Does Trump's assassination attempt make sense now?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I have an attention span a little longer than some people and I have brought up before what I am about to bring up now. If you go back to 2012 another political outsider was causing Washington unwanted attention just like Donald Trump. Jesse Ventura, a former Governor of Minnesota, had a very popular Television program on True TV called "Conspiracy Theory". It's ratings were through the roof. Then he produced an episode called "Police State" Where internment camps for people who questioned govenment were built and were possibly waiting for some big event to be activated. Suddenly, out of the blue, the powers that be got ventura off the air at the height of his popularity. It's no secret that Ventura is no fan of Trump but he may have been targeted for the same reason Trump was nearly assassinated. In fact if the assassination had been successful those camps might be filling up today.

Did you forget about that? I just reminded you.

George Wallace says: Remember me. He was very likely to win the Democratic Party nomination in 1972, then an assassin crippled him.

George Wallace says: Remember me. He was very likely to win the Democratic Party nomination in 1972, then an assassin crippled him.
that is not what nixon was worried about when he sent his team to the wallace event.

1972 was the last gasp of the dixiecrats as they sank into the repub party. mc gogovern would have beat wallace if he had run as a dem or a repub, but wallace was an "american independent" as a rebranded "dixiecrat."

I have an attention span a little longer than some people and I have brought up before what I am about to bring up now. If you go back to 2012 another political outsider was causing Washington unwanted attention just like Donald Trump. Jesse Ventura, a former Governor of Minnesota, had a very popular Television program on True TV called "Conspiracy Theory". It's ratings were through the roof. Then he produced an episode called "Police State" Where internment camps for people who questioned govenment were built and were possibly waiting for some big event to be activated. Suddenly, out of the blue, the powers that be got ventura off the air at the height of his popularity. It's no secret that Ventura is no fan of Trump but he may have been targeted for the same reason Trump was nearly assassinated. In fact if the assassination had been successful those camps might be filling up today.

Did you forget about that? I just reminded you.

Interesting.

For years it was speculated that democrats might try assassination when everything else failed. The speculation is over. They did.

Forum List

Back