Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

The perpetrators of mass murder would want you to say that.

I have reasoning and facts, so your assertion, ......... once again, ...... is what is empty.

I also have lots of evidence showing that the official cause of death in 3,000 murders is invalid.

southcorestands.gif

I have reasoning and facts, so your assertion, ......... once again, ...... is what is empty.

I also have lots of evidence showing that the official cause of death in 3,000 murders is invalid.
damn, you are one delusional fucking idiot
show me ONE construction photo showing concrete in the core during construction
just ONE

just ONE

Your masters had access to them and removed them all, just like the video I vieewed in 1990, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" that Dr. Larsen and a former Marine Major searched for, ........ and found many signs, but the copy they tried to get was intercepted 3 times. Download and listen to this .mp3 of his web radio show in 2007.

6/20/07 interview (documentary search update 17:50 minutes)
LCB-062007-16kb-Chris.mp3 - www.libertycalling.com

however on 9-11 they could not control who was taking pictures, so there are pictures of the concrete core, but none of the steel core columns because they did not exist.

The west wall of WTC 2 concrete core looking south showing an end view of the massive wall on the left and the spire on the right, an interior box column outside the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:

just ONE

Your masters had access to them and removed them all, just like the video I vieewed in 1990, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" that Dr. Larsen and a former Marine Major searched for, ........ and found many signs, but the copy they tried to get was intercepted 3 times. Download and listen to this .mp3 of his web radio show in 2007.

6/20/07 interview (documentary search update 17:50 minutes)
LCB-062007-16kb-Chris.mp3 - www.libertycalling.com

however on 9-11 they could not control who was taking pictures, so there are pictures of the concrete core, but none of the steel core columns because they did not exist.

The west wall of WTC 2 concrete core looking south showing an end view of the massive wall on the left and the spire on the right, an interior box column outside the core.
i have no masters, moron
you are in your own little world where a dust cloud equals concrete

At your link, core columns are a computer diagram.

inno-wallcore.gif

In order to provide evidence, you need to have an image of the actual buildings core, like on 9-11 where it is exposed over and over.

The core is only mentioned twice on that page. Most pages these days stay away from the subject because the lie will be exposed if they try to provide details.

Get REAL evidence agent.

This is a concrete wall falling into the core.

core_animation_75.gif

inno-wallcore.gif

In order to provide evidence, you need to have an image of the actual buildings core, like on 9-11 where it is exposed over and over.

The core is only mentioned twice on that page. Most pages these days stay away from the subject because the lie will be exposed if they try to provide details.

Get REAL evidence agent.

core_animation_75.gif

Were you not loved as a child?

inno-wallcore.gif

Get REAL evidence agent.

core_animation_75.gif

divot was not loved by it's parents and continues to lie, but then again the perpetrators of mass murder love him because it protects them, or tries to with its pitiful attempts to keep the FEMA secret that invalidated the official cause of death.

Last edited:

inno-wallcore.gif

Get REAL evidence agent.

core_animation_75.gif

clearly has some ISSUES
;)

inno-wallcore.gif

Get REAL evidence agent.

core_animation_75.gif

divot was not loved by it's parents and continues to lie, but then again the perpetrators of mass murder love him because it protects them, or tries to with its pitiful attempts to keep the FEMA secret that invalidated the official cause of death.
no, you are excusing the actual mass murderers with your nonsense
you can not provide a single photo during construction of one of the most widely photographed building projects of its time that shows concrete in the core
not ONE
yet i have posted several(if not dozens) that show steel columns sans concrete

you can not provide a single photo during construction of one of the most widely photographed building projects of its time that shows concrete in the core
not ONE

Yes, you are very deceptive and have posted some construction photos that you misrepresent attempting to say that the elevator guide rail support steel is "core column"

Of course if it was "core column" it would also be seen in 9-11 images. The reason it is not is because it was too weak, not "core columns" but elevator guide rail support steel that was held in place by the concrete core.

To prove that the stel in the core was only support for elevator guide rails I present this image that shows butt plates on the tops of the support steel left and right of the center crane.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Butt plates are too weak to be used to join "core column", proving that what is seen in the core IS NOT core column. Only a 100% fillet weld can be used to join sections of box columns together and create a "core column". Here is a 100% deep fillet weld used on an "I" beam to join it to another.

fillet.diagram.gif

The spire was outside the core area and was a full length structural column. It had 100% deep fillet welds on all faces joining the sections. Here it is to the right of an end view of the concrete core wall of WTC 1.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

not ONE

Yes, you are very deceptive and have posted some construction photos that you misrepresent attempting to say that the elevator guide rail support steel is "core column"

Of course if it was "core column" it would also be seen in 9-11 images. The reason it is not is because it was too weak, not "core columns" but elevator guide rail support steel that was held in place by the concrete core.

