Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

This is probably another case of you accusing others of what you are doing, which appears to be normal for you.

One would think that the perpetrators would pick someone more sophisticated for this psyops work.

It seems that finding people that will consistently protect the secret methods of mass murder is getting tough. I mean its not like a craigslist ad is going to fill the slot.

Hes not protecting secret methods, hes just making fun of you. Its good sport around here.

This is probably another case of you accusing others of what you are doing, which appears to be normal for you.

One would think that the perpetrators would pick someone more sophisticated for this psyops work.

It seems that finding people that will consistently protect the secret methods of mass murder is getting tough. I mean its not like a craigslist ad is going to fill the slot.

Hes not protecting secret methods, hes just making fun of you. Its good sport around here.
he is too fucking stupid to understand that

well you sure aren't very good at it...maybe you should take up lawn bowling or running on the spot..and work your way up

Last edited:

How do you justify that? Produce the evidence.

Your collective act is that of a scam and the perpetrators of mass murder would approve of it.

Your collective act is that of a scam and the perpetrators of mass murder would approve of it.

If you were to come up with compelling evidence to support your claim, i might be inclined to believe you, or at least consider the possibility. In order for me to believe any part of your claim, i have to ignore all the evidence that proves otherwise. Theres no fucking way im going to completely ignore all the evidence that shows this was not an inside job. Crazy people can do that, but i wont.

well you sure aren't very good at it...maybe you should take up lawn bowling or running on the spot..and work your way up

If i wasnt good at it, you would have just ignored me. Admit it, it stings a little, dont it...

If you were to come up with compelling evidence to support your claim, i might be inclined to believe you, or at least consider the possibility. In order for me to believe any part of your claim, i have to ignore all the evidence that proves otherwise. Theres no fucking way im going to completely ignore all the evidence that shows this was not an inside job. Crazy people can do that, but i wont.
he hasnt actually claimed it was an inside job, that i know of
just claims there was a 12' thick concrete wall in the core above grade when there was NO concrete used in the core above grade

just claims there was a 12' thick concrete wall in the core above grade when there was NO concrete used in the core above grade

My claim is the WTC 1 had a concrete core that tapered from 12 feet thick on the lonk axis wall at the base to 2 feet thick at the top. WTC 2 was designed differently to allow better elevator access with more hallways and stepped its wall section thickness downwards every 4 floors.

At the 43rd floor the walls thinnned significantly because the largest lift motor for elevators and heavy VAC, ducting, pumping etc was located there. This wall may be at about that level or slightly above.

core_animation_75.gif

My claim is the WTC 1 had a concrete core that tapered from 12 feet thick on the lonk axis wall at the base to 2 feet thick at the top. WTC 2 was designed differently to allow better elevator access with more hallways and stepped its wall section thickness downwards every 4 floors.

At the 43rd floor the walls thinnned significantly because the largest lift motor for elevators and heavy VAC, ducting, pumping etc was located there. This wall may be at about that level or slightly above.
yet you STILL cant show a SINGLE photo during construction of them pouring the concrete in the core above grade

yet you STILL cant show a SINGLE photo during construction of them pouring the concrete in the core above grade

Such a statement has you taking advantage of the fact that the historical photos of how the WTC were constructed were sifted for the few that showed the concrete core being poured inside the steel exterior.

However I don't need to because I can show concrete walls surrounding the core area on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

All you can show on 9-11 in the core area is air.

Here is steel to small to be anything but rebar that was in the wall under the spire after it fell. To the right is the empty core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

INVISISTEEL core columns.

Last edited:

Such a statement has you taking advantage of the fact that the historical photos of how the WTC were constructed were sifted for the few that showed the concrete core being poured inside the steel exterior.

However I don't need to because I can show concrete walls surrounding the core area on 9-11.

All you can show on 9-11 in the core area is air.

Here is steel to small to be anything but rebar that was in the wall under the spire after it fell. To the right is the empty core.

INVISISTEEL core columns.
i gave you a link to a book published in 1977 on Amazon.com
are you telling me they went around to all the various places that still had that book(new and used) and tore all those photos out?

and i have told you over and over that that photo is impossible to tell what it is because of the DISTANCE away it is
and since there was no concrete in the core abovbe grade, that is NOT rebar
it is either the outer shell or it might be some of the plumbing from the building

Last edited:
Your loser psyops threatens Americans lives by attempting to interfere in free speech with false discourse.

Grieving Americans deserve due process properly executed with accurate records, particuarly the cause of death. All Americans deserve equal protection of law, and it will protect them.

091109-world-trade-center-mourner.jpg

That right comes from the Constitution, but you don't care about that.

Your loser psyops threatens Americans lives by attempting to interfere in free speech with false discourse.

Grieving Americans deserve due process properly executed with accurate records, particuarly the cause of death. All Americans deserve equal protection of law, and it will protect them.

you dont have free speech here, moron
:lol:
and since this isnt a government sponsored board, its not violating your constitutional rights

and since this isnt a government sponsored board, its not violating your constitutional rights

If you read the first page you'll see that it is mentioned,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1455948

but really, it is not possible that such could stand. For such to stand private property rights would have to mean more than the Constitution itself.

The Constitution protects the rights and therefore is the authority by which the right is claimed through social contract and will rule over the rights of the property IF it is threatened in any way. If this was not true in the beginning it would not exist now.

If you read the first page you'll see that it is mentioned,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html#post1455948

but really, it is not possible that such could stand. For such to stand private property rights would have to mean more than the Constitution itself.

The Constitution protects the rights and therefore is the authority by which the right is claimed through social contract and will rule over the rights of the property IF it is threatened in any way. If this was not true in the beginning it would not exist now.
you are boring
seek out professional help
seriously, if you really believe this nonsense you keep typing, you have serious psychological issues

Dive, you must do this to inflate your post count. I don't see any other reason why to put up with this insanity for so long. :rofl:

Forum List

Back