Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

They love Trump compared to the assholes in your party. You fools are going to get your ass handed to you in 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg: Vote Biden 2020 if you want your jobs and lives destroyed brilliant strategy :21::21::21:
Blues
What do you have against Jews and Israel?

oh c'mon... really zog? you are getting that from his meme?
I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.

Netanyahu was just indicted for bribery and corruption. So yeah, Israel is EXACTLY like the Ukraine.
“Exactly”. Your level of ignorance is endless. Thankfully you’re not American. Unbelievable how ignorant so many people can be.

Grown but living with you.

If your home is paid off then you don't have mortgage interest as a tax deduction so you're rockin' by paying outrageous CT taxes. Thank you for that. Everyone's portfolio is doing well. Have you seen the markets?

Poor uneducated Leftist. And yes, you are a Leftist, as much as you deny it.

my kid isn't 'living' with me. it was temporary... you know like what family does for family. or don't you know? shame if you don't. our taxes are low where we live, & we get a refund every year. i guarantee it we are doing better than you. we have zero debt.
If you get a refund it means you’re paying too much and the Govt lives off your money for free. By “better” I do not know what you mean. That is subjective.

zero debt is always better than owing cash. i understand the gov't using our cash interest free but we would rather get that refund than coughing it up & paying it out. the amt of interest we 'lose' is nill anyways.
You either use their money or they use yours there is no “refund”. Debt is very cheap now, better off using the monies to dollar cost average and buy equities. My mortgage is 3.25%. Peanuts relatively speaking. I am not as old as you so never lived through 12% interest rates.

our first home was 11% for a couple years on a 30 year mortgage , then we refinanced down to 6% for 15 years, sold that one & got our 2nd home @ 4.5% for a 30 yr. note, refinanced that down to 3% for 15 years & managed to put the kid thru college with no loans. we pay our credit cards off in full every month - haven't pd a dime in interest in years especially after that deduction was eliminated. our 3 cars - albeit they are older models are all pd for too. oh & that has been on one pay check since 1987.
Well then you are the self reliant liberal enemy.

Yes, Rump makes me think I should do better. And the first step is to get rid of Rump, his merry band of criminals and all of the Party of the Rump. Now, that would be an improvement.

Yeah Trump called BS on Climate change ,clean air ,clean water acts instituted by President Obama Trump is a moron ,,,your moron

Here's why Americans think Obama and Biden are assholes. Biden just announced that he's going to destroy the coal industry and that those working in the industry should learn to program computers instead because he's going to destroy their jobs, their communities and way of life. Yet another industry sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda. This is nothing new, Clinton did the same thing to the timber industry to appease dickhead tree hugging liberals.

This is why we say rot in hell liberals, you worthless earthworm slime.
Hows your buddy Dump doing with the coal and steel industry?

They love Trump compared to the assholes in your party. You fools are going to get your ass handed to you in 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg: Vote Biden 2020 if you want your jobs and lives destroyed brilliant strategy :21::21::21:
Blues

Ask Dem Jews in congress.

Trump and Obama idealists are quite the same,lame ,repetitious nail in the head partisans.....~S~

Hows your buddy Dump doing with the coal and steel industry?

Blues

I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.

corruption is corruption. the fact that he pointed it out & netanyahu happens to be the israeli PM does not automatically make him an anti-semite. what you did was akin to 'playing the race card' & was silly.

Netanyahu was just indicted for bribery and corruption. So yeah, Israel is EXACTLY like the Ukraine.
“Exactly”. Your level of ignorance is endless. Thankfully you’re not American. Unbelievable how ignorant so many people can be.

interesting though that ukraine had received aid iin 2017 & 2018; why? why you ask? because they have met the ANTI corruption benchmarks.

but it sure seems like bebe is following in the american prez's footsteps by calling his indictment a 'coup'. how can you even trust a nation's leader that came here to the house of reps, hold a speech - without notifying THIS nation's leader?

& now he's asking for immunity.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. he doesn't sound corrupty at all.

