Does Western Civilization Have Enough Moral Strength to Simply Protect Itself?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The evidence would suggest it does not and is slowly rotting from the gangrene known as 'Social Marxism' aka liberalism.

All attempts to get Western nations to protect itself and to put a hault to this destructive migration has been opposed by liberals as 'racist'..

Isnt it plain enough by now that liberalism's concept of 'racism' = 'opposing the genocide of white people' and 'anti-racism' in general translates into 'white genocide'?

Islam Academic: Migrants Want Eurabia, Globalists Using Migrants to Destroy The West

A highly regarded researcher and academic has warned that Muslims in Europe view migration as the start of the Islamisation of the continent. Prof. Abdessamad Belhaj also detailed how globalists are using Muslim migrants to turn Western countries into socially divided societies of easily-controlled consumers.
The scholar of Islam and social sciences warned that large numbers of migrants are “calamitous” for the European people, and that neoliberal elites see Islamic terrorism, and state bankruptcy and collapse as collateral damage in their pursuit of endless wealth.

In an interview with Hungary’s Institute for Migration Research, Professor Belhaj discussed what he calls the Islamic moral economy.

He summarised this economy as based around the belief that “if there is money, it is because of Islam, and if there is Islam it will bring money”.

The Moroccan academic, who works in countries across Europe, stated that Muslim migrants view “all property as ‘given’ and not ‘acquired’ by work”. Professor Belhaj revealed that Muslims, therefore, believe that by taking Europe’s land, Muslims will be granted wealth.

He contended: “In Islamic discourses, migration is seen as a beginning of the Islamisation of Europe, the rich land that will change the fate of Islam, from a religion of the poor to a religion of the rich.

“This is of course a paradox since the poor can only make Europe poorer. Furthermore, immigration is justified as victory to the community”, Professor Belhaj added, and labeled the Islamic moral economy “disastrous”.

The professor disclosed that “state law has no weight compared to the law of God”, for Muslims, and so they establish parallel societies in Europe.

No. Our leaders are too guilt ridden, too concerned with political ideology, and far to concerned with the image the media projects to do anything necessary like kicking Muslims out of Europe and sending the illegal Hispanics back south of the Rio Grande. I suspect the normal folk in Europe and the US would do those things and feel bad for a while, but eventually get over it when they realized their children could grow up like they did, but our leaders have sold us out.

We have to. We can't let the Republican Party continue to do massive damage to the country the way they did under Bush. If they could, they would create a Christian country, controlled by corporations. The first thing they did would do would be to kill all gay people and abolish every safety regulation that protects American families.

We have to. We can't let the Republican Party continue to do massive damage to the country the way they did under Bush. If they could, they would create a Christian country, controlled by corporations. The first thing they did would do would be to kill all gay people and abolish every safety regulation that protects American families.

So what is the date/time you will endorse efforts to reject Muslim 'refugees' and affirm the right of Western civilization to survive?

The west spends 1300 years fighting tooth and nail to keep Islam at bay because Muslims and Western civilization just can't coexist, and yet our leaders are importing them by the busload and have been for decades.

And we're shocked by the unrest and rises in rapes and terror.

I agree, its white genocide, and muslims are only one of the people, but if you put in a mass of chinese or hindus the result would be the same as with muslims. I dont vote, because I cant support either right nor left, I live my life and let others live and will see what will happen.

The evidence would suggest it does not and is slowly rotting from the gangrene known as 'Social Marxism' aka liberalism.

All attempts to get Western nations to protect itself and to put a hault to this destructive migration has been opposed by liberals as 'racist'..

Isnt it plain enough by now that liberalism's concept of 'racism' = 'opposing the genocide of white people' and 'anti-racism' in general translates into 'white genocide'?.

You poor bitter old white dude.

Sucks to be you.

Isnt it plain enough by now that liberalism's concept of 'racism' = 'opposing the genocide of white people' and 'anti-racism' in general translates into 'white genocide'?.

You poor bitter old white dude.

Sucks to be you.
And here is the classic idiotic libtard response.

Instead of debating or discussing any of the SOLID FACT that are leading to the destruction of Western Civilization, the libtrard reflex is to mock and sneer, because they are happy as long as they get their free shit, their degenerate sexual needs and beyond that fuck everybody else.

It is just fucking pathetic.

Isnt it plain enough by now that liberalism's concept of 'racism' = 'opposing the genocide of white people' and 'anti-racism' in general translates into 'white genocide'?

Islam Academic: Migrants Want Eurabia, Globalists Using Migrants to Destroy The West

A highly regarded researcher and academic has warned that Muslims in Europe view migration as the start of the Islamisation of the continent. Prof. Abdessamad Belhaj also detailed how globalists are using Muslim migrants to turn Western countries into socially divided societies of easily-controlled consumers.
The scholar of Islam and social sciences warned that large numbers of migrants are “calamitous” for the European people, and that neoliberal elites see Islamic terrorism, and state bankruptcy and collapse as collateral damage in their pursuit of endless wealth.

