DoJ investigating Trump over insurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I cant find any threads on this but it is a big development.

Its heartening that it looks like justice will be done but surely he will be declared insane before he testifies.

How will this play out ?
The DOJ has to go after him, if only to tap the brakes on future sedition.

Unfortunately, the best it can hope for is a hung jury, regardless of the charge, because there will always be at least one loyalist on a jury.

Garland's in a no-win situation. But he does have to at least try. We have to at least TRY to control government-based terrorism, obstruction and Mafia behavior.

Its heartening that it looks like justice will be done but surely he will be declared insane before he testifies.

How will this play out ?

The bureaucrats at the DOJ had better hope that their scheming ensures Brandon another 4 years, that's for sure.

If President Trump is reelected in spite of this unprecedented Purge, its their heads who will roll for sure.

Yet ANOTHER TDS thread started by Tommy. He's obsessed with Trump, he needs professional help. Pitiful.
Trump.............
drolling.gif

The bureaucrats at the DOJ had better hope that their scheming ensures Brandon another 4 years, that's for sure.

If President Trump is reelected in spite of this unprecedented Purge, its their heads who will roll for sure.
Criminals should not get away with their crimes.

How will this play out ?

My guess is if the sham continues this country will be in a full on civil war inside of three years.

How will this play out ?
I'm still waiting for the results of The Russian Collusion Investigation.

Did they ever get to the bottom of that?

How will this play out ?
Do you really not get it? The Democrats have been in an all out attack on Donald Trump for 6 years. The J6 production is wrapping up and they have 4 more months to until the election. That is how American politics works now.

Already had to merge threads on Trump being investigate by DOJ over Jan 6 attack, today.
Please use the following merged thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back