Does this look like Hillary?

Will the real Donald Trump please stand up!

5b5zdj.jpg

2edmjdc.jpg

25r2s1g.jpg

18f32d.jpg
I wish he would remove the sunglasses.
Sunglasses are a dead giveaway of brain damage.

This man has a tumor the size of a watermelon:
28s8wox.jpg

No matter the pic the Hildebeast is one ugly woman and an extremely fat blob to boot. No wonder Willie screws everything but that mess.

Maybe you shouldn't be looking at 68 year old women with such lust.

images

I didn't believe the "double" story...but now I wonder. That face is too full.
This whole "Clinton double" story demonstrates the total inability of Trump's Chumps to think critically. It never occurs to them to find and look at a photo of Clinton from earlier in the day. Instead, they fall for side-by-side comparisons using older photos, some of which have been obviously manipulated.

When your propaganda mill is showing you an old photo instead of one from earlier in the day, you'd think that would be a HUUUUUGE clue to the dumb rubes they are being hoaxed.

But it never occurs to them. And their sources depend on that level of stupidity in their readership.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.

So if Clinton has a double, it's the double who collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony. :lol:

Here is Clinton leaving the 9/11 ceremony:

2yns7b7.jpg

Here is Clinton outside her daughter's apartment later that day:

27zixkp.jpg

So what happened to the striped shirt in the OP pic?
See posts 6 and 7. The OP photo is not from 9/11.

Didn't see where he claimed it was, he talked about facial characteristics in the OP.

images

This whole "Clinton double" story demonstrates the total inability of Trump's Chumps to think critically. It never occurs to them to find and look at a photo of Clinton from earlier in the day. Instead, they fall for side-by-side comparisons using older photos, some of which have been obviously manipulated.

When your propaganda mill is showing you an old photo instead of one from earlier in the day, you'd think that would be a HUUUUUGE clue to the dumb rubes they are being hoaxed.

But it never occurs to them. And their sources depend on that level of stupidity in their readership.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.

So if Clinton has a double, it's the double who collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony. :lol:

2yns7b7.jpg

27zixkp.jpg

Didn't see where he claimed it was, he talked about facial characteristics in the OP.
You obviously thought it was a 9/11 photo, or you would not have asked what happened to the striped shirt.

And I asked him if he knew it was a photo from May.

Notice also, in the striped shirt photo, the absence of a lapel ribbon.

images

2yns7b7.jpg

27zixkp.jpg

You obviously thought it was a 9/11 photo, or you would not have asked what happened to the striped shirt.

Well that's what I get for taking you word for the photos being taken the same day. My bold.

No matter the pic the Hildebeast is one ugly woman and an extremely fat blob to boot. No wonder Willie screws everything but that mess.

Lust? Too funny. No, that would be disgust. Extreme disgust at that friggin' mess. Show me a guy who could get a stiffy over that physical disaster and I'll show you a guy who's been locked up in the slammer for several decades.

Lust? Too funny. No, that would be disgust. Extreme disgust at that friggin' mess. Show me a guy who could get a stiffy over that physical disaster and I'll show you a guy who's been locked up in the slammer for several decades.

I'm still not sure why you are concerned about the attractiveness of a 68 year old woman. I bet you'd totally bone Barbara Bush if she'd let you.

2yns7b7.jpg

27zixkp.jpg

Well that's what I get for taking you word for the photos being taken the same day. My bold.

The photos I posted were from the same day. You are seriously confused.

The photo with the striped shirt was not posted by me.

You obviously thought the striped shirt photo was from 9/11. It wasn't. And it wasn't posted by me.

Are you even looking at the posts you are quoting?!?

You are actually making my point for me. The rubes who bought into the "body double" Hillary bullshit are not even looking at before and after photos from the same day.

When you look at before and after photos from the same day, it is obviously the same person.

Forum List

Back