Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

no you havent

The perpetrators would want you to try and induce people to think that. That is what psyops is for.
no, really knows that
you, however, are not in the realm of reality

Your act, whether you know it or not is transparent. You support the secret methods of mass murder with it.

If that was not true, you would post an image of steel core columns in the core area from 9-11, or, recognize there is not one stick of steel seen in the core area in 9-11 images, ever.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The perpetrators would want you to try and induce people to think that. That is what psyops is for.
no, really knows that

You act, whether you know it or not is transparent. You support the secret methods of mass murder with it.

If that was not true, you would post an image of steel core columns inthe core area from 9-11, or, recognize there is not one stick of steel seen inthe core area in 9-11 images, ever.

spire_dust-3.jpg

how many times are you going to show that picture, you stupid bastard. No one believes your bullshit. you are acting as bin Laden's liason by showing the same shit over and over again. how does it feel, terrorist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI]YouTube - Will Smith - Men In Black[Official Music Video][/ame]

no, really knows that

You act, whether you know it or not is transparent. You support the secret methods of mass murder with it.

If that was not true, you would post an image of steel core columns inthe core area from 9-11, or, recognize there is not one stick of steel seen in the core area in 9-11 images, ever.

spire_dust-3.jpg

how many times are you going to show that picture, you stupid bastard. No one believes your bullshit. you are acting as bin Laden's liason by showing the same shit over and over again. how does it feel, terrorist?

What is significant is that the picture is not reasonably used. It means you do not care about the US Constitution or the rights and freedoms guranteed by equal protection of law. I have not beeen doing the laundry and there is absolutely no structural steel seen in the core area and there never is of either tower on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

If that was not true, you would post an image of steel core columns inthe core area from 9-11, or, recognize there is not one stick of steel seen in the core area in 9-11 images, ever.

spire_dust-3.jpg

What is significant is that the picture is not reasonably used. It means you do not care about the US Constitution or the rights and freedoms guranteed by equal protection of law. I have not beeen doing the laundry and there is absolutely no structural steel seen in the core area and there never is of either tower on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

no it means you are a scumfuck terrorist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfuaUTH9Y4&feature=related]YouTube - THE A-TEAM intro[/ame]

southcorestands.gif

no it means you are a scumfuck terrorist.

If you don't recognize the violations of law here, by the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents then the reverse is true.

Same here.

The 9/11 Investigation: Bush Asks Daschle to limit September 11 Probes

After the fact of the below, we have the post 9-11 disinformation psyops exposed here. For the same reason guiliani got away with taking the WTC documents from the city offices, the 9-11 commission wwas subverted.

ground_truth_gs_9-11-09.jpg

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

Gordon Duff Salem-News.com
How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report.

Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.

Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”

The 9/11 Commission head, Thomas Kean, was the Republican governor of New Jersey. He had the following to say... “We to this day don’t know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth. . . " When Bush's own handpicked commission failed to go along with the cover up and requested a criminal investigation, why was nothing done?

9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, "No one is more qualified to write the definitive book about the tragedy of 9/11 than John Farmer. Fortunately, he has done so. Even more fortunately the language is clear, alive and instructive for anyone who wants to make certain this never happens again."

With the only "official" 9/11 report now totally false, where do we go from here? Who is hurt by these lies? The families of the victims of 9/11 have fought, for years, to get to the truth. For years, our government has hidden behind lies and secrecy to deny them closure.

In 2006, The Washington Post reported..."Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission..."

What does Farmer's book tell us? Farmer offers no solutions, only a total and full rejection of what was told and his own his own ideas concerning the total failure of honesty on the part of the government, a government with something to hide.

Farmer never tells us what. Nobody could keep a job in the public sector speaking out more than Farmer has. What were Farmer's omissions? There are some. Now that we know that intelligence given the 9/11 Commission wasn't just lies from our own government but based on testimony coerced through torture from informants forced to back up a cover story now proven false, a pattern emerges.

