Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

How much did the old man loan him?

Over $100 billion just to cover his losses in the 1980’s. When Fred stopped bailing him out, Donnie’s businesses started going bankrupt.

How much did you whine about TARPA and Obama spending $2 trillion on that?

Tell us all your opinion of TARPA.

What does TARPA have to do with Trumps’ businesses losses? Or is this just your trained seal response to criticism of Trump - try to deflect to Obama?

Every time you deflect to Obama and try to claim Trump is better than Obama, you prove that Obama had better results in EVERYTHING he did than Trump. If, as you claim, Obama was the worst President in history, what does it say about Trump that he can’t match Obama’s job growth, his GDP growth, or his stock market growth?

well there is one thing trump accomplished that obama never did:

getting impeached.

Why are you bringing up Obama? Isn’t that a whataboutism?

If it wasent for Trump's old man bankrolling his never ending fuckups tRump would have ended up managing some fleabag motel down in The Bowery, mopping up puke in the stairwell left by old drunken winos.

Over $100 billion just to cover his losses in the 1980’s. When Fred stopped bailing him out, Donnie’s businesses started going bankrupt.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

The fucking battle cry of hypocrites. Don’t hold me to what what I did in the past.

So fucking lame.

This whataboutism bullshit didnt exist when Obama was in office.

nice try, but it doesn't fly. now if the subject were say 'the patriot act' & you brought up how trump is getting slammed for allowing it to continue - but where were 'we' when obama let it stay implemented - then i would tell you i disagreed with it then too. what you are doing now is comparing apples & oranges & deflecting.

wow wow wow.... you always respond to me outa nowhere - usually with that complete non sequitur - after i replied to another poster -.... all just to get my attention.

you have a huuuuuuuuuuge problem with my ability to have my own life - on my terms - & i don't hafta answer to anybody up the food chain that signs a paycheck, keeping me subjugated & that NObody holds that 'power' over me.

somehow that triggers y-o-u, zogster... & i love it. absolutely LOVE it.

it's bizarre that you need to make crap up to help justify that anger you got, to soothe your tormented worker bee soul. remember when i said it sucks to be you?

:itsok:
I was responding to Edward. You’re the one using childish emojis. Take care of your family life. Stop stalking me. Weirdo drunk.

was i talking to y-o-u when you started whining again outa nowhere - cause you are perpetually triggered?

Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

what's childish is making crap up cause you are resentful or jealous or probably both.

:fu:
LOL

Triggered. Poke successful. Have another. Drunk weirdo. No wonder you never held a real job

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

oh i get it now - you suffer from the same ailment donny does. say something foolish & then you start to believe it. that really is the mark of delusional arrested development.

What does TARPA have to do with Trumps’ businesses losses? Or is this just your trained seal response to criticism of Trump - try to deflect to Obama?

Every time you deflect to Obama and try to claim Trump is better than Obama, you prove that Obama had better results in EVERYTHING he did than Trump. If, as you claim, Obama was the worst President in history, what does it say about Trump that he can’t match Obama’s job growth, his GDP growth, or his stock market growth?

well there is one thing trump accomplished that obama never did:

getting impeached.

Why are you bringing up Obama? Isn’t that a whataboutism?

you brought him up, so i figured you could follow the bouncing ball that way. gotta use ways like that for the poorly educated trump loves long time.

I was responding to Edward. You’re the one using childish emojis. Take care of your family life. Stop stalking me. Weirdo drunk.

was i talking to y-o-u when you started whining again outa nowhere - cause you are perpetually triggered?

what's childish is making crap up cause you are resentful or jealous or probably both.

LOL

Triggered. Poke successful. Have another. Drunk weirdo. No wonder you never held a real job

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

oh i get it now - you suffer from the same ailment donny does. say something foolish & then you start to believe it. that really is the mark of delusional arrested development.
Therein lies the problem. You do not get it. You’re either a drunk or you’re very unintelligent. Either way stop stalking me. Weirdo.

LOL

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

Therein lies the problem. You do not get it. You’re either a drunk or you’re very unintelligent. Either way stop stalking me. Weirdo.

uh-huh. you're delusional at best. but hey - why don't you just put me on iggy then?

LOL

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

uh-huh. you're delusional at best. but hey - why don't you just put me on iggy then?
Cowards ignore. Leftists and Alt Right are cowards. So...do the math.

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

Cowards ignore. Leftists and Alt Right are cowards. So...do the math.

you don't actually hafta go thru the steps dummy. whining that i'm stalking you then trying your damnedest to shake it up with me & thinking you did is really quite funny & sad at the same time when you stop to think about it.

LOL

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

18,000+ plus messages in 17 months. From a 39 year old man heading into his peak earning years. I notice how all you 40 post a day guys are just loving the possibility that the USA blows another trillion dollars in borrowed money blowing up shit in foreign countries.