To prove that the stel in the core was only support for elevator guide rails I present this image that shows butt plates on the tops of the support steel left and right of the center crane.

Butt plates are too weak to be used to join "core column", proving that what is seen in the core IS NOT core column. Only a 100% fillet weld can be used to join sections of box columns together and create a "core column". Here is a 100% deep fillet weld used on an "I" beam to join it to another.

The spire was outside the core area and was a full length structural column. It had 100% deep fillet welds on all faces joining the sections. Here it is to the right of an end view of the concrete core wall of WTC 1.
god damn, you are too fucking stupid
where are your rebar?
where are the concrete forms?
and if all you see there for steel is the elevator guide rails then you are too stupid to breath

not ONE

god damn, you are too fucking stupid
where are your rebar?

spire_dust-3.jpg

where are the concrete forms?
and if all you see there for steel is the elevator guide rails then you are too stupid to breath

If you can't produce an image from 9-11 showing steel core columns then the steel in the core was too weak to stand. Or it was elevator guide rail support steel.

As I said, your masters removed all of the images from the construction photos showing concrete before 9-11 to enable the ruse. Just like the PBS documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" was removed from the PBS archives.

The infiltrations of government was adequate to erase most of the true history of the Twins. Logic shows that there were no steel core columns as well as images from 9-11.

how about THIS one, fucktard

Thermate8.JPG

and again, fucktard, i have NO masters
and to say "they removed all photos" is fucking delusional

Last edited:
how about THIS one, fucktard

Thermate8.JPG

and again, fucktard, i have NO masters
and to say "they removed all photos" is fucking delusional

Clearly you are as stupid as 73.872% of troofers.

That column is not located by your image.

pic87932.jpg

My image locates it outside the core area. Behind the firefighter is an elevator pit inside the core, past that the cut column is in a row of interior box columns that are outside the core area.

The image does not show a thermite cut as rense's site states it is. I've emailed them twice trying to at least get some intelligent comments published with it.

There was tons of thermite that had to have been used in the basement, because thre is not other way to get that much molten metal. But that cut is the work of an oxygen cutting lance.

what is misinformation?

Here is my explanation for what that shows.

Shows a steel column with a salvage torch cut not a thermite cut. Thermite cuts are smooth, rounded, non linear events lacking all control. I do not know what kind of expert the article author consulted with, but I am my own expert having been involved with salvage and welding for 35 years.

I will explain exactly how the column was cut with a torch and provide another image showing the method used where it is more easily seen.

The image in the article shows a beam having a special salvage cut done on an angle which facilitates a hinging action. The remnant, not cut, in the upper left hand corner is the hinge point, The angle of the cut allows the beam to be tilted to the left as we see it supporting the weight until the hinge snaps off. This keeps the weight from being solely supported by the grapple of the excavator that is removing the piece. The weight of the column can cause it to slide from the grapple into the area below where retrieval would be difficult if not impossible until much later. The idea is to keep and get the iron away from the hole. the angled cut allows a semi horizontal swing away from the hole by the excavator, a fairly difficult move as the grapple has to turn, the boom has to go down a little and the crowd has to go out while the tracks move in the direction the column is going to lay in while the excavator re grabs the piece to carry it away. The uncut hinge point also keeps the column in place while the salvage worker completes his cuts.

How the worker does the cuts is as follows.
On the back top left of the beam is seen the primary entry point into the hand fabricated tempered steel column. It is a slight dip, 1/2 of a hole about the same basic size as the one seen below. A torched entry hole, second image down, upper column, left side, in another column that was cut square.

beams.html
With the standing column in the top image the entry hole is cut first in the upper back and a long straight salvage torch is inserted into the hole until it reaches the inside of the opposite side, the side facing the camera. The worker, on his side, can clamp a straight edge to the column or prop up some pieces of steel to give a horizontal guide for the torch to slide on while pivoting the torch in the hole causing the cutting tip to travel across the inside of the opposite side. In making this cut the masses of slag dribble down the face we see. After that cut is made, the most difficult one, the worker gets along side with a standard cutting handle and completes the side cuts blowing the slag inside. Then the back cut is made.

With a piece of tube, when you cannot access to the face of opposite side, this is the only way to complete this cut.

Thermite leaves an amorphous edge that is rounded in all directions, not following any line whatsoever. In 2002 I actually saw a photo from freshkills landfill of a thermite cut column, but failed to copy it. The image is long gone.

Forum List

Back