In an interview with Hungary’s Institute for Migration Research, Professor Belhaj discussed what he calls the Islamic moral economy.

He summarised this economy as based around the belief that “if there is money, it is because of Islam, and if there is Islam it will bring money”.

The Moroccan academic, who works in countries across Europe, stated that Muslim migrants view “all property as ‘given’ and not ‘acquired’ by work”. Professor Belhaj revealed that Muslims, therefore, believe that by taking Europe’s land, Muslims will be granted wealth.

He contended: “In Islamic discourses, migration is seen as a beginning of the Islamisation of Europe, the rich land that will change the fate of Islam, from a religion of the poor to a religion of the rich.

“This is of course a paradox since the poor can only make Europe poorer. Furthermore, immigration is justified as victory to the community”, Professor Belhaj added, and labeled the Islamic moral economy “disastrous”.

The professor disclosed that “state law has no weight compared to the law of God”, for Muslims, and so they establish parallel societies in Europe.
Unfortunately with leaders like Obama and then Hillary being elected, the answer to your question is no. At some point it will get so bad that even the corrupt media can't cover it up, then maybe people will wake up and give Western civilization a chance.

I still remember a debate between JimBowie and William Joyce about the essence of America.

What is the fundamental core of the United States?

What defines the US as a western nation?

William Joyce:

The fundamental core of the United States is its overwhelming white majority. A country founded by white people, whose fundamental ideals and institutions derived from Europe.

JimBowie1958:

The essence of the United States is not its historic white majority but the ideals of the Enlightenment that shaped the country's society, political system and institutions.

The debate spanned several pages with both Joyce and James passionately defending their respective views.

As I read the arguments put forth by them I couldn't help but think:

Much ado about nothing.

The essence of the United States IS BOTH ITS WHITE MAJORITY AND ITS ENLIGHTENMENT BASED INSTITUTIONS.

If a political system and institutions based on the teachings of Voltaire, Montesquieu and John Locke alone were the essence of a country, as Bowie insisted, Japan and Korea would also be considered western nations.

Bowie and Joyce literally spent their energies debating over nothing.

America's backbone is her white majority and enlightenment values.

So I am really glad to see Bowie had a massive turnabout and accepted the fact that destroying America's white majority is indeed destroying one of the foundational basis of the nation.

I still remember a debate between JimBowie and William Joyce about the essence of America.

What is the fundamental core of the United States?

What defines the US as a western nation?

William Joyce:

The fundamental core of the United States is its overwhelming white majority. A country founded by white people, whose fundamental ideals and institutions derived from Europe.

JimBowie1958:

The essence of the United States is not its historic white majority but the ideals of the Enlightenment that shaped the country's society, political system and institutions.

The debate spanned several pages with both Joyce and James passionately defending their respective views.

As I read the arguments put forth by them I couldn't help but think:

Much ado about nothing.

The essence of the United States IS BOTH ITS WHITE MAJORITY AND ITS ENLIGHTENMENT BASED INSTITUTIONS.

If a political system and institutions based on the teachings of Voltaire, Montesquieu and John Locke alone were the essence of a country, as Bowie insisted, Japan and Korea would also be considered western nations.

Bowie and Joyce literally spent their energies debating over nothing.

America's backbone is her white majority and enlightenment values.

So I am really glad to see Bowie had a massive turnabout and accepted the fact that destroying America's white majority is indeed destroying one of the foundational basis of the nation.

You misread my comments, or I am not making myself clear enough.

The destructive force here in the West is not of races or religions but of CULTURES and WORLD VIEWS.

There have been plenty of Westernized Muslim nations like the Moghuls and the Ottomans and the Moroccan cultures. Over the lst thirty years we have seen the Slafi Jihadist movement become ascendant within Islam, and it has a deep seated hostility to Western civilization and is exploiting its common values with ISlam to use Muslims to carry that poison with them.

What Western civilization needs to return to is an awareness that we have a right to define who can enter and leave our nations, who can add to our culture and who is unwelcome because they will destroy and dilute the best features of our culture into a meaningless confuse mire. Any Muslim that embraces the Earl Enlightenment (pre French Revolution) is a welcome addition to our civilization no matter where they are from, Algeria, Turkey or Iran.

But these immigrants that despise and want to destroy our nations and our way of life not only must be expelled, but EXTERMINATED.

We have been asleep at the wheel and we must vigorously defend our civilization which is based on culture and not race and we must protect our sacred citrizenship from dilution by our enemies coming within..

What liberals want are dead whites and Christians. Muslims are stepping up to the plate to give the left what it wants. If the price of genocide is dead gays, the left will happily pay it.

Forum List

Back