Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

when are you gonna fucking learn you are fucking delusional and i'm no agent

When are you going to learn that without evidence, only using text, you can do nothign but prove you are an agent. Considering your behaviors, assertions of such are logical.

The evidence I post is material and it accurately depicts the structures that stood.
i have posted photo proof
you ignore it because it debunks your delusions

I always repost the photographic evidence whenever questioned. Why don't you do this?

I can answer factually for you, because you won't, you will lie.

You've never posted any proof of anythign except what I've shown to be a deception.

When are you going to learn that without evidence, only using text, you can do nothign but prove you are an agent. Considering your behaviors, assertions of such are logical.

The evidence I post is material and it accurately depicts the structures that stood.

I always repost the photographic evidence whenever questioned. Why don't you do this?

You've never posted any proof of anythign except what I've shown to be a deception.
if it didnt work the first time, why should i be a dumbass like you and keep reposting the same pics that already failed to convince a dumbass like you

if it didnt work the first time, why should i be a dumbass like you and keep reposting the same pics that already failed to convince a dumbass like you

Because you respect the truth and want it to be known. If you don't repost them, ........... all you say is a LIE.

Because you respect the truth and want it to be known. If you don't repost them, ........... all you say is a LIE.
you and the truth arent even on the same planet

This is truth, or a very competent and detailed representation of it that we can analyse comprehensivly IF our intentions are to know the truth.

A psyops to interfere with communication, reasoning, logic, sharing of evidence of the truth, one facet or another, can help to gain more.

Foe example, this is the core of WTC 2, is a true statement.

southcorestands.gif

From it we can gain more truth, if an alleged deception is the issue, by examining the deception.

This is what FEMA presents as the core.

femacore.gif

This is truth, or a very competent and detailed representation of it that we can analyse comprehensivly IF our intentions are to know the truth.

A psyops to interfere with communication, reasoning, logic, sharing of evidence of the truth, one facet or another, can help to gain more.

From it we can gain more truth, if an alleged deception is the issue, by examining the deception.

how many times must you be told, that top pic(can still be seen in every post you made) does NOT prove a concrete core

the second image(a simplified diagram of the core within a core concept) was not ALL that they had for info
you claiming it is is just another of your fucking despicable lies

how many times must you be told, that top pic(can still be seen in every post you made) does NOT prove a concrete core

the second image(a simplified diagram of the core within a core concept) was not ALL that they had for info

The concrete core is proven by the many pieces of evidence you continually remove from your quoted posts, acting as a disinformation agent. It's proof does not depend on a single source, such as the lie you promote.

In the face of your perpetual lack of any evidence at all, except that from the infiltrated government seeking to destroy the US Constitution, you have nothing.

This boy may never know how his father died if you have your way.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

And his father would feel a deep need for the truth of his death to protect his sons life.

But you will fail to recognize human principles and the value of our esteemed social contract with its sacred vale to Americans.

The concrete core is proven by the many pieces of evidence you continually remove from your quoted posts, acting as a disinformation agent. It's proof does not depend on a single source, such as the lie you promote.

In the face of your perpetual lack of any evidence at all, except that from the infiltrated government seeking to destroy the US Constitution, you have nothing.

And his father would feel a deep need for the truth of his death to protect his sons life.

But you will fail to recognize human principles and the value of our esteemed social contract with its sacred vale to Americans.
i remove the images because EVERYONE CAN ALREADY SEE THEM IN YOUR POST FUCKTARD

Last edited:

And how do you know that is on the same page?

It is logical to assume you are lying again and that you've been directed by the infiltrator/perpetrators to remove evidence from direct view that reasoning accurately utilized.

It is logical to assume you are lying again and that you've been directed by the infiltrator/perpetrators to remove evidence from direct view that reasoning accurately utilized.
because i can READ numbers and know that the lowest posts per page setting is 10 and they go up in multiples of 10 to a max of 40
thus when you make a post numbered 687 and i respond to it with 688 i know its on the same page

because i can READ numbers and know that the lowest posts per page setting is 10 and they go up in multiples of 10 to a max of 40
thus when you make a post numbered 687 and i respond to it with 688 i know its on the same page

My point is proven because not everyone knows that or sets the forum view with the same number per page or has a desire to figure out which image goes with what text.

You are a disinformation agent that NEEDS replies with an image matching every piece of reasonable text OR the information may not be there for people seeking it.

My point is proven because not everyone knows that or sets the forum view with the same number per page or has a desire to figure out which image goes with what text.

You are a disinformation agent that NEEDS replies with an image matching every piece of reasonable text OR the information may not be there for people seeking it.
those that dont know that will use the default of 10 posts per page
that STILL puts them on the same page, numbnuts

Are you trying to say people know that or you've observed precautions to keep relevant images on the same page with the text utilizing them? Maybe you better put that fact in your signature or people will think you are a disinfo.:eusa_angel:

And they still won't want to try and figure out where the image is that goes with the text agent.

Are you trying to say people know that or you've observed precautions to keep relevant images on the same page with the text utilizing them? Maybe you better put that fact in your signature or people will think you are a disinfo.:eusa_angel:

And they still won't want to try and figure out where the image is that goes with the text agent.
you keep proving me correct in calling you a fucking moron
grow a brain

grow a brain

So you are exposed as a disinformation agent and not liking it. The psyops will suffer. Try posting some more profanity to compensate.:clap2:

grow a brain

So you are exposed as a disinformation agent and not liking it. The psyops will suffer. Try posting some more profanity to compensate.:clap2:
you are exposed as a fucking idiot
and profanity is all a fucking idiot like YOU deserve

That is good evidence for the case of you being an agent of the infiltration of the government. If you were an ordinary citizen you would have given up trying to dismiss fact without any evidence long ago. To simply continue with the efforts to create cognitive dissonance with name calling and profanity simply shows you cannot give up because you have a task as an agent to interfere with citizens efforts to use free speech and share information useful for gaining more truth, justice and protecting the US Constitution.

That is good evidence for the case of you being an agent of the infiltration of the government. If you were an ordinary citizen you would have given up trying to dismiss fact without any evidence long ago. To simply continue with the efforts to create cognitive dissonance with name calling and profanity simply shows you cannot give up because you have a task as an agent to interfere with citizens efforts to use free speech and share information useful for gaining more truth, justice and protecting the US Constitution.
you are the one that dismisses FACTS, ASSHOLE

you can not show a single photo of concrete in the core above grade during construction
and the reason you cant is because none was

you can not show a single photo of concrete in the core above grade during construction

Construction photos can be misrepresented, 9-11 images cannot. They can only be misinterpreted. The interpretations of steel structures and concrete structures is quite certain as the 2 materials appear vastly different.

Meaning, ......... no steel core columns are ever seen.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The core area is always empty. What we see is outside the core under the spire that was near the north west corner of WTC 1, What we see can only be rebar.

Stop misrepresenting construction images in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Last edited:

Construction photos can be misrepresented, 9-11 images cannot. They can only be misinterpreted. The interpretations of steel structures and concrete structures is quite certain as the 2 materials appear vastly different.

Meaning, ......... no steel core columns are ever seen.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The core area is always empty.

Stop misrepresenting construction images in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Your brain is empty.

Forum List

Back