LOL

lol...

tenor.gif

so very sad.
Have another.

18,000+ plus messages in 17 months. From a 39 year old man heading into his peak earning years. I notice how all you 40 post a day guys are just loving the possibility that the USA blows another trillion dollars in borrowed money blowing up shit in foreign countries.
Iran has been spreading its hate for 15 years you cannot let them reign their terror. I do post frequently. Currently I am in my car waiting for my oldest to finish basketball practice. What would you have me do otherwise? You’re a hateful and vile person. I hope your knee gives you a lot of pain.

And will they ever make a drug to cure your "whatataboutisms"?

What about isms is a mindless cop out for hypocrites.

We all use the past to judge the present.

Why would you condemn Trump for doing what Obama did and you dint condemn Obama? That’s a legit question. Don’t hid behind lame verbiage like a c-word.

This is about Rump. Your "Whataboutism" needs more doses. It's out of control.

A self made man like Trump is a role model for us all.

Trump is not self-made.
He inherited his money from his father, and especially garnered a large chunk of money when Trump "Baker Acted" his father in court for dementia.
He's not who you stupid fucks think he is.
But if you would read something besides watching the Trump suck-ups on Fox, you might learn something.

And if these so called attacks were imminent where are they NOW? Soleimani wasn't going to do them personally

Maybe the pos in our wh was lying??/ Oh no ,,not him lol

I know why Rump ordered this. His real reason was to siphon off pressure from his Impeachment which doesn't make it right. But I can say that it should have been done over 20 years ago. And we need to do it again to the new guy. And keep doing it until there are no QUD forces left alive.

Trump is a role model for us all.

Nope. Not in any way, shape, or form.
He represents very few, and you're NOT one of them, no matter how much you want to be.
I just realized recently, while in a conversation with one of the Trumpsters, that this is more than about politics. They actually wish they could be like him. They are living vicariously through him, and that's why this adoration is so intense. This is emotional and personal as much as anything else.

I'm not making this up.

Hmmm....now that's an interesting point of view, possibly valid.

I have a Republican friend who despises Trump and lives in the midst of bunches of Trumpanzees down in Florida.
He finds some commonalities amongst them:
They support Trump.
They refer to blacks as "*******" (<- use your imagination) and Hispanics as "spics".
They mostly have no college education.
They don't subscribe or read newspapers, they watch Fox for their news and refer to it often.
And predominantly were born and have lived in the same place all their lives without exposure to other cultures within the U.S. much less outside our borders.

He's decided he made a mistake buying a second home in this area, finding the locals to be stupidly stifling, and is returning to his home in a northern state.

And will they ever make a drug to cure your "whatataboutisms"?

What about isms is a mindless cop out for hypocrites.

We all use the past to judge the present.

Why would you condemn Trump for doing what Obama did and you dint condemn Obama? That’s a legit question. Don’t hid behind lame verbiage like a c-word.

This is about Rump. Your "Whataboutism" needs more doses. It's out of control.

Battle cry of the hypocrite. WHATABOUTISM.

He represents very few, and you're NOT one of them, no matter how much you want to be.
I just realized recently, while in a conversation with one of the Trumpsters, that this is more than about politics. They actually wish they could be like him. They are living vicariously through him, and that's why this adoration is so intense. This is emotional and personal as much as anything else.

I'm not making this up.

Hmmm....now that's an interesting point of view, possibly valid.

I have a Republican friend who despises Trump and lives in the midst of bunches of Trumpanzees down in Florida.
He finds some commonalities amongst them:
They support Trump.
They refer to blacks as "*******" (<- use your imagination) and Hispanics as "spics".
They mostly have no college education.
They don't subscribe or read newspapers, they watch Fox for their news and refer to it often.
And predominantly were born and have lived in the same place all their lives without exposure to other cultures within the U.S. much less outside our borders.

He's decided he made a mistake buying a second home in this area, finding the locals to be stupidly stifling, and is returning to his home in a northern state.

Thank God. Fuck him.

Can he take about a million northerners with him?

No racism exists in the north, especially Boston. :113:

I can make up an anecdote as well.

"Self made man"…. Bwahahahahaha!! No wonder you joined the Trump cult, no critical thinking skills.

As far as myself, I'm working on my New Years resolutions:

753eabdaae02efa13fc2d3019eb1d2d43f76786fd89c8e7ae5f1bbdc5b95458d.png

Your first should be to change your tampon, ya twink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not making this up.

As opposed to the smelly dyke queen?

No among other obvious reasons to despise the pig trump is the way he pits people against people ,state against state He's brought his hate to our WH and all the little morons love him for it

That’s why you post about him all day every day? Your gay for him! It’s impossible to count your posts. Fag.

Forum List

Back