Does this woman appeal to you?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
She sits on the Jeep hood. Got put into the internet. Some guy at Activity Stream uses her photo.
Does she appeal to you?
1725313620552.png

Some days Petitte is attractive. Other days I like more T&A. All with good skin, small pores, no leather neck wrinkled lesbians with tatto and piercings. Nose ring out instantaneously. How do you blow that thang?

Last edited:
She is pleasant to look at, and since that is all the information we have, sure, she is appealing. More information about her might change that judgement. She might be one of those crazy bitches. Can't tell by looking.

Last edited:
She has Hooters shorts.
So definitely nailable but probably crazy and high maintenance.
I've known way hotter Hooters' girls. Oh yeah. The one with the gay crackhead brother, even.
She was beautiful and couldn't leave home because her brother was a queer crack fiend and her mother needed protected by her. She was the hottest girl at Hooters. And the best part is she did what she had to do.
I'm sure she found a nice husband by now. That girl was a catch, though. Yes she was.
Super hot and down to earth with her head screwed on straight. You don't see that much.
She knew she was beautiful and was wary of that around other people, but wasn't vain.

Forum List

Back