Dogs refuse to eat vegan "meat"...

But are pigs refusing to eat the non-meat?

Maybe the topic is getting a little blurred.

Yeah, aren't pigs omnivores?

Ok, thank you for your honest answer!

Well I'm truly sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you purchase meat and dairy, you are - when you want to or not- paying for the abuse of animals that you most likely would never want to harm if you saw them face to face.

You just said that this wasn't about eating animals. You're not listening to a thing I say. 🙄

Ok, thank you for your honest answer!

Well I'm truly sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you purchase meat and dairy, you are - whether you want to or not- paying for the abuse of animals that you most likely would never want to harm if you saw them face to face.

Another one of those loons that think that milking hurts a cow. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just said that this wasn't about eating animals. You're not listening to a thing I say. 🙄

You're getting posts mixed up. When I said "I'm not talking about eating animals" that was specifically about the question I asked you in post #291 and #294.

The video of the pig was in response to your comment to OPJQ, when you said, "They act like we're eating dogs or cats."

buttercup Just tell me this. If eating animals is animal abuse, then why would God give us permission to eat them? You still never answered that question. Do I have a problem with vegetarians and vegans? No. I never tell them that they should eat meat, so I'm not sure why they have such an issue with me eating meat as it's all a personal choice.

buttercup Just tell me this. If eating animals is animal abuse, then why would God give us permission to eat them? You still never answered that question. Do I have a problem with vegetarians and vegans? No. I never tell them that they should eat meat, so I'm not sure why they have such an issue with me eating meat as it's all a personal choice.

Sigh. I didn't say "eating animals is animal abuse."

But when you purchase animal products - whether you realize it or not - you are PAYING someone else to exploit, abuse, terrorize and brutally take the life of an animal that is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

So that's why I asked you, "do you think supporting animal abuse is a sin?" And you answered yes.

I don't want to overwhelm you or make you feel bad, honestly. But I'm just stating the uncomfortable truth, and I hope at the very least you will think about it.

Sigh. I didn't say "eating animals is animal abuse."

But when you purchase animal products - whether you realize it or not - you are PAYING someone else to exploit, abuse, terrorize and brutally take the life of an animal that is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

Again, the Bible says differently as you keep ignoring the fact that I posted scripture as a reference.

Lessons from the Nature created by God:

Once upon a time, an acquaintance of mine decided to feed her cats Vegan Cat Food. The cats killed off the song birds in the neighborhood instead. Morale of the story: animals (including humans) are designed to need certain foodstuff. Humans are ominvores; we need fish-bird-animal based protein to be healthy. The End.

Again, the Bible says differently as you keep ignoring the fact that I posted scripture as a reference.

You think the bible says animal abuse and cruelty is OK? No wonder you have the position you have. You might want to read Proverbs 12:10, and the hundreds of verses about mercy.

Better yet, just go through this playlist on my channel:

You think the bible says animal abuse and cruelty is OK? No wonder you have the position you have. You might want to read Proverbs 12:10, and the hundreds of verses about mercy.

Better yet, just go through this playlist on my channel:

I'm saying eating animals is okay and not considered abuse according to the Bible. You're still not listening. :rolleyes:

I'm saying eating animals is okay and not considered abuse according to the Bible. You're still not listening. :rolleyes:

You're the one not listening, or just not getting what I'm saying.

Let me put it in a different way.

At the time the bible was written, industrialized animal agriculture wasn't a thing, there were no profit-driven factory farms at that time.

So in TODAY'S world, when you partake in eating and using animal products, you are - whether you want to or not - PAYING someone else to exploit, abuse, terrorize and brutally kill an animal that is no different than your dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

You know what HAS stayed the same? The principles that we are supposed to follow, in the bible.

The principles of having mercy, love, kindness, gentleness, peace and treating others the way you'd want to be treated.

We can apply timeless biblical principles to TODAY'S world, which is a very different world than it was at the time the bible was written.

You keep focusing on eating animals..... but what you're ignoring is what you're PAYING for, before the "food" gets to your table.

FJB, whenever you have the time, please watch this video:

And this one too, which is much shorter. (You have to be signed in to Google to watch it)

Forum List

Back