Dolly Parton Speaks Out About Black Lives Matter

I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.

" Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally. "

Thats because everyone with a brain knows its an attempt to take the focus off the point. If you cant speak on the point its best you dont say anything. You cant convince me white people are really that stupid and clueless. If my white relatives get it, then I know other whites get it.
It shows that BLM activists are douchebags who don't believe in our Constitution or freedom of speech.
Obviously they believe in freedom of speech. You obviously dont.
Not sure where you get that, a beatdown for thinking differently comes from you.
Bullshit. You getting clowned for saying alm at a blm rally isnt a beatdown. Learn from Dolly. She gets it.
People have left bloody at BLM rallys for saying all lives matter. Embrace that fact.
Rightly so. Dont go to a BLM rally if you want to yell alm. Youre asking for someone to get angry and make you bloody. Focus on the subject not trying to start a fight.
Wow, an admission.....screw freedom of speech. It doesn't exist

I've always thought that ALL lives matter, no matter of ethnicity...
Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
Of course, Black lives matter. I've said that
Then why try to change the subject by saying alm?
Because, I'm making a point that it's not just BLM, and I've always thought that ALM.
You try and group people into identity politics when most think the same as me.
You'll never see that, apparently
Thats not a point. Thats changing the subject. BLM is talking about the racism inherent in policing the Black community. Has nothing to do with anyone else. Regardless of what your opinion is of the subject trying to change it is only going to cause more issues.
There is no such racism.
Of course there is racism. Only someone retarded would think otherwise.

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
Because, I'm making a point that it's not just BLM, and I've always thought that ALM.
Thats not a point. Thats changing the subject. BLM is talking about the racism inherent in policing the Black community. Has nothing to do with anyone else. Regardless of what your opinion is of the subject trying to change it is only going to cause more issues.
There is no such racism.
Prove it.

I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.

" Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally. "

Thats because everyone with a brain knows its an attempt to take the focus off the point. If you cant speak on the point its best you dont say anything. You cant convince me white people are really that stupid and clueless. If my white relatives get it, then I know other whites get it.
It shows that BLM activists are douchebags who don't believe in our Constitution or freedom of speech.
Not sure where you get that, a beatdown for thinking differently comes from you.
Bullshit. You getting clowned for saying alm at a blm rally isnt a beatdown. Learn from Dolly. She gets it.
People have left bloody at BLM rallys for saying all lives matter. Embrace that fact.
Rightly so. Dont go to a BLM rally if you want to yell alm. Youre asking for someone to get angry and make you bloody. Focus on the subject not trying to start a fight.
So you are justifying using violence against people you disagree with?

You're a thug.
Yes. Stay out of a conversation no one invited you to. Thats called you minding your own business. If you want to say alm start your own rally so you have your forum. We know you wont because you know its just bullshit.

Your opinion of me isnt really any of my business.

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
There is no such racism.
Prove it.
Its already proven.

Of course it exists. Doesnt mean it doesnt have consequences though.

Then they are part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

I agree. People that yell alm at BLM rallys are a problem and have no desire to be part of the solution.

So you are justifying using violence against people you disagree with?

You're a thug.
Yes. Stay out of a conversation no one invited you to. Thats called you minding your own business. If you want to say alm start your own rally so you have your forum. We know you wont because you know its just bullshit.

Your opinion of me isnt really any of my business.
This is a political debate forum, moron. I was invited.

Your belief that you can assault people who say things you disagree with is proof that you're a thug. It's proof that BLM members are terrorists.

I agree. People that yell alm at BLM rallys are a problem and have no desire to be part of the solution.
BLM is the problem, douchebag. You just proved it. You are fundamentally anti-American. I think BLM should be outlawed as a terrorist organization.

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
There is no such racism.
Prove it.
Its already proven.
Where?

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.
Well? What did she change the name of her show too?

You would know that answer if you clicked the link and read the article.

Stop being so lazy.

If you really want to know, read the article.
You have to be kidding she dropped the word Dixie from her "Dixie Stampede" review.. Since when is Dixie offensive?
Just another word for Southern. Unbelievable
Since she said it was offensive. She didnt ask your thoughts on the matter. She decided it was offensive to people and dropped it.
Just shows she has no backbone. Just another spineless jellyfish
She obviously has backbone. Shes rich and standing up to illiterates that think alm is something good to say at BLM supporters.
BLM is nothing more that a domestic terrorist organization.
Anyone that contributes to BLM should be treated as a domestic terrorist. All BLM funds and properties should be seized to pay for damages caused by them in the riots

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
There is no such racism.
"of course there is?" That's your argument?

You obviously lack the capacity to commit logic. You're a mindless thug who believes whatever the party masters tell you.

Oh brother.......you are part of the problem, and by being that will never be part of the solution. Not sure you want a solution, Asclepias

If All Lives Matter, why do we need Blue Lives Matter??

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.
Well? What did she change the name of her show too?

You would know that answer if you clicked the link and read the article.

Stop being so lazy.

If you really want to know, read the article.
You have to be kidding she dropped the word Dixie from her "Dixie Stampede" review.. Since when is Dixie offensive?
Just another word for Southern. Unbelievable
Since she said it was offensive. She didnt ask your thoughts on the matter. She decided it was offensive to people and dropped it.
Just shows she has no backbone. Just another spineless jellyfish
She obviously has backbone. Shes rich and standing up to illiterates that think alm is something good to say at BLM supporters.
BLM is nothing more that a domestic terrorist organization.
Anyone that contributes to BLM should be treated as a domestic terrorist. All BLM funds and properties should be seized to pay for damages caused by them in the riots
Every member of BLM should be arrested.

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
There is no such racism.
Prove it.
Its already proven.
Where?
Everywhere

Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
There is no such racism.
Prove it.
Its already proven.
Where?
Everywhere
Nowhere, in other words.

Here is the logic inherent in those that feel the need to change the subject regarding BLM

Gardener: Roses are beautiful.

White racist: All flowers are beautiful

Gardener: I'm talking specifically about the beauty of roses.

White racist: Thats racist

If All Lives Matter, why do we need Blue Lives Matter??
Because they are pushing Black Lies Matter

Forum List

Back