Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

i don't hafta answer to anybody up the food chain that signs a paycheck, keeping me subjugated & that NObody holds that 'power' over me.

the real trick to subjugating any given populace , is to make them think just that....

~S~

in the larger sense, yes. but it sure is easier when - in the immediate here & now - nobody says... do this or do that & have it done by this particular time - or you are fired, just isn't in the equation for me. am i lucky? hell ya.... & i wouldn't even go down that road with him if it weren't for poor zog constantly squawking & whining to me - that somehow he thinks i need to run my life according to his outlook on life. it's kinda sad.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

How much did the old man loan him?

it wasn't irrelevant to presidnt tinkles. just like the crowd size at his installation. he obsesses over shit like that cause he's a malignant narcissist.

Why do you care? The economy is strong, military is strong and Leftists are triggered.

why do you care whether i earn a paycheck? seems as petty as tinkles' obsessing over <ahem> size.
Maybe he wants a loan?
Is she a bank too? Bank of drunk stay at home housewife?

wow wow wow.... you always respond to me outa nowhere - usually with that complete non sequitur - after i replied to another poster -.... all just to get my attention.

you have a huuuuuuuuuuge problem with my ability to have my own life - on my terms - & i don't hafta answer to anybody up the food chain that signs a paycheck, keeping me subjugated & that NObody holds that 'power' over me.

somehow that triggers y-o-u, zogster... & i love it. absolutely LOVE it.

it's bizarre that you need to make crap up to help justify that anger you got, to soothe your tormented worker bee soul. remember when i said it sucks to be you?

:itsok:
I was responding to Edward. You’re the one using childish emojis. Take care of your family life. Stop stalking me. Weirdo drunk.

Commander Bonespurs as Commander In Chief could fuck up a one car funeral.

And yet -

each time that he somewhat reluctantly gets involved in military action the results are spectacular.

Can you explain that?

Because we have a Spectacular Military. And always have had one. Give credit where credit is deserved. Rump has very little to do with how successful the Military is. If anything, he's an albatross around it's neck. The Military is Spectacular in spite of Rump.

Your track record here indicates that you are a total fool -
move on fool.

Give the Military a Foolish set of Orders and they look foolish. Give them a good set of orders and they look good. They are only as good as those giving the orders. In Rumps case (or any other President's case) there has been a hell of a lot of foolish orders given. Most of the time, even when given those foolish orders, the Military still pulls it off.

He does not state that they should as he is not a guilt tripper. He does show them that they can and that the opportunity is there but many libs are unmotivated takers so they denounce him.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

Many millions and never paid back Trump is like crime ,,He doesn't pay

Why do you care? The economy is strong, military is strong and Leftists are triggered.

why do you care whether i earn a paycheck? seems as petty as tinkles' obsessing over <ahem> size.
Maybe he wants a loan?

wow wow wow.... you always respond to me outa nowhere - usually with that complete non sequitur - after i replied to another poster -.... all just to get my attention.

you have a huuuuuuuuuuge problem with my ability to have my own life - on my terms - & i don't hafta answer to anybody up the food chain that signs a paycheck, keeping me subjugated & that NObody holds that 'power' over me.

it's bizarre that you need to make crap up to help justify that anger you got, to soothe your tormented worker bee soul. remember when i said it sucks to be you?

I was responding to Edward. You’re the one using childish emojis. Take care of your family life. Stop stalking me. Weirdo drunk.

was i talking to y-o-u when you started whining again outa nowhere - cause you are perpetually triggered?

Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

what's childish is making crap up cause you are resentful or jealous or probably both.

:fu:

Maybe he wants a loan?

was i talking to y-o-u when you started whining again outa nowhere - cause you are perpetually triggered?

what's childish is making crap up cause you are resentful or jealous or probably both.

LOL

Triggered. Poke successful. Have another. Drunk weirdo. No wonder you never held a real job

Over $100 billion just to cover his losses in the 1980’s. When Fred stopped bailing him out, Donnie’s businesses started going bankrupt.

Over $100 billion just to cover his losses in the 1980’s. When Fred stopped bailing him out, Donnie’s businesses started going bankrupt.

How much did you whine about TARPA and Obama spending $2 trillion on that?

Tell us all your opinion of TARPA.

And will they ever make a drug to cure your "whatataboutisms"?

And will they ever make a drug to cure your "whatataboutisms"?

What about isms is a mindless cop out for hypocrites.

We all use the past to judge the present.

Why would you condemn Trump for doing what Obama did and you dint condemn Obama? That’s a legit question. Don’t hid behind lame verbiage like a c-word.

What does TARPA have to do with Trumps’ businesses losses? Or is this just your trained seal response to criticism of Trump - try to deflect to Obama?

Every time you deflect to Obama and try to claim Trump is better than Obama, you prove that Obama had better results in EVERYTHING he did than Trump. If, as you claim, Obama was the worst President in history, what does it say about Trump that he can’t match Obama’s job growth, his GDP growth, or his stock market growth?

And if these so called attacks were imminent where are they NOW? Soleimani wasn't going to do them personally

Maybe the pos in our wh was lying??/ Oh no ,,not him lol

Maybe he wants a loan?

LOL

Triggered. Poke successful. Have another. Drunk weirdo. No wonder you never held a real job

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.

& did that teach him? hell no...in the 90s, wall st had to put him on an allowance just like a child.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

What does TARPA have to do with Trumps’ businesses losses? Or is this just your trained seal response to criticism of Trump - try to deflect to Obama?

Every time you deflect to Obama and try to claim Trump is better than Obama, you prove that Obama had better results in EVERYTHING he did than Trump. If, as you claim, Obama was the worst President in history, what does it say about Trump that he can’t match Obama’s job growth, his GDP growth, or his stock market growth?

well there is one thing trump accomplished that obama never did:

getting impeached.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

The fucking battle cry of hypocrites. Don’t hold me to what what I did in the past.

So fucking lame.

This whataboutism bullshit didnt exist when Obama was in office.

LOL

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

Forum List

Back