Last edited:
my kid isn't 'living' with me. it was temporary... you know like what family does for family. or don't you know? shame if you don't. our taxes are low where we live, & we get a refund every year. i guarantee it we are doing better than you. we have zero debt.
If you get a refund it means you’re paying too much and the Govt lives off your money for free. By “better” I do not know what you mean. That is subjective.

zero debt is always better than owing cash. i understand the gov't using our cash interest free but we would rather get that refund than coughing it up & paying it out. the amt of interest we 'lose' is nill anyways.
You either use their money or they use yours there is no “refund”. Debt is very cheap now, better off using the monies to dollar cost average and buy equities. My mortgage is 3.25%. Peanuts relatively speaking. I am not as old as you so never lived through 12% interest rates.

our first home was 11% for a couple years on a 30 year mortgage , then we refinanced down to 6% for 15 years, sold that one & got our 2nd home @ 4.5% for a 30 yr. note, refinanced that down to 3% for 15 years & managed to put the kid thru college with no loans. we pay our credit cards off in full every month - haven't pd a dime in interest in years especially after that deduction was eliminated. our 3 cars - albeit they are older models are all pd for too. oh & that has been on one pay check since 1987.

ooooOOOoooo :71: i am your 'enemy'? i shall wear that as a badge of honor! :whipg:

Blues

corruption is corruption. the fact that he pointed it out & netanyahu happens to be the israeli PM does not automatically make him an anti-semite. what you did was akin to 'playing the race card' & was silly.
This was not his only anti Jew comment. He has been consistent with them.

interesting though that ukraine had received aid iin 2017 & 2018; why? why you ask? because they have met the ANTI corruption benchmarks.

but it sure seems like bebe is following in the american prez's footsteps by calling his indictment a 'coup'. how can you even trust a nation's leader that came here to the house of reps, hold a speech - without notifying THIS nation's leader?

& now he's asking for immunity.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. he doesn't sound corrupty at all.
If he is corrupt the people may vote him out. Israel is not a dictatorship. We have had corrupt politicians win elections in Canada and the US before. In Ukraine they overtly tried to influence our election by boosting Clinton and Biden went live on National TV and boasted about holding up aid because the prosecutor was investigating a dirty company where his son had a job paying $50k per month.

I did not find anything wrong with Trumps rhetoric and would wager if you pull 1000 other transcripts from prior presidents you would find similar rhetoric. He didn’t ask Ukraine to make up charges he asked them to look into something that actually happened.

Now you may of course disagree although I stated pure facts, but here in the US the voters will decide at the ballot box. That is how it should be. A President regardless of party should never be impeached over an opinion.

ooooOOOoooo :71: i am your 'enemy'? i shall wear that as a badge of honor! :whipg:
You really need a job.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

i hafta be skeptical of that & will give him the benefit of the doubt.

A) cause i have never seen any posts by edward that validates your response

B) you have 'put words' in my mouth a few times that either never happened or you twisted them to fit your thought process.

You really need a job.

i have a job.

i hafta be skeptical of that & will give him the benefit of the doubt.

A) cause i have never seen any posts by edward that validates your response

B) you have 'put words' in my mouth a few times that either never happened or you twisted them to fit your thought process.
Ask him. I am not making it up. LOL. He will proudly state that he has.

You really need a job.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?

I feel that the left "dislikes" President Trump because the left was doing so well under President Obama and assumed that they would be able to continue doing so under a President Hillary Clinton.

When Donald J. Trump won and shocked everyone (even himself), the left was in total disbelief.

President Trump has been working hard to put a brake on many progressive policies. This has, understandably, infuriated the left.

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........

uh-huh. the fact that he has been a total scumbag since the 70s, sued for housing discrimination, who has defrauded people outa their money, tried to steal an old woman's home for his personal business, boasted about grabbing 'pussy' & screwed charities outa donations has nothing to do with it...........
And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

You really need a job.

i have a job.
Being a stay at home wife for 30 years is not a “job”. At least not in my humble opinion.

lol.... you.... in my not so humble opinion.... are a misogynistic dope.

tell me how anyone who earns a paycheck cleaning houses, cooks or washes dishes at a restaurant, works at a laundry mat, & is an accountant doesn't have a 'job' either. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell the truth - but perhaps you should ask yer better half if she thinks the same way you do.

And yet he STILL got elected. If that doesn't show you how destructive leftist policies are - nothing will.

it just proves how deplorable basket dwelling MAGAts are. & donny only 'won' by about 75K votes in the EC.

Forum List

Back