DOJ Indictment of Trump will give him the chance to expose the 2020 election fraud

Wow, you make an excellent case! But one question, how come the courts, including the SCOTUS have not shared your excellent viewpoints? Hard to believe! Bigly!!!
The Courts didn’t allow Trump to make his case. Now he can.

Graciously? She said Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her.
What she is documented to have actually said the day after the election:

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country."
Contrast that with the Cry Baby Loser's continuing impotence in respecting the democratic process as he irrationally clings to his evidence-free lie that he had won in a "landslide!" and had the election inexplicable "stolen!"

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country."
Contrast that with the Cry Baby Loser's continuing impotence in respecting the democratic process as he irrationally clings to his evidence-free lie that he had won in a "landslide!" and had the election inexplicable "stolen!"
No, Mark…..she was interviewed later and said that Trump was an illegitimate and that the election was stolen from her.

Be careful what you wish for, Commie Dems!

Part of the charge is that Trump was lying when he said the election was stolen - as if Dems are mind-readers - so as part of his defense, he will show that he believed it was (as 30% of voters still do) and present why.

For the first time, he can call up Zuckerberg to testify how he paid 250,000 activists to go door to door in Dem areas of swing states to harvest ballots from the uninformed. He can call up Republican observers who were blocked from observing. He can call up the state legislatures in affected states to show how election rules were changed illegally immediately before the election to advantage Biden. He can call up statisticians to testify that it is impossible to have a late-night drop of 1,000 ballots with 99% going for Biden. And on and on and on.

IOW, this will be Trump’s opportunity to give evidence that Courts refused to hear. So be careful, Jack Smith, you just handed Trump the sword.

Check out this little gem.

No, Mark…..she was interviewed later and said that Trump was an illegitimate and that the election was stolen from her.
I provided you with a documented gracious concession, in the noble tradition of peaceful transfers of power that had distinguished the nation from 1789 until 2016 when a Cry Baby Loser threw a tantrum.

Graciously? She said Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her.
Whether it was, her gracious concession right after the election is a matter of record:

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf
of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans.'

The Loser has yet to grow a pair, and respect the American voter.

None of that proves that he did not believe the election was stolen. It only proves that some other people did not believe the election was stolen.

He's not on trial for his beliefs.

For instance, I firmly believe an appliance company ripped me off for $150.00. I even wrote some nasty Yelp reviews. (Essentially, I gave them all the information they needed, and they still charged me $150 bucks to pop over and tell me "Yup, it's broke". )

That does not mean I can go into their store with a crowbar and start threatening people with violence if I don't get my $150.00 back. Because, sadly, the law is on their side.

See how that works? When Trump started conspiring to block the legal certification of the election, he went beyond belief and into illegal actions. - Pressuring Pence to manipulate the vote, creating slates of fake electors, riling up an angry mob to storm the Capitol.

Either did Trump. He did say to be peaceful.

But did Hillary tell HER supporters to be peaceful? The Dems did damage all through DC when Trump was inaugurated.

And nobody tries to suspend the Constitution - other than Biden, who is bought and paid for by America’s enemies.

After six weeks of agitating the mob and encouraging them to come to DC. Three hours into the attack on the Capitol he said go peacefully.

Charles is had a cult following too.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

• Winner

Thank you for posting exactly what Hillary said the next day. Shame on these liars.

• Thanks
Thank you for posting exactly what Hillary said the next day. Shame on these liars.
Yeah, she said that the next day - and then after that went on an interview and said Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her.

Yeah, she said that the next day - and then after that went on an interview and said Trump was an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her.
And then the Steele dossier was cooked up, if it wasn't in the works already.

And then the Steele dossier was cooked up, if it wasn't in the works already.
I was actually going to add that to my message. Look at the nasty, devious shit the Hildabeast pulled, and these libtards are acting as if she was so decent and gracious following the Election.

Part of the charge is that Trump was lying when he said the election was stolen - as if Dems are mind-readers - so as part of his defense, he will show that he believed it was (as 30% of voters still do) and present why.

For the first time, he can call up Zuckerberg to testify how he paid 250,000 activists to go door to door in Dem areas of swing states to harvest ballots from the uninformed. He can call up Republican observers who were blocked from observing. He can call up the state legislatures in affected states to show how election rules were changed illegally immediately before the election to advantage Biden. He can call up statisticians to testify that it is impossible to have a late-night drop of 1,000 ballots with 99% going for Biden. And on and on and on.

IOW, this will be Trump’s opportunity to give evidence that Courts refused to hear. So be careful, Jack Smith, you just handed Trump the sword.

Geesus, Trump couldn't prove election fraud when his own appointed DOJ was running the show. And somehow, your delusional ideas of made up shit will somehow show what ? That Trump is a cult leader and you’re bat shit crazy. I’ll buy that.

• Fact

AHAHAHAHAHA !!

What are you stupid, Trump had his chance in court and lost because he has no evidence

Trump has no evidence of fraud and its laughable that you think he does !
This is going to end so badly for the brain washed Trumpers.

Forum List

Back