Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

My wife works. She stayed home for a little bit when the kids were very little. Life is expensive. Do not conflate house chores with a tax revenue generating job.
I've always looked at marriage as a partnership The couple taking to different jobs I had a partner in my working life I did the buying for the store ,he ran it from the inside

It is a partnership.
And one more thing zog I had a bar mitzvah ,went to Hebrew school to prepare for it Had a rabbi visit my home too Went to shul with my dad the men downstairs women in the balcony...I even had a bris where the rabbi said "it won't be long now"

Which makes it even more mind boggling that you would turn on our people like this.
I get along very well with my Jewish friends We're Americans first and of course respect our ally Israel BUT to ignore their shortcomings isn't right either

Did the Red Army have shortcomings in 1942-1945? Yes. Were they understandable? Yes.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
If you don't get why people despise him, there is something seriously wrong with you. He's a dishonest racist bigot, a misogynist, a pervert who molests women and brags about it, someone who supports white supremacists and someone who attacks immigrants of color; he has ruined US relationships with our allies and supports our enemies such as Russia. He is ruining the environment, and despite the fact you think the economy is doing great, the national debt is trillions more than it was under the previous administration and we are poised for another recession. He's a humiliation for this country and driving us into ruin.
tr.gif

ooooOOOoooo :71: i am your 'enemy'? i shall wear that as a badge of honor! :whipg:
You really need a job.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

lol.... you.... in my not so humble opinion.... are a misogynistic dope.

tell me how anyone who earns a paycheck cleaning houses, cooks or washes dishes at a restaurant, works at a laundry mat, & is an accountant doesn't have a 'job' either. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell the truth - but perhaps you should ask yer better half if she thinks the same way you do.

Before I got married I did the same thing while also earning monies. You don't have to cook, you can order out, you don't have to clean you can hire a cleaning company, you can have your laundry done too. You don't get paid for these tasks you choose to do them. Do not conflate the two. Household chores do not equal a paying job. It has nothing to do with gender. If you worked and your husband stayed home I would say the same thing. You Leftists love to play the victim card.

lol............ really? you think you get to actually lecture? you cray cray. i don't need to earn a paycheck - we are quite comfy & like i said ZERO DEBT. & we eat out plenty. & still have ZERO DEBT. oh & the reason why? cause we don't pay for what i can do.

as my job. & i'm gonna say this only once - m'k? listening? we don't actually need the extra cash. it's really nice not to have to answer to anyone... hell ya, my choice. 'cause we can do it. easily.

jr.

so you stay in yer lane & i'll stay in mine. oh & i spend an awful lot of time @ the local elementary school & am part of a town 'team' that picks an area every 2 weeks to clean roadside trash.

Last edited:
Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........
And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

He also lost several states by a few thousand votes. Do not cherry pick.

& hillary won by 3 million more.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

tell me how anyone who earns a paycheck cleaning houses, cooks or washes dishes at a restaurant, works at a laundry mat, & is an accountant doesn't have a 'job' either. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell the truth - but perhaps you should ask yer better half if she thinks the same way you do.

Before I got married I did the same thing while also earning monies. You don't have to cook, you can order out, you don't have to clean you can hire a cleaning company, you can have your laundry done too. You don't get paid for these tasks you choose to do them. Do not conflate the two. Household chores do not equal a paying job. It has nothing to do with gender. If you worked and your husband stayed home I would say the same thing. You Leftists love to play the victim card.
How much is it worth to you zog while you're away working for a living your better half is home with your children making sure all goes well with them ?? You have a dollar figure for that ?

My wife works. She stayed home for a little bit when the kids were very little. Life is expensive. Do not conflate house chores with a tax revenue generating job.

life is expensive, but we struggled & still managed in the beginning. tax revenue generating job? we pay our taxes. i love how you put a price tag on everything.

lol.... that's pitiful.

Last edited:

How much is it worth to you zog while you're away working for a living your better half is home with your children making sure all goes well with them ?? You have a dollar figure for that ?

I've always looked at marriage as a partnership The couple taking to different jobs I had a partner in my working life I did the buying for the store ,he ran it from the inside

It is a partnership.

ya he toils away & i sit on the couch watching soaps & eating bon bons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now THAT'S a partnership!

there - ain't that what you wanna think? :lmao:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA & guess what, we still have zero debt.

You really need a job.

i have a job.

lol............ really? you think you get to actually lecture? you cray cray. i don't need to earn a paycheck - we are quite comfy & like i said ZERO DEBT. & we eat out plenty. & still have ZERO DEBT. oh & the reason why? cause we don't pay for what i can do.

as my job. & i'm gonna say this only once - m'k? listening? we don't actually need the extra cash. it's really nice not to have to answer to anyone... hell ya, my choice. 'cause we can do it. easily.

jr.

so you stay in yer lane & i'll stay in mine. oh & i spend an awful lot of time @ the local elementary school & am part of a town 'team' that picks an area every 2 weeks to clean roadside trash.

Yawn

You don't have a job, which is fine.

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........
And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

And the popular vote is irrelevant. Johnson took a bunch of his votes.

life is expensive, but we struggled & still managed in the beginning. tax revenue generating job? we pay our taxes. i love how you put a price tag on everything.

lol.... that's pitiful.

"We"...no...your husband does, you sit home and volunteer sometimes.

It is a partnership.

ya he toils away & i sit on the couch watching soaps & eating bon bons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now THAT'S a partnership!

You are old. I hope so. But debt is not be all and end all. Cash flow is the critical factor. My parents have zero debt too. We discussed this before. When you can purchase your house for a song you can afford not to have debt.

i have a job.

jr.

Yawn

apparently you think that matters to me.... silly you.

still got zero debt. & you? lol....

it wasn't irrelevant to presidnt tinkles. just like the crowd size at his installation. he obsesses over shit like that cause he's a malignant narcissist.

lol.... that's pitiful.

"We"...no...your husband does, you sit home and volunteer sometimes.

mmmmm good bon bons....................

It is a partnership.

You are old. I hope so. But debt is not be all and end all. Cash flow is the critical factor. My parents have zero debt too. We discussed this before. When you can purchase your house for a song you can afford not to have debt.

you have no clue what is my life & it's amusing as hell to watch you squawk.

jr.

Yawn

Maam, I'll be in debt for a long time as I have two kids that I still need to put through college. But I am 18 years younger than you, so hopefully by the time I am your age we will be doing quite well. Time will tell. Why do you think I travel all the time for work?!?!!?

it wasn't irrelevant to presidnt tinkles. just like the crowd size at his installation. he obsesses over shit like that cause he's a malignant narcissist.

Why do you care? The economy is strong, military is strong and Leftists are triggered.

It is a partnership.

You're the one bragging about being debt free. LOL. Not sure why you're bragging when you did not contribute to that status.

jr.

Yawn

Maam, I'll be in debt for a long time as I have two kids that I still need to put through college. But I am 18 years younger than you, so hopefully by the time I am your age we will be doing quite well. Time will tell. Why do you think I travel all the time for work?!?!!?

guess it sucks to be you, snowflake.

It is a partnership.

You're the one bragging about being debt free. LOL. Not sure why you're bragging when you did not contribute to that status.

again - you know nothing. you think you do based on what i choose to share.

but please - man 'splain some more.... :71:

jr.

Yawn

guess it sucks to be you, snowflake.

So long and my family is healthy, I am happy. :)

Forum List

Back