Doing The Right Thing: President Trump Retweets The Truth Of Antifa Violence In Berkeley

Left wing hate needs to be properly outed for what it is.... 97% of hate in America today.

The Israeli owned "US" "news" media will never properly explain and document that truth.

Youtube, google, disqus, twitter, all shutting down any online discussion of the criminal endeavors of leftists as we speak.

They're going to end up killing Trump. And then there will be a war.

Righties go to these things to start trouble . Then blame lefties .

They're going to end up killing Trump.

Once again we get a Zionist "talking out loud..."

except we've seen this before... with JFK, and the Atlanta "confession" on JFK....

Atlanta Jewish newspaper calls for Obama assassination

Here's the key part. Not only did this Jewish editor recommend a Mossad assassination of Obama, but HE WAS SURE THAT ISRAEL would GET AWAY WITH IT by blaming others, as ISRAEL did with JFK, the Marines in Lebanon 82, and 911...

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

Israel's enemies = Americans who notice too much truth

Righties go to these things to start trouble . Then blame lefties .
Liar.

Forty thousand democrats showed up to violently shut down free speech....

Dozens of free speech advocates.

Tens of thousands of armed, masked, violent leftist thugs:

"The tweet came just a few hours after dozens of rallygoers gathered at the historic Boston Common and were met with thousands of counterprotesters who had marched peacefully through downtown Boston."

Boston 'Free Speech Rally' cut short as conservative activists leave counterprotesters behind

Posted Aug 28th?

That's today.

Shouldn't he be worrying about Texas?

DIPbU__UMAEs9zb.jpg

Youtube, google, disqus, twitter, all shutting down any online discussion of the criminal endeavors of leftists as we speak.

Shutting down Stormfront is not "shutting down any online discussion of the criminal endeavors of leftists."

Shutting down Stormfront is not "shutting down any online discussion of the criminal endeavors of leftists."

no, it also shuts down discussing 911 truth, truth about Earth climate change and how Co2 is easily proven to have zero effect on Earth climate change...

There are lots of reasons why left wing liars who only care about their next government check would want those who post truth shut down...

No, I've never posted at Stormfront. I'm talking about multiple sites.

That's okay, it's their death knell, not mine ;) Everybody already knows the leftist media for what it is. The fact that they're more open about it just means they are less relevant than they were, say, six months ago. And that's a good thing,.

There have been at least 2 more events since the Charlottesville incident, and each of those events the self-proclaimed anarchists - face-covered, black-wearing, hooded weapon-carrying violent Fascist Leftist Extremists - antifa - instigated violence, attacked peaceful event organizers, and fought with police while attempting to use violence and intimidation to strip Americans of their Constitutionally-protected Rights to Peacefully Assemble and of Free Speech.

'Antifa' has continuously, repeatedly proven that Trump was correct in what he said following the attacks in Charlottesville, that he was right to condemn the violence on BOTH sides.

At this point 'Antifa' should be officially labeled a 'terrorist' organization.

That's okay, it's their death knell, not mine ;) Everybody already knows the leftist media for what it is. The fact that they're more open about it just means they are less relevant than they were, say, six months ago. And that's a good thing,.
Stormfront - MSNBC's favorite 'legitimate' news source when attacking Trump... :p

Stormfront - MSNBC's favorite 'legitimate' news source when attacking Trump... :p
And obviously a fave site of Old Lady's.

Anyone who has common sense and doesn't follow Democrat Fake News, knows that this recent violence was a manufactured clash between Nazi assholes and Communist assholes. They should have all been arrested. And it's mostly Soros' radical loons out there stirring up this so-called 'Race Crisis.'

Just follow the money. It will lead to Soros/Democrat-funded radical groups. It's just more manufactured bullshite. Some very powerful folks want civil unrest. The Police will just have to arrest both the Nazi assholes and the Communist assholes. Because Trump was Spot On. There's violent radicals on both sides.

no, it also shuts down discussing 911 truth, truth about Earth climate change and how Co2 is easily proven to have zero effect on Earth climate change...

There are lots of reasons why left wing liars who only care about their next government check would want those who post truth shut down...
Shutting down Stormfront doesn't stop ANY of the things you listed.

Are you getting booted out of other sites? All I was aware of was Stormfront losing its host. Where else, what multiple sites, are you talking about? I hadn't heard of any such.

Shutting down Stormfront doesn't stop ANY of the things you listed

not entirely, but partially. Those issues are discussed elsewhere, but the thing I don't get is.... where is Stormfront LYING???

They aren't. Your side is....

Forum List

Back