Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Still refusing to say what your mission is.

Which means there is a mission, because if there was one you couldn't reveal it.

And, there is no good logical reason for you to be doing what you are doing. If there was you could simply state it.

Your failure to reveal your motivations for doing what you are doing exposes that you are an agent of the infiltration and acting in the interests of the perpetrators of mass murder.

Still refusing to say what your mission is.

Which means there is a mission, because if there was one you couldn't reveal it.

And, there is no good logical reason for you to be doing what you are doing. If there was you could simply state it.

Your failure to reveal your motivations for doing what you are doing exposes that you are an agent of the infiltration and acting in the interests of the perpetrators of mass murder.
ROFLMAO

there is no mission you dumbfuck

and you know its a logical fallacy to have me prove there is no mission
you have to prove there IS one
and that you cant do because there ISNT one
:lol::lol:

Then explin what you are doing here.

WHY are you here?

YOU are here to be Rosie O'Donnell's sex slave. Every time Rosie says buildings don't fall like that, your face will become more and more lubricated.

Then explin what you are doing here.

WHY are you here?
i've already told you
dumbfuck
to piss you off

It has already been pointed out to you that you are the only one getting pissed off, so your answer does not make sense. Lying again, typical. Of course you would have to lie about that if what I suggest is true.

With all of this conspiratorial history showing infiltration of the US government?

Occupied America: A Chronology of Nazi Infiltration and the War On Some Drugs

Naw, you just want the Constitution trashed as soon as possible, so come here to lie and attempt dismissal of information..
more lies
seems you don't have a grasp on reality

Again, accusing others of what you are doing.

That can hardly be true when you have no evidence and will not use reasoning to observe that the cause of death for 3,000 is invalid, which is well shown here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...a-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core.html

Reality is defined by evidence and reason.

Last edited:
Perhaps, if any have kept track, they will have seen that divot considers pissing me off so important that he will obfusucate efforts to present perfectly good independently verified information for weeks on end, while being shown that the ex mayor taking the WTC documents, obviously doing something that would enable a deception about the structure, invalidating the cause of death.
It is well shown that divot and accomplices use Terrals useless information to marginalize all activism that might imply conspiracies with cognitive distortions of minimalization, generalization.

Last edited:
Notice divot and elvis take turns opposing evidence that the most common building material in the world, concrete, said to be used as the core by the lead engineer, existed as the core of the towers. Never, ever showing the the steel core columns FEMAsaid existed with any evidence from 9-11 or independent sources, using absolutely nothing other than ad hominum in efforts to influence Americans psychologically and interfere with efforts to conduct free speech.

Notice divot and elvis take turns opposing evidence that the most common building material in the world, concrete, said to be used as the core by the lead engineer, existed as the core of the towers. Never, ever showing the the steel core columns FEMAsaid existed with any evidence from 9-11 or independent sources, using absolutely nothing other than ad hominum in efforts to influence Americans psychologically and interfere with efforts to conduct free speech.
except he NEVER said it and has denied ever saying
which has already been shown to you SEVERAL times

and no one is interfering with your free speech, asshole
we are just expressing our own
so STFU about free speech, you haven't lost any

Last edited:

If you are presenting no evidence and no reason, and doing it over and over in opposition to independantly verified envidence reasonably applied, you are interfering with people mental perceptions.

It's a psyops, because you've lost the argument, years ago, ......... agent.

If you are presenting no evidence and no reason, and doing it over and over in opposition to independantly verified envidence reasonably applied, you are interfering with people mental perceptions.

you are delusional, moron

:lol:

An agent acting in a psyops would logically say that in efforts to create cognitive dissonance about those exposing them.

The fact that the agents protracted actions can only be defined as having an intent to prevent people from knowing the true design of a building that supposed collapsed killing 3,000 people, would stop a American citizen, but an agent has a task and cannot allow the apparent image they've gained to impede their efforts to damage the information process and STOP citizens from sharing useful information for gaining more truth, justice.

An agent acting in a psyops would logically say that in efforts to create cognitive dissonance about those exposing them.

The fact that the agents protracted actions can only be defined as having an intent to prevent people from knowing the true design of a building that supposed collapsed killing 3,000 people, would stop a American citizen, but an agent has a task and cannot allow the apparent image they've gained to impede their efforts to damage the information process and STOP citizens from sharing useful information for gaining more truth, justice.
when are you gonna fucking learn you are fucking delusional and i'm no agent

Your reason for being here is not acceptable. Pissing me off cannot reasonably be so important, besides, agents can't piss me off, they can only expose themselves in the psyops by acting with inadequate reason continually in support of lawless violation of due process.

When are you going to learn that without evidence, only using text, you can do nothign but prove you are an agent. Considering your behaviors, assertions of such are logical.

The evidence I post is material and it accurately depicts the structures that stood.

When are you going to learn that without evidence, only using text, you can do nothign but prove you are an agent. Considering your behaviors, assertions of such are logical.

The evidence I post is material and it accurately depicts the structures that stood.
i have posted photo proof
you ignore it because it debunks your delusions

Forum List

Back