Does Trump owe the Bank of China a half billion dollars? Or more?

I care about the country.

mq1.jpg

Republicans under Bush proved that they see the US as an orange. Something to squeeze all the juice out of. Trump sees the same thing. Right wingers support Trump because of his racist rhetoric. You don't really care what he does to the country economically. You just want him to somehow hurt the blacks and browns so "you can take your country back". Only it was never "YOUR" country.

I'm not voting for Trump, you filthy Marxist tard. Try again.

When you start bitching about the 10 trillion dollars of debt your Messiah signed off on over the last seven years I might start to take your bullshit seriously that you "care" about the country.
Let me explain it in dumbshit. Since you seem to speak it so well.

The Buh Tax cuts removed three trillion. That is revenue no longer coming in. Most of the money went to the top 1%. That money is out of government.

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 42,000 factories closed. All that revenue is gone. It's not here any more. And the GOP gave subsidies to move those jobs to China.

Two wars that weren't paid for. Got that? Trillions spent.

Tens of thousands maimed for life and the trillions it will cost to take care of those people 50 years into the future.

Now, even a dumbshit can imagine this. Say Obama had cut trillions in spending. What would be left over? What kind of country would we have?

The only way to get out of the debt is to invest, compete and make money. Not fuck over America even worse than what Bush did. Something even a dumbshit should be able to understand. Are you a dumbshit?

Forum List

Back