Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

What tf has he done to make us better ?? Set us on each others throats , having our used to be allies laugh at us ?
Throw away a treaty with Iran ,rescind clean water and clean air acts ? etc etc etc etc

Saved you from hilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If you don't get why people despise him, there is something seriously wrong with you. He's a dishonest racist bigot, a misogynist, a pervert who molests women and brags about it, someone who supports white supremacists and someone who attacks immigrants of color; he has ruined US relationships with our allies and supports our enemies such as Russia. He is ruining the environment, and despite the fact you think the economy is doing great, the national debt is trillions more than it was under the previous administration and we are poised for another recession. He's a humiliation for this country and driving us into ruin.

So you are not going to vote for him again in 20?

Trump is a role model for us all.

Nope. Not in any way, shape, or form.
He represents very few, and you're NOT one of them, no matter how much you want to be.
I just realized recently, while in a conversation with one of the Trumpsters, that this is more than about politics. They actually wish they could be like him. They are living vicariously through him, and that's why this adoration is so intense. This is emotional and personal as much as anything else.

I'm not making this up.

As opposed to the smelly dyke queen?

Yes, precisely.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?

The far left hates him because he has an (R) next to his name. Other than that they do not have any other reasons.

Plus, he has done more to get people off the government systems and the far left really hates that.

Most important, he beat Hilary and they can handle it.

The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

"Self made man"…. Bwahahahahaha!! No wonder you joined the Trump cult, no critical thinking skills.

As far as myself, I'm working on my New Years resolutions:

753eabdaae02efa13fc2d3019eb1d2d43f76786fd89c8e7ae5f1bbdc5b95458d.png

Irony is not the strong suit of the far left cult!

He represents very few, and you're NOT one of them, no matter how much you want to be.
I just realized recently, while in a conversation with one of the Trumpsters, that this is more than about politics. They actually wish they could be like him. They are living vicariously through him, and that's why this adoration is so intense. This is emotional and personal as much as anything else.

I'm not making this up.

Yes you are, but it is ok, most haters make stuff up to help with their stance.

I'm not making this up.

Yes, precisely.
The psycho trump is ready to commit war crimes ,attacking 52 sites? Cultural sites? Still all his stupid subjects will bow down to him Thank you morons for giving America this AH,,,,,Now you see what the payback will be

I'm not making this up.

Yes, precisely.
The psycho trump is ready to commit war crimes ,attacking 52 sites? Cultural sites? Still all his stupid subjects will bow down to him Thank you morons for giving America this AH,,,,,Now you see what the payback will be

Now I get it! YOU are an Islamic terrorist. It all makes sense now. Go to your people now. Leave us.

I'm not making this up.

Yes, precisely.

Now I get it! YOU are an Islamic terrorist. It all makes sense now. Go to your people now. Leave us.

Can you hear Putin laughing from your window??

I'm not making this up.

Yes, precisely.

Can you hear Putin laughing from your window??

Infidel, traitor!

You sound fatalist. I don’t share your cynicism.

You mean I sound realistic. Thanks. You sound like you live in a fantasy world, I don't share your optimism.
I pity you.

Ditto. Difference is I can take care of myself and you need others to take care of you.

What do you know about me that gives you the confidence to make such a statement?
Your posts
You don’t know anything about me. This is just your own hubris.

If you don't get why people despise him, there is something seriously wrong with you. He's a dishonest racist bigot, a misogynist, a pervert who molests women and brags about it, someone who supports white supremacists and someone who attacks immigrants of color; he has ruined US relationships with our allies and supports our enemies such as Russia. He is ruining the environment, and despite the fact you think the economy is doing great, the national debt is trillions more than it was under the previous administration and we are poised for another recession. He's a humiliation for this country and driving us into ruin.

And he deserted the Kurds in Syria, people who fought side by side with us and lost thousands of their own doing so. Deserted them and left them to Turkish ethnic cleansing. He has assassinated a high profile Iranian general; an act that will end in the deaths of American soldiers as well as civilians through terrorist attacks. He is a disaster and a threat to the security of our country.

Last edited:

The far left hates him because he has an (R) next to his name. Other than that they do not have any other reasons.

Plus, he has done more to get people off the government systems and the far left really hates that.

The right would much rather watch the world burn than admit Trump is a complete asshole who is not fit to be US president. He is the exact type to be the leader of a banana republic.

The right would much rather watch the world burn than admit Trump is a complete asshole who is not fit to be US president. He is the exact type to be the leader of a banana republic.

75B15006-0DFC-4129-A942-EEF0E170EC83.jpeg

You mean I sound realistic. Thanks. You sound like you live in a fantasy world, I don't share your optimism.
I pity you.

Ditto. Difference is I can take care of myself and you need others to take care of you.

What do you know about me that gives you the confidence to make such a statement?
Your posts
Intuition.

I pity you.

Your posts
Intuition.

Your intuition sucks. Not that you’re going to believe me anyway.

Your posts
Intuition.

Has not failed me in life yet so I will keep relying on it. It also tells me that in real life you could not fight your way out of a paper bag.

Your posts
Intuition.

Has not failed me in life yet so I will keep relying on it. It also tells me that in real life you could not fight your way out of a paper bag.
Fight? Like a physical fight?

Lol. I’m an adult. You sound like you’re stuck in middle school.

You’re intuition failed you here.

Your posts
Intuition.

Fight? Like a physical fight?

Lol. I’m an adult. You sound like you’re stuck in middle school.

You’re intuition failed you here.
Verbal you already lost and yes, physical. You’re a paper tiger. A loser. A coward. A pussy. My intuition never fails me.

And he deserted the Kurds in Syria, people who fought side by side with us and lost thousands of their own doing so. Deserted them and left them to Turkish ethnic cleansing. He has assassinated a high profile Iranian general; an act that will end in the deaths of American soldiers as well as civilians through terrorist attacks. He is a disaster and a threat to the security of our country.

Your a disease, and he’s the cure. [emoji441]

Forum List

Back