Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Ummm, ....... assertion of psyops has good basis and is a quality inference from many trends, particularly with the potentials of an infiltrated government seeking to destroy the Consitution.

Debating the Ban on Domestic Propaganda | Center for Media and Democracy

"I want to make sure that we strengthen prohibitions against domestic covert propaganda campaigns aimed essentially at breaking down the Constitutional barriers between who controls policy and who makes war," stressed Representative Paul Hodes. "It's an important point, given the recent history."

Mind Wars: We have met the enemy and he is us! - Part 5

When sheeple watch television, brain activity switches from the left to the right hemisphere where incoming data is uncritically processed, stirring irrational emotional responses. Within minutes, viewers sink into a hypnotic state of hyper-suggestibility where the conscious and subconscious minds dissociate and the ability to discern and evaluate is largely lost.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US plans to 'fight the net' revealed

The Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, signed it.
Information Operations Roadmap
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Confessions of a Covert Agent: Psychological Operations are my specialty « Les dessous de l’information mondiale-Downside World News
ah, so YOU are the disinfo agent

:lol:

Ummm, ....... assertion of psyops has good basis and is a quality inference from many trends, particularly with the potentials of an infiltrated government seeking to destroy the Consitution.

"I want to make sure that we strengthen prohibitions against domestic covert propaganda campaigns aimed essentially at breaking down the Constitutional barriers between who controls policy and who makes war," stressed Representative Paul Hodes. "It's an important point, given the recent history."

When sheeple watch television, brain activity switches from the left to the right hemisphere where incoming data is uncritically processed, stirring irrational emotional responses. Within minutes, viewers sink into a hypnotic state of hyper-suggestibility where the conscious and subconscious minds dissociate and the ability to discern and evaluate is largely lost.

Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Confessions of a Covert Agent: Psychological Operations are my specialty « Les dessous de l’information mondiale-Downside World News

No, you pretend to be confused. That is the article at eldib.wordpress.com from Global Research, December 3, 2007.

Your psyops acton is obvious as you have no evidence and no decent human being would be caught doing what you are doing even if it wasn;t supporting the secrete methods of mass murder.

No, you pretend to be confused. That is the article at eldib.wordpress.com from Global Research, December 3, 2007.

Your psyops acton is obvious as you have no evidence and no decent human being would be caught doing what you are doing even if it wasn;t supporting the secrete methods of mass murder.
no, i'm not the one claiming concrete in the core above grade where none existed

no, i'm not the one claiming concrete in the core above grade where none existed

Yea, you are the one claiming that there were steel core columns who has no evidence, but my evidence shows there were none while showing concrete,

core_animation_75.gif

or materials ONLY associated with cast concrete, like rebar 400 feet in the sky. No steel core columns in the core area to the right. Completely empty.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Yea, you are the one claiming that there were steel core columns who has no evidence, but my evidence shows there were none while showing concrete,

or materials ONLY associated with cast concrete, like rebar 400 feet in the sky. No steel core columns in the core area to the right. Completely empty.
no, your evidence shows there was

but you are so fucking deluded you think it doesnt

core_animation_75.gif

spire_dust-3.jpg

Of course your words are ridiculous if the images are left in what you quote.

as if someone cant see your stupid pics in YOUR post, fuckhead
:rolleyes:
but then thats how fucking stupid you are

The psyops depends on attitudes existing then being made larger and controlling perceptions. Without the image next to the words your efforts do not appear quite as pitiful.

Here are some recent indications of how you were engaged as a disinfo and what you are doing, whether you know it or not.

The People’s Campaign for the Constitution Blog » Blog Archive » The Return of COINTELPRO: Government Infiltration of Activist Groups
Surveillance itself took a variety of forms: government agents have

* monitored activist websites,
* sent agents to monitor and record the identities of individuals attending lawful rallies and demonstrations,
* conducted interrogations of group members or people who attended events,
* compiled databases of names, organizations, and activities, and
* posed undercover as members of groups pursuing lawful activities in order to gain inside information on the groups’ activities.

At a time when the specter of genuine terrorism loomed large in our nation’s priorities, federal and local law enforcement agencies squandered time and resources conducting unconstitutional surveillance of peaceful activist groups. According to government documents, surveillance under the guise of counterterrorism violated the rights of individuals in as many as 150 organizations, including Greenpeace, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), various Muslim charities, and a Catholic Workers Group that fights poverty. The government conducted this surveillance without any evidence of criminal activity.

The psyops depends on attitudes existing then being made larger and controlling perceptions. Without the image next to the words your efforts do not appear quite as pitiful.

Here are some recent indications of how you were engaged as a disinfo and what you are doing, whether you know it or not.

The People’s Campaign for the Constitution Blog » Blog Archive » The Return of COINTELPRO: Government Infiltration of Activist Groups
Surveillance itself took a variety of forms: government agents have

* monitored activist websites,
* sent agents to monitor and record the identities of individuals attending lawful rallies and demonstrations,
* conducted interrogations of group members or people who attended events,
* compiled databases of names, organizations, and activities, and
* posed undercover as members of groups pursuing lawful activities in order to gain inside information on the groups’ activities.

At a time when the specter of genuine terrorism loomed large in our nation’s priorities, federal and local law enforcement agencies squandered time and resources conducting unconstitutional surveillance of peaceful activist groups. According to government documents, surveillance under the guise of counterterrorism violated the rights of individuals in as many as 150 organizations, including Greenpeace, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), various Muslim charities, and a Catholic Workers Group that fights poverty. The government conducted this surveillance without any evidence of criminal activity.
watch out for those black helicopters
they will be coming for you soon

Grab a 12 pack
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ&feature=related]YouTube - Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo {Full Film}[/ame]

uh, just what is that, before i commit to watching 96 minute video?

Perhaps to expect you to care or even understand the economic ills Russo defines is too much, considering you show no concern that due process has not been provided in a mass murder of 3,000.
i dont care to waste 96 minutes on your bullshit
so if YOU like it, then i'm glad i didnt waste my time with it

uh, just what is that, before i commit to watching 96 minute video?

Perhaps to expect you to care or even understand the economic ills Russo defines is too much, considering you show no concern that due process has not been provided in a mass murder of 3,000.

Is the long haired debunker a buddy of yours?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMI6LTXEH6Q&feature=PlayList&p=6E2A8E9B6B9E76A3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=88]YouTube - 9/11 Debunker Confronted on Lies and Disinformation 4-17-09 (Part 2 of 2)[/ame]

Your favorite subject here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blZ6KEMUJM]YouTube - Disinfo Agents Exposed[/ame]

thanks for showing once again how totally fucking delusional you are

Your vocabulary is astounding.

Maybe information needs to be spoon fed to you. Economic conspiracy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKZq9mmCnE]YouTube - New Movie 'The International' Exposing NWO Bankers or is it Disinformation?[/ame]

Your vocabulary is astounding.

Maybe information needs to be spoon fed to you. Economic conspiracy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKZq9mmCnE]YouTube - New Movie 'The International' Exposing NWO Bankers or is it Disinformation?[/ame]
i have a great volcabulary, however, i dont waste it on total fucking morons like you troofer idiots

Forum List

Back