Does Trump make people feel like they should do better..could that be why the Left hates him?

Hey, coal is destroying the environment. It’s harming the work force. It’s bad. We have alternatives. Let’s move on from 19th century technology.

LMAO no liberals repeatedly spilling HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS of raw untreated sewage into public rivers and oceans are destroying the environment. So fouling the water with their filth beaches and swimming have to be banned.

My conservative carbon footprint is spread over acres of trees and plants. In Dem run cities they obliterated the environment, paving it over with concrete and asphalt. They pack humans together like sardines in a can. These Dem cancers on the planet generate billions of tons of garbage and pollution.

^^^ that's how you bitch slap these leftist tree huggers.

Not everyone can live on an acreage like you. There simply isn’t space. What is your solution?

I live in harmony with nature, while Dem's obliterate it killing the planet.

What’s your solution? There’s over 7 billion people. We can’t all live like you, can we? Try to check your privilege.

There's 15 billion habitable acres of land on earth. :itsok:

you are CONfusing mockery with being triggered. no worries - it's a common mistake amongst trump supporters. but we understand it's all you got to hang onto to justify your thinking process'.

See you missed my point again. It is because you're the one triggered. You see what you want to see. Triggering you and your ilk is why enjoy supporting DJT and Tulsi. Thank you for taking the bait, little fish.

:auiqs.jpg: please tell me more................:popcorn:
Educating you is fun. What would you like to learn about next? How to raise children? How to do your taxes? Pick a topic.

is that what you are calling it? 'educating'? i call it entertaining me. :spinner:

my kid is grown & our tax situation is toot sweet, given the fact our home is paid for & our portfolio is rockin'.

Grown but living with you.

If your home is paid off then you don't have mortgage interest as a tax deduction so you're rockin' by paying outrageous CT taxes. Thank you for that. Everyone's portfolio is doing well. Have you seen the markets?

Poor uneducated Leftist. And yes, you are a Leftist, as much as you deny it.

my kid isn't 'living' with me. it was temporary... you know like what family does for family. or don't you know? shame if you don't. our taxes are low where we live, & we get a refund every year. i guarantee it we are doing better than you. we have zero debt.

Opinions vary. You may accomplish some tasks, impossible to accomplish all tasks. We are only human.

You sound fatalist. I don’t share your cynicism.

You mean I sound realistic. Thanks. You sound like you live in a fantasy world, I don't share your optimism.
I pity you.

Ditto. Difference is I can take care of myself and you need others to take care of you.

What do you know about me that gives you the confidence to make such a statement?
Your posts

See you missed my point again. It is because you're the one triggered. You see what you want to see. Triggering you and your ilk is why enjoy supporting DJT and Tulsi. Thank you for taking the bait, little fish.

Educating you is fun. What would you like to learn about next? How to raise children? How to do your taxes? Pick a topic.

is that what you are calling it? 'educating'? i call it entertaining me. :spinner:

my kid is grown & our tax situation is toot sweet, given the fact our home is paid for & our portfolio is rockin'.

If your home is paid off then you don't have mortgage interest as a tax deduction so you're rockin' by paying outrageous CT taxes. Thank you for that. Everyone's portfolio is doing well. Have you seen the markets?

my kid isn't 'living' with me. it was temporary... you know like what family does for family. or don't you know? shame if you don't. our taxes are low where we live, & we get a refund every year. i guarantee it we are doing better than you. we have zero debt.
If you get a refund it means you’re paying too much and the Govt lives off your money for free. By “better” I do not know what you mean. That is subjective.

If you get a refund it means you’re paying too much and the Govt lives off your money for free. By “better” I do not know what you mean. That is subjective.

zero debt is always better than owing cash. i understand the gov't using our cash interest free but we would rather get that refund than coughing it up & paying it out. the amt of interest we 'lose' is nill anyways.

come to think of it - you never coughed up that post where i supposedly called you a nazi. guess you were wrong & that makes us even.

zero debt is always better than owing cash. i understand the gov't using our cash interest free but we would rather get that refund than coughing it up & paying it out. the amt of interest we 'lose' is nill anyways.
You either use their money or they use yours there is no “refund”. Debt is very cheap now, better off using the monies to dollar cost average and buy equities. My mortgage is 3.25%. Peanuts relatively speaking. I am not as old as you so never lived through 12% interest rates.

