Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

Well then you are the self reliant liberal enemy.

ooooOOOoooo :71: i am your 'enemy'? i shall wear that as a badge of honor! :whipg:
You really need a job.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

lol.... you.... in my not so humble opinion.... are a misogynistic dope.

tell me how anyone who earns a paycheck cleaning houses, cooks or washes dishes at a restaurant, works at a laundry mat, & is an accountant doesn't have a 'job' either. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell the truth - but perhaps you should ask yer better half if she thinks the same way you do.

Before I got married I did the same thing while also earning monies. You don't have to cook, you can order out, you don't have to clean you can hire a cleaning company, you can have your laundry done too. You don't get paid for these tasks you choose to do them. Do not conflate the two. Household chores do not equal a paying job. It has nothing to do with gender. If you worked and your husband stayed home I would say the same thing. You Leftists love to play the victim card.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........
And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

He also lost several states by a few thousand votes. Do not cherry pick.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
No, the right wing seem more "morally bankrupt" than ever.

No, the right wing seem more "morally bankrupt" than ever.

Talk about irony from the Party that supports partial birth abortions and is clearly immoral as defined by nearly every mainstream religion. Democrats seem to think they can make up their own better form of morality to suit their needs/wants.

What do you have against Jews and Israel?

oh c'mon... really zog? you are getting that from his meme?
I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.

corruption is corruption. the fact that he pointed it out & netanyahu happens to be the israeli PM does not automatically make him an anti-semite. what you did was akin to 'playing the race card' & was silly.
This was not his only anti Jew comment. He has been consistent with them.

i hafta be skeptical of that & will give him the benefit of the doubt.

A) cause i have never seen any posts by edward that validates your response

B) you have 'put words' in my mouth a few times that either never happened or you twisted them to fit your thought process.
Maybe zog doesn't care for those of the Jewish faith that don't worship Israel and Netanyahu? Like me?

I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.

corruption is corruption. the fact that he pointed it out & netanyahu happens to be the israeli PM does not automatically make him an anti-semite. what you did was akin to 'playing the race card' & was silly.

B) you have 'put words' in my mouth a few times that either never happened or you twisted them to fit your thought process.
Maybe zog doesn't care for those of the Jewish faith that don't worship Israel and Netanyahu? Like me?

Israel consists of people of our faith. Jews are not allowed in the KSA and there are no Jews living in Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, etc. 20% of Israel consists of those of Islamic faith. Jews aka Israel may be criticized but it equates to criticizing the Soviet Army for killing Nazis in Stalingrad in 1942-43. Killing is bad but understandable in that case for logical people.

Ask him. I am not making it up. LOL. He will proudly state that he has.

And btw zog that post was shown only to let people know how INCONSISTENT the moron in our WH is Aide for Israel but holding back for Ukraine .Surely a smart fellow like you can see the inconsistent way the liar handles the nations business

ooooOOOoooo :71: i am your 'enemy'? i shall wear that as a badge of honor! :whipg:
You really need a job.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

tell me how anyone who earns a paycheck cleaning houses, cooks or washes dishes at a restaurant, works at a laundry mat, & is an accountant doesn't have a 'job' either. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell the truth - but perhaps you should ask yer better half if she thinks the same way you do.

Before I got married I did the same thing while also earning monies. You don't have to cook, you can order out, you don't have to clean you can hire a cleaning company, you can have your laundry done too. You don't get paid for these tasks you choose to do them. Do not conflate the two. Household chores do not equal a paying job. It has nothing to do with gender. If you worked and your husband stayed home I would say the same thing. You Leftists love to play the victim card.
How much is it worth to you zog while you're away working for a living your better half is home with your children making sure all goes well with them ?? You have a dollar figure for that ?

And btw zog that post was shown only to let people know how INCONSISTENT the moron in our WH is Aide for Israel but holding back for Ukraine .Surely a smart fellow like you can see the inconsistent way the liar handles the nations business

He held it back because Biden and Ukraine in his view tried to get HRC elected over him. I am sure if we pull 100 other transcripts from prior presidents we would see similar actions. I found nothing wrong with that call. All you do is criticize Israel. Why? It is the only mostly Jewish state and it is a democracy. Bill Maher hates Trump too but at least he is logical when it comes to Israel, why aren't you?

Maher: BDS a "Bullsh*t Purity Test"; Media Believes "Jews Must Be Wrong" In Coverage of Palestinians

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........
And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

Trump won Mich Wiscon and Penn by a total 75k votes That imho won't happen again . he will lose at least 2 of those 3 states

He held it back because Biden and Ukraine in his view tried to get HRC elected over him. I am sure if we pull 100 other transcripts from prior presidents we would see similar actions. I found nothing wrong with that call. All you do is criticize Israel. Why? It is the only mostly Jewish state and it is a democracy. Bill Maher hates Trump too but at least he is logical when it comes to Israel, why aren't you?

Maher: BDS a "Bullsh*t Purity Test"; Media Believes "Jews Must Be Wrong" In Coverage of Palestinians
Please ZOG Putin tells him it's not me it's Ukraine and our pos believes Putin??? Are you kidding me??

You really need a job.

i have a job.

How much is it worth to you zog while you're away working for a living your better half is home with your children making sure all goes well with them ?? You have a dollar figure for that ?

My wife works. She stayed home for a little bit when the kids were very little. Life is expensive. Do not conflate house chores with a tax revenue generating job.

Trump won Mich Wiscon and Penn by a total 75k votes That imho won't happen again . he will lose at least 2 of those 3 states

Maybe but he could win Delaware, Maine, Minny (lost by 40k votes and the whole Omar thing doesn't sit well there), Nevada (25k votes), NH (3k votes).

The economy is crushing it to boost. We'll see what happens and who the Libertarians run as Johnson took a lot of his votes.

Please ZOG Putin tells him it's not me it's Ukraine and our pos believes Putin??? Are you kidding me??

Not Putin. Biden went live on National TV and bragged about holding up aid. Low hanging fruit. Don't change the subject. You blast Israel nonstop. That is ridiculous.

i have a job.

My wife works. She stayed home for a little bit when the kids were very little. Life is expensive. Do not conflate house chores with a tax revenue generating job.
I've always looked at marriage as a partnership The couple taking to different jobs I had a partner in my working life I did the buying for the store ,he ran it from the inside

How do you arrive at that?
He won those states with no experience in government, no track record, Mexicrats hadn’t shown how bat-shit crazy they were, Mexicrats hadn’t forced a government shutdown because they couldn’t get a good enough deal for Mexico’s people, they hadn’t shown how they’d stand in the way of him getting more done for the people, the Loons hadn’t publicly and falsely hanged Kavanaugh.
There is absolutely nothing that should indicate that he’ll lose those states in 2020.

I've always looked at marriage as a partnership The couple taking to different jobs I had a partner in my working life I did the buying for the store ,he ran it from the inside

It is a partnership.

It is a partnership.
And one more thing zog I had a bar mitzvah ,went to Hebrew school to prepare for it Had a rabbi visit my home too Went to shul with my dad the men downstairs women in the balcony...I even had a bris where the rabbi said "it won't be long now"

It is a partnership.
And one more thing zog I had a bar mitzvah ,went to Hebrew school to prepare for it Had a rabbi visit my home too Went to shul with my dad the men downstairs women in the balcony...I even had a bris where the rabbi said "it won't be long now"

Which makes it even more mind boggling that you would turn on our people like this.

It is a partnership.

Which makes it even more mind boggling that you would turn on our people like this.
I get along very well with my Jewish friends We're Americans first and of course respect our ally Israel BUT to ignore their shortcomings isn't right either

Forum List

Back