Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

If today’s market performance is any indication of the Wonders of Trump, then count me among the believers.

How fucked up does your life have to be for the president to have such an impact on one’s life?
This is beyond politics for them. It's personal for them, because they want to be like him. To them, his behaviors are cool.

Do you remember actually wishing you were someone else? I don't. Maybe back in grade school, and that's the level of this.

This childish, pugilistic buffoon is literally a role model for them. That says a lot more about them than it does about him.

like i said in that other thread - donny has been upfront about his conning. he admitted what he does & how he does it plays to peoples' 'fantasies'....

LMAO no liberals repeatedly spilling HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS of raw untreated sewage into public rivers and oceans are destroying the environment. So fouling the water with their filth beaches and swimming have to be banned.

My conservative carbon footprint is spread over acres of trees and plants. In Dem run cities they obliterated the environment, paving it over with concrete and asphalt. They pack humans together like sardines in a can. These Dem cancers on the planet generate billions of tons of garbage and pollution.

^^^ that's how you bitch slap these leftist tree huggers.

Not everyone can live on an acreage like you. There simply isn’t space. What is your solution?

I live in harmony with nature, while Dem's obliterate it killing the planet.

What’s your solution? There’s over 7 billion people. We can’t all live like you, can we? Try to check your privilege.

My solution = worry about yourself and your family and your country. You cannot save 7 billion people.
Sounds like a really short sighted solution. Not really a solution at all. Just bury your head in the ground.

Opinions vary. You may accomplish some tasks, impossible to accomplish all tasks. We are only human.

I vote for the candidate that triggers Leftists the most. Trump it is unless they can find one that triggers them more.

^^^ lol...ya, that's mature.

Leftists deserve neither maturity nor respect. I would have supported Tulsi Gabbard because she triggers them as well.

tulsi gabbard = jill stein 2.0. she is a coward who voted 'present' on impeachment & is being used as a tool just like stein was.

She voted "present" because she thought it was a partisan hack job and it was. Good for her. She is nothing like Jill Stein.

Thanks for the ratings boost.

I vote for the candidate that triggers Leftists the most. Trump it is unless they can find one that triggers them more.

Leftists deserve neither maturity nor respect. I would have supported Tulsi Gabbard because she triggers them as well.

tulsi gabbard = jill stein 2.0. she is a coward who voted 'present' on impeachment & is being used as a tool just like stein was.

She voted "present" because she thought it was a partisan hack job and it was. Good for her. She is nothing like Jill Stein.

then she shoulda voted no. i have more respect for the (D)s who voted no & were not cowards & voted what they believed. she's straddling & it ain't looking good for her character. isn't she on FOX alot bashing obama? that's why she is favored on the right by showing who she was.

then she shoulda voted no. i have more respect for the (D)s who voted no & were not cowards & voted what they believed. she's straddling & it ain't looking good for her character. isn't she on FOX alot bashing obama? that's why she is favored on the right by showing who she was.

#1) I am not sure why she voted "present" I am guessing it was to send a statement/message. She was successful
#2) IDK as I do not watch FOX or CNN for that matter. If I want to watch fictional stories I'll watch the Witcher on Netflix. Great show.
#3) She is favored by me, IDK about the right because she is a veteran, who recently fought on the front lines and I highly respect that and because she triggers Leftists.

I hate the Alt Right and Leftists. But everyone who is somewhat logical agrees the Alt Right are evil. But Leftists get away with just as much and few agree they are evil. So I am here on this board to bash and expose them and I do anything and everything I can to trigger them so that their true colors show.

#1) I am not sure why she voted "present" I am guessing it was to send a statement/message. She was successful
#2) IDK as I do not watch FOX or CNN for that matter. If I want to watch fictional stories I'll watch the Witcher on Netflix. Great show.
#3) She is favored by me, IDK about the right because she is a veteran, who recently fought on the front lines and I highly respect that and because she triggers Leftists.

