increases the further you look away from the fight. Combat arms are mostly conservative. Administrative jobs are largely full of liberals. Navy corpsmen who are assigned to a Marine infantry company will be largely conservative. Those who serve in the clinic are more likely to be liberal. Conservatives are more likely to display alpha qualities that they look up to and pursue combat related fields. Liberals are more likely to look to the military as a benefits package, and thus, want the benefits with none of the bullets. This is the nature of the military.

That is bullshit.

That is bullshit.

You think to the contrary? You would be wrong. The closer to get to combat jobs the number of conservatives increase in the military. Of course, the military is already dominated by conservatives.

That is bullshit.
HOW is it bullshit Lunger? Expand...

That is bullshit.

You think to the contrary? You would be wrong. The closer to get to combat jobs the number of conservatives increase in the military. Of course, the military is already dominated by conservatives.

As I said earlier....conservatives are more suited to the military lifestyle than liberals.....but you cannot prove that liberal soldiers are less combat ready...or less competent as combat soldiers than conservative soldiers. That is retarded. You are trying to play with a stereotype that does not fly in reality.

In your experience....how are military assignments decided for incoming recruits in a time of war?

Last edited:
The military respects the office and the authority the office wields. However if you are a combat fighter pilot, a special forces warrior, SEAL, war planner, strategy and tactics professional, black ops expert.....it is hard to give props to a community organizer who is advised and protected by political hacks, and has no experience whatsoever in the art of war.

Well you're right, Faux News was the first to take it out of context and put their spin on it. Faux is the favorite channel of Anti-Americans everywhere.

lots of people on the left watch that shit too.....so are they anti-American too.....or do they get a pass?....

Did I say left or right? Btw I too watch Faux sometimes. I just switch to my from my MSNBC bullshit filter to my Faux News bullshit filter.

your Blind Boo right?....going by what you have posted before i would say you meant Righties....

Forum List

Back