Does Trump actually have a plan to reverse the election? Not really, but he reportedly wants the fight.

Was if fixed like that in 2016 by your logic? A loss is a loss just deal with it.
I am not in a position to know everything about everything

that honor goes to the libs posting on this forum

my guess is that dems expected to win the 2016 election in a landslide because thats what the lying lib polls were telling them to expect

so that election got away from them but they made up for it on 2018

You can parrot other people's conspiracy theories and lies but without any evidence nor proof to back it you're just another useless lemming and germ.
You haven't talked to Trump's lawyers or seen the papers they filed. You have no idea what they have, jerk.

BUT BAGHDAD BOB (WaPo) SAYS THAT THEY ARE WINNING!

Stalinist? You are full of shit....
Trump lost and you will need a better mechanism to deal with it, try a vacation.

Is comparing you vermin to Stalin unfair? To Stalin?

But the democrat party IS a Stalinist party - VERY much like the Khmer Rouge. Note how information harmful to the party is openly censored and suppressed, like the Biden laptop proving the deep corruption of Quid Pro and his ties to Russia, Iran, and China?

Just like the first Uncle Joe did.
Yes it is unfair considering none of us have done anything remotely close to what Stalin did...Your need to vilify your opponent over a case of general politics is only showing the deprived nature of yer character....

democrats are all over the internet calling for death camps and the extermination of enemies of the party.

democrats ARE a Stalinist party and WILL engage in atrocities the first opportunity you have.
There are Repubs doing the same, yet you have never seen me advocate for it so shove yer Stalin reference and save it for those that deserve it.

The second thing that the TRUMP team is looking at is computer programs that syphon off votes from TRUMP and give them to Biden.

Trump loses 19,958 votes and Biden gains 19,958 votes in just 40 seconds in PA, in a live election coverage on CNN

During a CNN live election coverage on November 3, someone noticed something unusual in the live tickers of the election result on CNN at about 10:22 PM Eastern Time. The video was recorded on election night.

At 4 seconds into the video, Trump has 1,690,589 in PA while Biden has 1,252,537 as CNN’s John King provided a breakdown of votes in PA. At 41 seconds into the video, Trump loses 19,958 votes giving him 1,670,631 while Biden votes go up by 19,958 Trump lost, giving Biden 1,272,495.

Below is the breakdown of what happened just within 40 seconds. At the start of the video, the PA total votes are:

Trump 1,690,589
Biden 1,252,537

At the end of the video the totals on the screen are for PA are:

Trump 1,670,631. -19,958 votes
Biden 1,272,495. +19,958

That is a vote swing of 39,916 in favor of Joe Biden

I never liked the idea of using the voting machines that are sold by corporations.

The second thing that the TRUMP team is looking at is computer programs that syphon off votes from TRUMP and give them to Biden.

Trump loses 19,958 votes and Biden gains 19,958 votes in just 40 seconds in PA, in a live election coverage on CNN

During a CNN live election coverage on November 3, someone noticed something unusual in the live tickers of the election result on CNN at about 10:22 PM Eastern Time. The video was recorded on election night.

At 4 seconds into the video, Trump has 1,690,589 in PA while Biden has 1,252,537 as CNN’s John King provided a breakdown of votes in PA. At 41 seconds into the video, Trump loses 19,958 votes giving him 1,670,631 while Biden votes go up by 19,958 Trump lost, giving Biden 1,272,495.

Below is the breakdown of what happened just within 40 seconds. At the start of the video, the PA total votes are:

Trump 1,690,589
Biden 1,252,537

At the end of the video the totals on the screen are for PA are:

Trump 1,670,631. -19,958 votes
Biden 1,272,495. +19,958

That is a vote swing of 39,916 in favor of Joe Biden

YouTube and CCPNN DELETED the footage - thank god a lot of places made copies before they did.

In Mexia, Texas a social worker has been charged with 134 counts of election fraud.

Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that this election Fraud Unit charged Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker employed at the Mexia State Supported Living Center, with 134 felony counts of “purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud.”

Brunner allegedly filled out voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or consent, while claiming to be their agent.

If that happened in Texas - think of how many people will be charged in shitholes like Philly.

There are quite a few signed affidavits out there. Michigan has 253 of them and is already doing its own recount. Should be interesting.
In poll watcher affidavits, Trump campaign offers no evidence of fraud in Detroit ballot-counting

Trump lawsuit affidavits allege Michigan election misconduct, don't show widespread fraud

Why do you say that Trump has offered no evidence?
He has never talked to the lawyers or seen the documents they filed. He's just bullshitting.

I'm just trying to find out if he wants the Lawyers to run them by him first or just take the evidence to that Maddow Guy.

Taking evidence through the evidentiary process does not seem to be to his liking.
Of course not. His entire world is television. That's where he wants to stage his "fight".

No

I was talking about Moonglow.

There are quite a few signed affidavits out there. Michigan has 253 of them and is already doing its own recount. Should be interesting.
In poll watcher affidavits, Trump campaign offers no evidence of fraud in Detroit ballot-counting

Trump lawsuit affidavits allege Michigan election misconduct, don't show widespread fraud

Why do you say that Trump has offered no evidence?
He has never talked to the lawyers or seen the documents they filed. He's just bullshitting.