We know that, immediately after 9/11, many more potential suspects and informants were flown directly to Saudi Arabia by Presidential order than were ever detained and questioned. We will never know what they could have said. Their testimony would have been vital to any real investigation were they not put beyond the reach of even Congress and the FBI.

Putting aside all other questions of recent evidence of CIA involvement with bin Laden prior to 9/11 or altered physical evidence involving the Pentagon attack, any failure to call to account the systematic perjury committed by dozens of top government officials, now exposed as a certainty is an offense to every American.

What do we know? We know the conjecture about 9/11 still stands but for certain, we know we were lied to, not in a minor way, but systematically as part of a plot covering up government involvement at nearly every level, perhaps gross negligence, perhaps something with darker intent.

Are we willing to live with another lie to go with the Warren Report, Iran Contra and so many others? Has the sacrifice of thousands more Americans, killed, wounded or irreparably damaged by a war knowingly built on the same lies from the same liars who misled the 9/11 Commission pushed us beyond willingness to confront the truth?

Have we yet found where the lies have begun and ended? There is no evidence of this, only evidence to the contrary. The lies live on and the truth will never be sought. The courage for that task has not been found.

Can anyone call themselves an American if they don't demand, even with the last drop of their blood, that the truth be found?

How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

================================================

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and a regular contributor to Veterans Today. He specializes in political and social issues. You can see a large collection of Gordon's published articles at this link: VeteransToday.com.

He is an outspoken advocate for veterans and his powerful words have brought about change. Gordon is a lifelong PTSD sufferer from his war experiences and he is empathetic to the plight of today's veterans also suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to feature Gordon's timely and critical reports on Salem-News.com, a news organization staffed by a number of veterans, particularly former U.S. Marines.

You can send Gordon Duff an email at this address: [email protected]

Anyone read this book from a man who was involved in this commission and who was the Senior Counsel for the original 9/11 Commission report.Very powerful testimony that there are so many smoking guns in the official explanations that it beggars belief that so many have fell for it.

The psyops works to make the public perform mentally like mind controlled skull and bonesers.

060124_debate_hmed_2p.h2.jpg

Political bias affects brain activity, study finds - LiveScience- msnbc.com

Democrats and Republicans alike are adept at making decisions without letting the facts get in the way, a new study shows.

And they get quite a rush from ignoring information that's contrary to their point of view.

Researchers asked staunch party members from both sides to evaluate information that threatened their preferred candidate prior to the 2004 Presidential election. The subjects' brains were monitored while they pondered.

The results were announced today.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," said Drew Westen, director of clinical psychology at Emory University. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts."

I would seem that the psyops agents think that last post of mine may bring useful information to the public, so have not been posting in this thread. Very revealing how what is not said and where it is not said can reveal so much.

The fact that the Fort Hood shooting threads have not been active indicates that my points about abuses of hypnosis being used to create extreme behaviors have a serious impact. I'm glad to see that, and I'm very glad to see that none are discounting the possibility without any evidence. And, ......... there is no evidence against the assertion. There is, and I've posted some of it, and lots of evidence showing that people can be controlled without their awareness with post hypnotic instruction (yes, instruction, not "suggestion").

Accordingly, Americans seeking to protect; Life, Liberty and the {Pursuit of happiness should be very attentive to this information. It can explain a great deal. For example, secrecy.

People do not realize, because such info is not a part of American common knowledge, (in fact misinformation about hypnosis has them believing the reverse of what is true,) that unconscious is better than secrecy. Another aspect, which is curiously very uniform OR subject to social fears, is that people that people who are hypnotized "indignantly deny they are hypnotized".

Scientific research into hypnosis shows exactly that.

Emotions and memory, David Rappaport

emomem175.jpeg

emomem176.jpeg

The social fears I indicate are that people are indignantly afraid to discuss these forms of hypnosis, even if they have not been hypnotized because the social group that has been hypnotized will ridicule them for having such views.