You either use their money or they use yours there is no “refund”. Debt is very cheap now, better off using the monies to dollar cost average and buy equities. My mortgage is 3.25%. Peanuts relatively speaking. I am not as old as you so never lived through 12% interest rates.

our first home was 11% for a couple years on a 30 year mortgage , then we refinanced down to 6% for 15 years, sold that one & got our 2nd home @ 4.5% for a 30 yr. note, refinanced that down to 3% for 15 years & managed to put the kid thru college with no loans. we pay our credit cards off in full every month - haven't pd a dime in interest in years especially after that deduction was eliminated. our 3 cars - albeit they are older models are all pd for too. oh & that has been on one pay check since 1987.

Last edited:

I lived thru banks charging me 17 %.................But not for long

Yeah Trump called BS on Climate change ,clean air ,clean water acts instituted by President Obama Trump is a moron ,,,your moron

Here's why Americans think Obama and Biden are assholes. Biden just announced that he's going to destroy the coal industry and that those working in the industry should learn to program computers instead because he's going to destroy their jobs, their communities and way of life. Yet another industry sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda. This is nothing new, Clinton did the same thing to the timber industry to appease dickhead tree hugging liberals.

This is why we say rot in hell liberals, you worthless earthworm slime.
Hows your buddy Dump doing with the coal and steel industry?

They love Trump compared to the assholes in your party. You fools are going to get your ass handed to you in 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg: Vote Biden 2020 if you want your jobs and lives destroyed brilliant strategy :21::21::21:
Blues

our first home was 11% for a couple years on a 30 year mortgage , then we refinanced down to 6% for 15 years, sold that one & got our 2nd home @ 4.5% for a 30 yr. note, refinanced that down to 3% for 15 years & managed to put the kid thru college with no loans. we pay our credit cards off in full every month - haven't pd a dime in interest in years especially after that deduction was eliminated. our 3 cars - albeit they are older models are all pd for too. oh & that has been on one pay check since 1987.
You sound like my parents who got their house for $110k. It’s worth around $700k now. Must be nice..

Yeah Trump called BS on Climate change ,clean air ,clean water acts instituted by President Obama Trump is a moron ,,,your moron

Here's why Americans think Obama and Biden are assholes. Biden just announced that he's going to destroy the coal industry and that those working in the industry should learn to program computers instead because he's going to destroy their jobs, their communities and way of life. Yet another industry sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda. This is nothing new, Clinton did the same thing to the timber industry to appease dickhead tree hugging liberals.

They love Trump compared to the assholes in your party. You fools are going to get your ass handed to you in 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg: Vote Biden 2020 if you want your jobs and lives destroyed brilliant strategy :21::21::21:
Blues
What do you have against Jews and Israel?

You sound like my parents who got their house for $110k. It’s worth around $700k now. Must be nice..

our first home was $50K in 1985, sold for $88K. our 2nd home we bought in 1996 was $120K & is worth much more now - but the best thing? our property is just over one acre, however we abutt an 1800 acre state forest... so we get use of all that tax free.

Blues

oh c'mon... really zog? you are getting that from his meme?

our first home was $50K in 1985, sold for $88K. our 2nd home we bought in 1996 was $120K & is worth much more now - but the best thing? our property is just over one acre, however we abutt an 1800 acre state forest... so we get use of all that tax free.
The good old days.

Blues

I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.

Blues

I am. Israel is nothing like the corrupt Ukraine so that conflation is false and I am sick and tired of Leftists throwing stones at Israel.
Just your thieving leader zog

Blues

Just your thieving leader zog
My leader? LOL not quite.

Are there things he says that implies this? Is there something about his body language or demeanor? Does he simply exude success and make others feel inferior with that?
We all know the Left hates the pressure of ‘measuring up’...they hate meeting a standard and personal accountability.
For eight agonizing years that Kenyan dude made people feel like all that was required of them was breathing oxygen...and that’s the only expectation the Lefts feels comfortable with.
Should a president expect anything of the citizenry...is it an act of fascist ‘authoritarianism’ if he does?
No one will take you serious with these salty jokes.
And Obama is not Kenyan, unless if you have a proof Mr Fraud.

Blues

Netanyahu was just indicted for bribery and corruption. So yeah, Israel is EXACTLY like the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back