🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ Doesn't Want To Obey The Law, Fights Court Order to Protect DOJ Lawyers From Disciplenary Action

Reminds me of homos screaming "look at me!!!! look at me!!!!!!".....and then "what are you looking at hater?" Queers are mental
There's something seriously wrong with you guys.

Meh....it's all true....certainly the part about queers being mental
People of every race class and sex are mental. What's your point? Are you claiming that every single homosexual is mental?

Run along....dumbass left tards wear me out
Your rationale and intelligence is truly awe worthy... Keep up the good work dumbshit

Loosen up your panties, girly boy. Learn to go with the flow and stop trying to impress people with knowledge you don't have

There's something seriously wrong with you guys.

Meh....it's all true....certainly the part about queers being mental
People of every race class and sex are mental. What's your point? Are you claiming that every single homosexual is mental?

Run along....dumbass left tards wear me out
Your rationale and intelligence is truly awe worthy... Keep up the good work dumbshit

Loosen up your panties, girly boy. Learn to go with the flow and stop trying to impress people with knowledge you don't have
What are you talking about? Grab a cup of coffee and sober up before you ramble your BS insults on this board. Apologies to the OP for going of topic... I'm done with this guy

Last edited:
I think the issue here is the proposition that the entire DOJ attend these ethics classes, an over $7million expense, for the actions of a hand full of lawyers.

Perhaps a more practical approach is to focus punishment on the individuals that were involved in breaking the rules.

Forum List

Back