I hate the Alt Right and Leftists. But everyone who is somewhat logical agrees the Alt Right are evil. But Leftists get away with just as much and few agree they are evil. So I am here on this board to bash and expose them and I do anything and everything I can to trigger them so that their true colors show.

you are the triggered one. lol... listen to you.

<psssst> tulsi doesn't do what you think she is doing but i guess you need to think that in order to reCONcile why she isn't going up in the polls amongst thinking individuals.

<psssst> tulsi doesn't do what you think she is doing but i guess you need to think that in order to reCONcile why she isn't going up in the polls amongst thinking individuals.

No. Triggered people are irrational who use verbiage like "orange con man" or "Trumpanzee" or "reCONcile" . I posted a logical and coherent set of statements. She is not going up in polls because she is not left enough. She raised $3.4mil so she has some supporters but she doesn't promise free everything and bash the rich so the leftists won't support her and on the right they have their candidate, the President. She is in no mans land.

Not everyone can live on an acreage like you. There simply isn’t space. What is your solution?

What’s your solution? There’s over 7 billion people. We can’t all live like you, can we? Try to check your privilege.

My solution = worry about yourself and your family and your country. You cannot save 7 billion people.
Sounds like a really short sighted solution. Not really a solution at all. Just bury your head in the ground.

Opinions vary. You may accomplish some tasks, impossible to accomplish all tasks. We are only human.

You sound fatalist. I don’t share your cynicism.

You mean I sound realistic. Thanks. You sound like you live in a fantasy world, I don't share your optimism.

No president has ever had an effect on me. I realized long ago the american dream is not about working hard, raising a family, and ta da ta da....for most it's about working hard and barely scraping by. The rest is a bunch of empty rhetoric.

No. Triggered people are irrational who use verbiage like "orange con man" or "Trumpanzee" or "reCONcile" . I posted a logical and coherent set of statements. She is not going up in polls because she is not left enough. She raised $3.4mil so she has some supporters but she doesn't promise free everything and bash the rich so the leftists won't support her and on the right they have their candidate, the President. She is in no mans land.

you are CONfusing mockery with being triggered. no worries - it's a common mistake amongst trump supporters. but we understand it's all you got to hang onto to justify your thinking process'.

you are CONfusing mockery with being triggered. no worries - it's a common mistake amongst trump supporters. but we understand it's all you got to hang onto to justify your thinking process'.

See you missed my point again. It is because you're the one triggered. You see what you want to see. Triggering you and your ilk is why enjoy supporting DJT and Tulsi. Thank you for taking the bait, little fish.

See you missed my point again. It is because you're the one triggered. You see what you want to see. Triggering you and your ilk is why enjoy supporting DJT and Tulsi. Thank you for taking the bait, little fish.

:auiqs.jpg: please tell me more................:popcorn:

Educating you is fun. What would you like to learn about next? How to raise children? How to do your taxes? Pick a topic.

You mean I sound realistic. Thanks. You sound like you live in a fantasy world, I don't share your optimism.
I pity you.

Educating you is fun. What would you like to learn about next? How to raise children? How to do your taxes? Pick a topic.

is that what you are calling it? 'educating'? i call it entertaining me. :spinner:

my kid is grown & our tax situation is toot sweet, given the fact our home is paid for & our portfolio is rockin'.

I pity you.

Ditto. Difference is I can take care of myself and you need others to take care of you.

is that what you are calling it? 'educating'? i call it entertaining me. :spinner:

my kid is grown & our tax situation is toot sweet, given the fact our home is paid for & our portfolio is rockin'.

Grown but living with you.

If your home is paid off then you don't have mortgage interest as a tax deduction so you're rockin' by paying outrageous CT taxes. Thank you for that. Everyone's portfolio is doing well. Have you seen the markets?

Poor uneducated Leftist. And yes, you are a Leftist, as much as you deny it.

I pity you.

Ditto. Difference is I can take care of myself and you need others to take care of you.

What do you know about me that gives you the confidence to make such a statement?

Forum List

Back