Does Trump owe the Bank of China a half billion dollars? Or more?

R

rdean

I'm sure everyone has heard the stories coming out that Trump owes at least twice what he says he owes. Most of it to foreign countries. No wonder he won't release his tax returns.

The bottom line is: Would you want a president who is in hoc to foreign countries anywhere from over a half billion to possibly billions? I thought he was this great businessman. Is that why he talks about the country stiffing it's debtors?

I know crazy right wingers don't care. He's their Messiah. He wouldn't possible stiff them the way he's stiffed his employees. Oh, but then there's Hillary's emails. Perhaps we need to see Trump's emails? Try to figure out how he got in so much debt. After all, he won't release his Tax returns.

I'm sure everyone has heard the stories coming out that Trump owes at least twice what he says he owes. Most of it to foreign countries. No wonder he won't release his tax returns.

The bottom line is: Would you want a president who is in hoc to foreign countries anywhere from over a half billion to possibly billions? I thought he was this great businessman. Is that why he talks about the country stiffing it's debtors?

I know crazy right wingers don't care. He's their Messiah. He wouldn't possible stiff them the way he's stiffed his employees. Oh, but then there's Hillary's emails. Perhaps we need to see Trump's emails? Try to figure out how he got in so much debt. After all, he won't release his Tax returns.
"stories?".....aint that kinda like the "stories" coming out of hillaries camp?....neither one of these 2 asswipes should be were they are now.....but i know the crazy left and right diehard party people can give a dam....

"stories?".....aint that kinda like the "stories" coming out of hillaries camp?....neither one of these 2 asswipes should be were they are now.....but i know the crazy left and right diehard party people can give a dam....
That Hillary owes a half billion to the Bank of China? I never heard that. Do you have a link?

I'm sure the U.S. government owes China a hell of a lot more than that.
Oh, so then it's OK.

If you say so.

Stop pretending like you actually care about the debt, Dean-o
I care about the country. Republicans under Bush proved that they see the US as an orange. Something to squeeze all the juice out of. Trump sees the same thing. Right wingers support Trump because of his racist rhetoric. You don't really care what he does to the country economically. You just want him to somehow hurt the blacks and browns so "you can take your country back". Only it was never "YOUR" country.

I care about the country.

mq1.jpg

Republicans under Bush proved that they see the US as an orange. Something to squeeze all the juice out of. Trump sees the same thing. Right wingers support Trump because of his racist rhetoric. You don't really care what he does to the country economically. You just want him to somehow hurt the blacks and browns so "you can take your country back". Only it was never "YOUR" country.

I'm not voting for Trump, you filthy Marxist tard. Try again.

When you start bitching about the 10 trillion dollars of debt your Messiah signed off on over the last seven years I might start to take your bullshit seriously that you "care" about the country.

That Hillary owes a half billion to the Bank of China? I never heard that. Do you have a link?
there you go,playing the stupid game again....at least you are consistent....dont have an answer for what i said?...

mq1.jpg

Republicans under Bush proved that they see the US as an orange. Something to squeeze all the juice out of. Trump sees the same thing. Right wingers support Trump because of his racist rhetoric. You don't really care what he does to the country economically. You just want him to somehow hurt the blacks and browns so "you can take your country back". Only it was never "YOUR" country.

When you start bitching about the 10 trillion dollars of debt your Messiah signed off on over the last seven years I might start to take your bullshit seriously that you "care" about the country.
dean "thinks" anyone that doesnt agree with him MUST be voting republican.....what else can you be?....

So he has debt of $650 million of which China and Goldman Sachs hold the loan. LOL, how can he ever say he is going to force China to be fair on trade when they hold a knife to his throat? Goldman Sachs wow, I hope he doesn't accuse Hillary Clinton of being beholden to Wall Street.

mq1.jpg

That's what happens when from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China, Over 42,000 factories were closed down. Tax cuts in trillions with most going to the top 1%. Two unpaid for wars. Blocking health care for maimed soldiers coming back from overseas.

The GOP has controlled the budget process except for only a couple of months in both Obama's terms.

And what does the GOP think of the debt?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

mq1.jpg

dean "thinks" anyone that doesnt agree with him MUST be voting republican.....what else can you be?....
It's not whether or not you agree with me. It's whether or not you support policies that hurt the country.

Did you agree with the GOP on this one?

The reason why he's in debt to other nations is because he didn't pay his bills here in America. Banks, and other entities here in America won't lend to him because he's a deadbeat and uses the bankruptcy system here to legally not pay his bills or only pay a portion.

Everyone knows about how he doesn't pay his bills and doesn't pay employees here in America so he had to go outside the nation to find funding for his failing companies.

So he has debt of $650 million of which China and Goldman Sachs hold the loan. LOL, how can he ever say he is going to force China to be fair on trade when they hold a knife to his throat? Goldman Sachs wow, I hope he doesn't accuse Hillary Clinton of being beholden to Wall Street.
Time to ban more news organization from Trump rallies.

mq1.jpg

It's not whether or not you agree with me. It's whether or not you support policies that hurt the country.

Did you agree with the GOP on this one?
do you actually read what others post?.....if you do, do you retain anything you read here?......i dont agree with just about anything republicans say or do,and i lost my faith in the democrats about 20 years ago...republicans tell you to your face you are an asshole and they dont like you, unless of course you kiss their collective assess....democrats tell you to your face how they are with you and feel your pain,when you walk out of the room then the laughing and snickering begins.....

Link?

Forum List

Back