Dogs now getting married

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
My God... this is an affront to my beliefs. Welcome to the slippery slope you bastards! :mad:

MY GOD these satanists are making a MOCKERY of the institution of marriage!!!! May they burn forever!

BEHOLD SATAN'S WORK:

istock_000003519530xsmall.jpg

Been happening and worse for thousands of years. Emperor Nero made his favorite horse some high ranking thing way back. :)

Been happening and worse for thousands of years. Emperor Nero made his favorite horse some high ranking thing way back. :)
Senator...Both got slaughtered and served for dinner later...
and what if a 19 year old girl wants to marry her 12 inch ken doll?
I volunteer to be the wedding photographer...
i wonder who will be on top later that night.
I've got 50 bucks says she will...

Senator...Both got slaughtered and served for dinner later...
and what if a 19 year old girl wants to marry her 12 inch ken doll?
I volunteer to be the wedding photographer...
i wonder who will be on top later that night.
I've got 50 bucks says she will...
can u imagine what the priest says at the end? you may now ????????? the bride/the groom.

and to think some ladies out there have seriously wanted to marry thier horses. i just cannot vision them in bed being the horse is 4 times bigger than her.

That wasn't Nero ...you silly!

That was Caligula and the name of the horse was Incitatus.... and Caligula planned to make Incitatus a consul .:uhh:

Forum List

Back