Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

It is a partnership.

ya he toils away & i sit on the couch watching soaps & eating bon bons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now THAT'S a partnership!

there - ain't that what you wanna think? :lmao:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA & guess what, we still have zero debt.

You are old. I hope so. But debt is not be all and end all. Cash flow is the critical factor. My parents have zero debt too. We discussed this before. When you can purchase your house for a song you can afford not to have debt.

you have no clue what is my life & it's amusing as hell to watch you squawk.

You're the one bragging about being debt free. LOL. Not sure why you're bragging when you did not contribute to that status.

again - you know nothing. you think you do based on what i choose to share.

but please - man 'splain some more.... :71:

You mean I don't know anything? You cannot even form a coherent sentence. No wonder you sit home, getting fat and criticizing Trump.

Did Trump AH make all his little AH's feel safer And anyone believing the fn liar about finding plans they were making for destruction are idiots

lol............ really? you think you get to actually lecture? you cray cray. i don't need to earn a paycheck - we are quite comfy & like i said ZERO DEBT. & we eat out plenty. & still have ZERO DEBT. oh & the reason why? cause we don't pay for what i can do.

as my job. & i'm gonna say this only once - m'k? listening? we don't actually need the extra cash. it's really nice not to have to answer to anyone... hell ya, my choice. 'cause we can do it. easily.

jr.

so you stay in yer lane & i'll stay in mine. oh & i spend an awful lot of time @ the local elementary school & am part of a town 'team' that picks an area every 2 weeks to clean roadside trash.

Yawn

You don't have a job, which is fine.

apparently you think that matters to me.... silly you.

still got zero debt. & you? lol....

Maam, I'll be in debt for a long time as I have two kids that I still need to put through college. But I am 18 years younger than you, so hopefully by the time I am your age we will be doing quite well. Time will tell. Why do you think I travel all the time for work?!?!!?

guess it sucks to be you, snowflake.

So long and my family is healthy, I am happy. :)
Will your children and trumps join the services now ,now that the threat of war has been raised by our idiot in the WH?

lol............ really? you think you get to actually lecture? you cray cray. i don't need to earn a paycheck - we are quite comfy & like i said ZERO DEBT. & we eat out plenty. & still have ZERO DEBT. oh & the reason why? cause we don't pay for what i can do.

as my job. & i'm gonna say this only once - m'k? listening? we don't actually need the extra cash. it's really nice not to have to answer to anyone... hell ya, my choice. 'cause we can do it. easily.

jr.

so you stay in yer lane & i'll stay in mine. oh & i spend an awful lot of time @ the local elementary school & am part of a town 'team' that picks an area every 2 weeks to clean roadside trash.

Yawn

Maam, I'll be in debt for a long time as I have two kids that I still need to put through college. But I am 18 years younger than you, so hopefully by the time I am your age we will be doing quite well. Time will tell. Why do you think I travel all the time for work?!?!!?

uh-huh. but it seems you fail to extend that to others by whining about how your idea of what 'working' is hasta be the only one's that right.

that is pitiful indeed.

Last edited:
it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

He also lost several states by a few thousand votes. Do not cherry pick.

& hillary won by 3 million more.

And the popular vote is irrelevant. Johnson took a bunch of his votes.

it wasn't irrelevant to presidnt tinkles. just like the crowd size at his installation. he obsesses over shit like that cause he's a malignant narcissist.

Why do you care? The economy is strong, military is strong and Leftists are triggered.

why do you care whether i earn a paycheck? seems as petty as tinkles' obsessing over <ahem> size.

Yawn

Will your children and trumps join the services now ,now that the threat of war has been raised by our idiot in the WH?

My kids are young, I do not think so. We were always at war, Edward. Bush declared a war on terror and Iran is a terror regime. So long as Trump triggers you and people like you, he will always have my vote.

Yawn

uh-huh. but it seems you fail to extend that to others by whining about how your idea of what 'working' is hasta be the only one's that right.

that is pitiful indeed.

Nope. I just gave an opinion. You disagreed and like a typical leftist called me a misogynist. Hilarious. So easily triggered. Then again you don't do anything all day and have not for 30+ years. Must be nice.

He also lost several states by a few thousand votes. Do not cherry pick.

it wasn't irrelevant to presidnt tinkles. just like the crowd size at his installation. he obsesses over shit like that cause he's a malignant narcissist.

Why do you care? The economy is strong, military is strong and Leftists are triggered.

why do you care whether i earn a paycheck? seems as petty as tinkles' obsessing over <ahem> size.

I do not care. You're a drunk who sits home all day and whines about Trump and brags about how little debt you have. If I turn out like you in 20 years, I will be depressed.

that is pitiful indeed.

Nope. I just gave an opinion. You disagreed and like a typical leftist called me a misogynist. Hilarious. So easily triggered. Then again you don't do anything all day and have not for 30+ years. Must be nice.

there's that word again.... me thinx you are trying to CONvince yerself there little buddy.

you constantly trying yet constantly failing to get under my skin says more about you than it does me. c'mon now - isn't it time you take out the big guns & call me a witch.... i'm starting to get bored with you.....

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

I do not care. You're a drunk who sits home all day and whines about Trump and brags about how little debt you have. If I turn out like you in 20 years, I will be depressed.

drink? where did you pull that out from? oh brother............ another 'fact' you know 'eh?

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

wall st had to put the orange man baby on an allowance back in the 90s 'cause he was so bad with money.

Commander Bonespurs as Commander In Chief could fuck up a one car funeral.

If you don't get why people despise him, there is something seriously wrong with you. He's a dishonest racist bigot, a misogynist, a pervert who molests women and brags about it, someone who supports white supremacists and someone who attacks immigrants of color; he has ruined US relationships with our allies and supports our enemies such as Russia. He is ruining the environment, and despite the fact you think the economy is doing great, the national debt is trillions more than it was under the previous administration and we are poised for another recession. He's a humiliation for this country and driving us into ruin.

That sounds terrible
and all completely untrue in the Real World.

And yet -

each time that he somewhat reluctantly gets involved in military action the results are spectacular.

Can you explain that?

Because we have a Spectacular Military. And always have had one. Give credit where credit is deserved. Rump has very little to do with how successful the Military is. If anything, he's an albatross around it's neck. The Military is Spectacular in spite of Rump.

My kids are young, I do not think so. We were always at war, Edward. Bush declared a war on terror and Iran is a terror regime. So long as Trump triggers you and people like you, he will always have my vote.
GWB and Obama voted it was the wrong thing to take the iraqui guy out Now the ah who was going to take our troops out is piling them back in,,,and Iraq is not going to back down They have a huge army and are spread all over the world to cause harm to America and Americans You'd still like trump if we went to war??

Trump is better at exposing commies than Mccarthy was, and lefties hate being exposed as the commies that they are. Everything about trump is the opposite of commie agenda, so lefties hate everything about him.

Like McCarthy, anyone who disagrees with y’all is a commie.

With McCarthy time proved it to be true.
Time will tell with President Trump.

And yet -

each time that he somewhat reluctantly gets involved in military action the results are spectacular.

Can you explain that?

Because we have a Spectacular Military. And always have had one. Give credit where credit is deserved. Rump has very little to do with how successful the Military is. If anything, he's an albatross around it's neck. The Military is Spectacular in spite of Rump.

Your track record here indicates that you are a total fool -
move on fool.

Forum List

Back