Does Trump Know About This!? 😮

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The body cam for the police officers aggravated about the fact that SS didn't listen to them about patrolling the roof has been released.

I'm concerned because at this point I'm not sure whether or not Trump is lying through his teeth to protect his own skin knowing that the SS literally hold his life in their hands, or he legitimately thinks that they all did their jobs on July 13th.

I sure hope that it's the first and not the latter. Otherwise he needs to see this video because it's obvious at this point that this was an inside job and SS members were in on this and allowed this to happen.

The body cam for the police officers aggravated about the fact that SS didn't listen to them about patrolling the roof has been released.

I'm concerned because at this point I'm not sure whether or not Trump is lying through his teeth to protect his own skin knowing that the SS literally hold his life in their hands, or he legitimately thinks that they all did their jobs on July 13th.

I sure hope that it's the first and not the latter. Otherwise he needs to see this video because it's obvious at this point that this was an inside job and SS members were in on this and allowed this to happen.

The tRump campaign set the whole thing up.

Admiral Rockwell Tory Why did you quote me but I don't see a response?
Sorry! It must have screwed up.

The post said that I believe that Trump has already commented on this, and that the agents on his detail did an excellent job, but those supervisors planning the event on the SS did not do their jobs. I think you missed it, and this is old news.

Sorry! It must have screwed up.

The post said that I believe that Trump has already commented on this, and that the agents on his detail did an excellent job, but those supervisors planning the event on the SS did not do their jobs. I think you missed it, and this is old news.

That's fine and actually I did hear him say at one point that mistakes were made, but I don't know if he knows how serious it actually was as this body cam was recently released.

They Make Us Fear Those They Claim Are Super-Intelligent Enough to Pull Off the Impossible

I'll let you have that, because it's just as stupid as the idea that Bye, Dumb set it up.
It reveals that both fake sides refuse to believe that Terminal America puts inferior people in superior positions. The Deciders' failure to protect Trump or any other American is typical of the negligence and incompetence resulting from whom they want to have these jobs. Blacks, brown-noses and bluebloods.

Is the Moon filled with water?

Asking for a friend.

You can be sure he's on top of it. He isn't going to diss Secret Service personnel who he believes did do their jobs to the best of their ability. It's the SS word against the cops and either could be trying to cover their own behinds or both honestly could believe their perspective is the correct one. So far the only ones I think should be thoroughly investigated and probably severely reprimanded if not fired or those at the top who obviously refused to answer pertinent direct questions or were lying through their teeth. And the media's version of facts is so often so far politically skewed it usually cannot be trusted at face value.

Is the Moon filled with water?

Umm no but what does that have to do with anything?

You can be sure he's on top of it. He isn't going to diss Secret Service personnel who he believes did do their jobs to the best of their ability. It's the SS word against the cops and either could be trying to cover their own behinds or both honestly could believe their perspective is the correct one. So far the only ones I think should be thoroughly investigated and probably severely reprimanded if not fired or those at the top who obviously refused to answer pertinent direct questions or were lying through their teeth. And the media's version of facts is so often so far politically skewed it usually cannot be trusted at face value.

Umm no offense or anything but how could anybody with half a brain believe that the SS were doing their jobs when Trump was literally a fraction of an inch away from death?

Umm no but what does that have to do with anything?

Umm no offense or anything but how could anybody with half a brain believe that the SS were doing their jobs when Trump was literally a fraction of an inch away from death?
Since nobody knows for sure which version is correct, I will join with President Trump and not presume to judge. Do I think the Secret Service leadership was in the wrong, perhaps illegally so? A strong possibility there. Incompetent? Absolutely. Deliberately incompetent? Possibly.

Do I think President Trump's Secret Service detail was in on it? There is absolutely no evidence to support that. At least at this time.

Does Trump Know About This!?​

Believe me, the Donald knows all. He gets his information from the highest, most perfect source.
buddhist-monk-meditating-david-parker-and-spl.jpg

Well, you get what I mean.

Since nobody knows for sure which version is correct, I will join with President Trump and not presume to judge. Do I think the Secret Service leadership was in the wrong, perhaps illegally so? A strong possibility there. Incompetent? Absolutely. Deliberately incompetent? Possibly.

Do I think President Trump's Secret Service detail was in on it? There is absolutely no evidence to support that. At least at this time.

I can see what you're getting at but if they weren't in on it then why didn't they listen to the police and rally attendees.

Sure they did. They told a 20 year old kid to shoot at him from over 400 ft away and knick his ear, a shot even an experienced military sniper could very well miss, and told him to take out some of the audience seated behind him.

Don't be a dumb ass.

Sure they did. They told a 20 year old kid to shoot at him from over 400 ft away and knick his ear, a shot even an experienced military sniper could very well miss, and told him to take out some of the audience seated behind him.

Don't be a dumb ass.
That isn't what I said, as you well know.

Feel free to take another stab at it though.

Forum List

Back