Does Trump have the balls to veto congresses internet bill?

Does he want his browsing history published in the public forum because the shit will be for sale.

Lets see if he vetos it, and protects the people instead of the $$$

Google already does it with bots who send out things to you that you type in, to get you to buy...ever notice how something you were looking at keeps coming up of facebook or the side of your page.?.

It is just a matter of time where the congress mass taxes everything and ruins the internet..

Does he want his browsing history published in the public forum because the shit will be for sale.
It can already be sold. People need to actually read articles before jumping to conclusions The rules never went effect and won't until December.

"As Wired reporter Klint Finley told the NewsHour, those FCC rules never actually went into effect, meaning technically, Tuesday’s measure doesn’t change anything. The rules to protect customer data were passed in October of last year but wouldn’t have taken effect until December 2017, Finley said. So the bill passed on Tuesday simply blocks those rules from taking effect, Finley said."

Before you lament the end of your internet privacy, read this

• Banned

Google already does it with bots who send out things to you that you type in, to get you to buy...ever notice how something you were looking at keeps coming up of facebook or the side of your page.?.

It is just a matter of time where the congress mass taxes everything and ruins the internet..
Yeah, I was looking up hard drives a couple weeks ago. Now this site is covered in hard drive adds.

• Banned
It can already be sold. People need to actually read articles before jumping to conclusions The rules never went effect and won't until December.

"As Wired reporter Klint Finley told the NewsHour, those FCC rules never actually went into effect, meaning technically, Tuesday’s measure doesn’t change anything. The rules to protect customer data were passed in October of last year but wouldn’t have taken effect until December 2017, Finley said. So the bill passed on Tuesday simply blocks those rules from taking effect, Finley said."

So in December my privacy would have been protected but thanks to a moronic gop move it will now not be.

That somehow changes my op?

So in December my privacy would have been protected but thanks to a moronic gop move it will now not be.

Your OP implied that the GOP was removing protections that weren't there. I apologize if I misunderstood.

I didn't know that either...People are so busy with their Iphones, games and social media they don't pay attention to how congress is screwing them...

Everywhere you look they are passing laws to make money off of the people who put them in office..

Your OP implied that the GOP was removing protections that weren't there. I apologize if I misunderstood.

So what is on the presidents desk that the congress just passed?

So what is on the presidents desk that the congress just passed?

A bill that changes a rule that has yet to go into effect. There are better ways to do what the rules would have done.

theo5.jpg

It happens on this site also.

Yep, "skim resources".....Firefox has a block that works....otherwise you'll start getting "a script is running in the background...do you want to...." 100% of my online presence is masked in revolving IP addys and fake email accounts.

The difference is that we chose to come to this site.

Most people have no choice or few at most, on who their internet provider is...they hold monopolies by region, for me we only have one service provider...

And your service provider has way mor information that they can gather on your every move to sell to the advertising agencies or marketing agencies that want it.

Under Obama, it was against the law for service providers to use your data, UNLESS YOU GAVE THEM PERMISSION.....

Why in the world would this need to be changed.....we should have to okay it.

I can hardly get on this site while using my phone with all of the pop ups...

Obviously he should Veto it. But Corporations have so much pull. I believe he will sign it. And i'll be very disappointed in him. Him of all people, should be opposed to privacy invasions like this. The Democrats clearly surveilled him. I'll still hold out slight hope he'll Veto it, but i'm not too optimistic.

I can hardly get on this site while using my phone with all of the pop ups...
Yup

Earlier this week I was looking for a 4kHDR version of the new Star Wars movie (apparently doesn't exist) and now I get constant sales pop ups for the movie.

Forum List

Back