I'm just trying to find out if he wants the Lawyers to run them by him first or just take the evidence to that Maddow Guy.

Taking evidence through the evidentiary process does not seem to be to his liking.
Of course not. His entire world is television. That's where he wants to stage his "fight".

No

I was talking about Moonglow.

Well he is an ass. LOL

Stalinist? You are full of shit....
Trump lost and you will need a better mechanism to deal with it, try a vacation.

Is comparing you vermin to Stalin unfair? To Stalin?

But the democrat party IS a Stalinist party - VERY much like the Khmer Rouge. Note how information harmful to the party is openly censored and suppressed, like the Biden laptop proving the deep corruption of Quid Pro and his ties to Russia, Iran, and China?

Just like the first Uncle Joe did.
Yes it is unfair considering none of us have done anything remotely close to what Stalin did...Your need to vilify your opponent over a case of general politics is only showing the deprived nature of yer character....

democrats are all over the internet calling for death camps and the extermination of enemies of the party.

democrats ARE a Stalinist party and WILL engage in atrocities the first opportunity you have.
There are Repubs doing the same, yet you have never seen me advocate for it so shove yer Stalin reference and save it for those that deserve it.

Ah there it is, the usual democrat response to anything.

1605189310067.png

I think it is clear that when poll watchers are not allowed to participate in ballot counting, from either secrecy or force, they will not be able to see any shenanigans (FRAUD).

If Biden had the Michigan race won, there would have been no reason not to have an honest vote.
Like Illinois, Biden won easily...no reason to cheat

I think it is clear that when poll watchers are not allowed to participate in ballot counting, from either secrecy or force, they will not be able to see any shenanigans (FRAUD).

If Biden had the Michigan race won, there would have been no reason not to have an honest vote.

yep

Oh yeah. He's a fighter. It's one of the thing his supporters love about him. They don't seem to mind that he has no idea what he's fighting for.
He's fighting for a fair election, just like all of us.

Don't you get how much that looks like bullshit to people outside of his cheerleading squad?

I think part of what we have here is the classic boy who cried wolf scenario. Trump has spent so much energy over the last four years spouting ridiculous nonsense and promoting laffable conspiracy theories, that most sane people can no longer take him seriously. All they see is him throwing another fit. Even if his claims are 100% true, he's pissed away all his credibility.

Oh yeah. He's a fighter. It's one of the thing his supporters love about him. They don't seem to mind that he has no idea what he's fighting for.

Don't you get how much that looks like bullshit to people outside of his cheerleading squad?

I think part of what we have here is boy who cried wolf scenario. Trump has spent so much energy over the last four years spouting ridiculous nonsense and promoting laffable conspiracy theories, that most sane people can no longer take him seriously. All they see is him throwing another fit. Even if his claims are 100% true, his pissed away all his credibility.

Do you understand that you are talking about 72 million people who don't agree with you - at all.

Nobody knows if he won or not, there is a recount but your position of claiming victory is no better than my claim that he didn't. You can claim cheating but you have zero proof there was cheating.

The lawyer who worked with General Michael Flynn who was wrongfully targetted by the Obama administration, Sidney Powell, has joined the Trump team to fight against the election fraud that the Democrats have unleashed.

Earlier this week, Sydney Powell spoke with Maria Bartiromo and told her about some of the recent findings regarding the Dominion software that is by and large the biggest problem so far with this election.

Powell told Bartiromo that it is likely that there will be hundreds of thousands of ballots thrown out because they were entered into the system multiple times.

Sidney Powell: It’s just stunning Maria and then we have statistical evidence that we haven’t even brought out yet. My next venture is to explain the statistical anomalies to show it was statistically impossible for this election to come out the way it did. It’s just mathematically impossible for all the people who love science the math is dispositive.

Maria Bartiromo: Sidney, so you want to tell me more about that right now, or…

Sidney Powell: Well it’s a little bit complicated to explain but we have evidence of the same number of ballots or same number of votes being injected into the Wisconsin system and into the Michigan system three different times. I think there were two different injections of exactly the same numbers in Michigan and then in Milwaukee it happened three times… Needless to say time is of the absolute essence… On top of that we have several states where they did not follow the law established by their legislature. That’s a whole separate issue… We have four states who have deviated significantly from what the legislature told them to do… pallets of ballots coming in the back door. There is tons of evidence that hundreds of thousands of ballots are going to have to be discarded and they’re all for Biden…

I think part of what we have here is boy who cried wolf scenario. Trump has spent so much energy over the last four years spouting ridiculous nonsense and promoting laffable conspiracy theories, that most sane people can no longer take him seriously. All they see is him throwing another fit. Even if his claims are 100% true, his pissed away all his credibility.

Do you understand that you are talking about 72 million people who don't agree with you - at all.

I'd estimate it's more like 20-30 million at this point. Especially given that it looks like R's will keep the Senate. Many Republicans are ready for him to shut up and go way

I'd estimate it's more like 20-30 million at this point. Especially given that it looks like R's will keep the Senate. Many Republicans are ready for him to shut up and go way

Some are because he is draining their part of the swamp too.

Nobody knows if he won or not, there is a recount but your position of claiming victory is no better than my claim that he didn't. You can claim cheating but you have zero proof there was cheating.

You say this after being shown dozens and dozens of examples of cheating.

You are a sycophant and have no rational response.

Forum List

Back