Here is an example right after I post facts of evidence supporting what I post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1713527-post12.html

Now, ............ is America ready to give up its rights and Constitution in order to avoid functional discussion on this subject? It is ready to give up its rights, freedoms and lives to avoid this awkward and socially castigated issue?

I think not. I state that because perhaps 6 years ago the ridicule would have gone on for pages following my information asserting that the US Army was the victim of a psyops. Today that is not happening. What this means is that America knows there is a level of unconscious control.

But Terral will be the last person discussing it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1738484-post162.html

See the page, I post videos showing that any attention paid to swine flu gives it more credibility adding to the possibility people might get the vaccine. it seems the stuff is very unsafe. This stuff is importnat to him, but useful information invoking due process in 9-11 is not.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-for-gaining-more-truth-how-to-use-it-11.html

Actions of government and institutions vital to us do not make sense. They act as if they are runaway trains. As if those in charge were listening to someone else and are not at all cognizant of the Constitution or the laws made under it.

Last edited:
I posted this elsewhere on the web and feel it is significant for those who do research, to check, because and its useful in a significant way for checking your information sources. My findings, from a completely different perspective completely corroborate the connections found at Willy Loman but carry them into practice proving them in the "deceived movement"

Christophera said:
Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets « American Everyman

So many "loose changes" came together for me by reading this page.

Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts.

I viewed a 2 hour documentary on the construction of WTC 1 in 1990. "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", (now disappeared). By 2002 I had remembered enough to know the towers were built to demo. The uniformity and containment seen and heard are only possible with perfectly placed high explosives. Something not possible under the occupied conditions of the building. Other substantial clues in the documentary provided details developed over some years and integrated into my demo site
Demolition, the truth of 9-11, Twin Towers

When the silverstein plans were leaked to S. Jones in 2007. I though it was earlier, but perhaps not.

WTC Blueprints Leaked by Whistleblower

After examination of the plans I knew they were plans described in the beginning of the 1990 documentary as preliminary drawings made by Robertson to present the Tower concept to Minoru Yamaski. Yamasaki vetoed Roberts design because steel has too much flex in the proportions of the Twins.
Closer examination found that the revision tables had been photoshopped into the scanned blueprints. Located in and sized to the cells of the revision table are anomalies. Not artifacts because they are sized and positioned.

This is a screen shot from a .TIFF filed of the 104th floor core floor plan, the first torrent down load of the 600mb archived file I downloaded. Note the crisp resolution in the zoom.

http://algoxy.com/psych/planimages/A-A-159.revtab.jpg

I used that info as part of an analysis of the plans in 2007 and made web pages with the results.

The faked WTC 1 plans
Loose Change and the faked WTC 1 plans

Since that time I've posted that image on many forums in 9-11 activism. Not debate or discussion because 97% of the time I was opposing absolutely no substance, all ad hominum and, repetitive misinterpretation, evasion, cognitive distortions and nonsense. The same sheet also had what appeared to be an "01" in the date for the day of the month. Something not commonly done in 1967. The plans are analyzed here.

I examined the files at 911research.wtc7.net in late 2007 and found the same high resolution .TIFFS that the download had.

Just a few months ago I went back to the wtc7.net site and found that the original .TIFFS had been converted to .PNG's with drastically reduced resolution. So much so that the original resolution I obtained from the screen shot was no longer possible.

http://algoxy.com/psych/planimages/A-A-159.anoma.2009.jpg

FEMA connected to NIST connected to Gage connected to Hoffman connected to Deets Connected to Roberts connected to Jones, connected to Silverstein, ....... all promoting a description of a core structure that did not exist. My page about the tubular concrete core of the Twin Towers utilizing independently verified evidence.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Last edited:
The agents use cognitive distortions in the psyops to try and create emotional reasoning and promote juustifications for ignoring laws violated as they do.

I owe no child support.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

I have no Constitutional rights and have not for 12 years because I used courts to try and create lawful performance in the record keeping of Santa Barbara county courts which would expose secrecy needed to conduct 9-11.

Forum List

Back