Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

That is a lie if you cannot produce the link.

I know what you posted, and it is not official.
it IS the plans
you are just too fucking deluded to admit it because it destroys your delusional conspiracy theory

So post the link rather than BS.

Still at it I see Chris.

Here's the deal.

Your theory is horseshit. There is one simple test that you REFUSE to do because you're a coward and not interested in the truth.

Your core and it's dimensions you supply cannot physically surround all that was present in the core. 23 express elevators, 24 local elevators, 16' wide hallway, structural steel, etc.

Your core dimensions DON'T fit around that stuff as I have proven. If your core existed, you could produce this scaled drawing as you said you could.

Come on coward. Let's see you prove me wrong. You can't. Let's put this to an end. You produce a drawing at the lobby level that stands scrutiny and I'll leave this forum and any other and never bother you again. I gave you this challenge before and all you could muster was "I'm just not going to do it. I could very easily, but I'm not".

What do you say Chris? Or shall I and everyone else take your denial of this challenge as your admission to being wrong?

That is a lie if you cannot produce the link.

I know what you posted, and it is not official.
it IS the plans
you are just too fucking deluded to admit it because it destroys your delusional conspiracy theory

So post the link rather than BS.
it has been posted for you
i'm not like you, i dont keep posting the same evidence over and over
i posted it for you and everyone can see at that link it has not only the plans, but you can search them by floor
there was NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE ABOVE GRADE

Your theory is horseshit. There is one simple test that you REFUSE to do because you're a coward and not interested in the truth.

You have lost all credibility agent. You are BUSTED photoshopping because you have no evidence. Then you use silverstins fake plans for dimensions for your elevator scam and don't even have the accountability to say so.

Your efforts to destroy the Constitution and promote secret methods of mass murder fail.

Here is the PROOF of you photoshopping evidence with Fintan Dunne, administrator at breakfornews.com.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1585618-post1620.html

You have lost all credibility agent. You are BUSTED photoshopping because you have no evidence. Then you use silverstins fake plans for dimensions for your elevator scam and don't even have the accountability to say so.

Your efforts to destroy the Constitution and promote secret methods of mass murder fail.

Here is the PROOF of you photoshopping evidence with Fintan Dunne, administrator at breakfornews.com.

since you are a known liar, i'll take HIS word before yours

That is another thing you cannot substantiate, but I can substantiate that you are a liar, YOU were busted lying at least twice in the FEMA lie thread, and lurkers know this.

Essentially you are associating with your own kind and it is proven what they are doing.

That is another thing you cannot substantiate, but I can substantiate that you are a liar, YOU were busted lying at least twice in the FEMA lie thread, and lurkers know this.

Essentially you are associating with your own kind and it is proven what they are doing.
LIAR!!!!!!!

i didnt lie once
you are lying all the fucking time

There is no point of course in deabting with one who has no evidence of the core FEMA said was inside the Twin Towers as a core. The psyops gatekeeping that knowledge has failed.

The FEMA lie and guiliani took the NYC WTC documents so NIST couls say that they had nothing but the words of a few FEMA people or many, we know not who, signed non disclosure agreements?????????? Then silverseins plans are "leaked", and now the whole truth movement takes their information from interested parties while the responsible authorities act unaccountably behind non disclosure agreements.

What nonsense. Psyops through and through, right down to gamit's fake elevator dimension scam with Fintan Dunne. You're all frauds acting to protect the perpetrators.

Last edited:
There is no point of course in deabting with one who has no evidence of the core FEMA said was inside the Twin Towers as a core. The psyops gatekeeping that knowledge has failed.

The FEMA lie and guiliani took the NYC WTC documents so NIST couls say that they had nothing but the words of a few FEMA people or many, we know not who, signed non disclosure agreements?????????? Then silverseins plans are "leaked", and now the whole truth movement takes their information from interested parties while the responsible authorities act unaccountably behind non disclosure agreements.

What nonsense. Psyops through and through, right down to gamit's fake elevator dimension scam with Fintan Dunne. You're all frauds acting to protect the perpetrators.
of course not, thats why i'm not debating with a fucking moron like you

You cannot debate. You have no facts or evidence and all reasoning is fallacious. All you can do is hurl insults and try to control the perceptions of the public viewing with your false social structure of your psyops team.

No reasoning is being presented at all. It's strictly an event of unreasonble fake social oppression promoting secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Constitution..

If you could debate, you would try. However without evidence, there is no basis so all you can do is make ugly noises and hope people will think as the perpetrators want them too.

If you could debate, you would try. However without evidence, there is no basis so all you can do is make ugly noises and hope people will think as the perpetrators want them too.
i gave you that chance early on, you proved you are not worthy of it

Are you pretending to apply to my post?

In which case your reply is incoherent and does not relate. Your psyops is failed. You can no longer provide support for the lie.

In which case your reply is incoherent and does not relate. Your psyops is failed. You can no longer provide support for the lie.
yup moron is all you are worth

Stop your drooling agent. Realize that no opposition can help, you've exposed your operation.

There is a conspiracy to deceive NIST and the truth movement. You cannot conceal that without evidence for what you assert and there is none. No amount of drooling and inane repetition can repair the damage done.

Stop your drooling agent. Realize that no opposition can help, you've exposed your operation.

There is a conspiracy to deceive NIST and the truth movement. You cannot conceal that without evidence for what you assert and there is none. No amount of drooling and inane repetition can repair the damage done.
still nothing but a moron

What is proven is that you are supporting secret methods of mass murder because the analysis of collapse is invalidated by the fact of the concrete core. Since you are supporting that the structural design of the twins remain secret, and the murder has been used to justify illegal, unconstitutional acts, you are working for the demise of the Constitution.

That is treasonous and that is what you are doing.

What is proven is that you are supporting secret methods of mass murder because the analysis of collapse is invalidated by the fact of the concrete core. Since you are supporting that the structural design of the twins remain secret, and the murder has been used to justify illegal, unconstitutional acts, you are working for the demise of the Constitution.

still being a moron i see

still being a moron i see

The fact is that is what you are doing. When the patriot act and homeland security both compromise the Constitution based on a cause of death of 3,000 that is invalid and you promote the deception invaldating the analysis of the cause, ........... bad scene dude.

Forum List

Back