Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Evidence of deception rendering the cause of death invalid, is compelling, ..... while you have none at all.
except you only have evidence of you being a fucking moron

But my evidence works with my reasoning. FEMA misrepresented the core structure to NIST and the cause of death is invalid.

However, only Americans that support lawful govenment under the Constitution will want to recognize that.
thats because you have flawed delusional reasoning

except you only have evidence of you being a fucking moron

But my evidence works with my reasoning. FEMA misrepresented the core structure to NIST and the cause of death is invalid.

However, only Americans that support lawful govenment under the Constitution will want to recognize that.

If reasoning is used, it will be found that you are left out of all of what is mentioned.

If reasoning is used, it will be found that you are left out of all of what is mentioned.
dont you wonder why no one else is responding to you?

ever?

the black helicopters are due for you soon

:lol:

With a bizarre, illogical element like you proving a psyops, which happens in most places on the internet in forums, it's just too weird for people who don't realize the possibilities.

That's what the psyops is for, but in this case it's exposed. Which means the psyops over all can fail. However people don't have the clairity or the courage to oppose it consistently. They just read and realize you are trying to do exactly what I say you are.

Support secret methods of mass murder and destroy the Constitution by psychologically influencing people and preventing them from using freedom of speech to unify in protection of the Consitution..

Last edited:
Keep track of Terrals response to the "Useful information" thread where I've been asking him to post HOW his information can be used to gain more truth.

If he cannot rationally produce a valid usage, and refuse to do anything but his compulsive posting of stuff that is determined to be useless by his own inability to define uses, we are seeing some kind of agent at work.

Consider, if he really wants more truth, why can't he bring him self to define the uses OR, examine rationally information that has defined uses??????

We can see Terrals post count is down in the last 24 hours. Human beings have fairly reasonable expectations of each other in social communications.

Sincere seekers of truth that might help inform them in decision making in their lives are logical and predictable. Or, if I produce evidence and reason and those supposedly seeking truth cannot bring themselve to engage it with adequacy, there is a ratonal explanation.

The psyops provides a reason that can be used to understand or perhaps explain. Social fears mixed with other fears that have been made to feel more tangible by the past information or perceptions from them.

divot was trying to invoke those by talking about "black helicopters". This mentality was promoted by corporate media and sci fi, action adventure with a spin on secret government operations. Then, there was the bumper sticker, "I love my country but I fear my government", that creates a historical reluctance to stand for what we believe, ........... in our own country.

Still, no reasonable definitions of uses for Terrals information to meet my reasonable demand. His posts are still minimal, posts are down in the nonsense/sensation threads.

Terrals information is bascially useless and the psyops has a false social structure in place to keep the forum busy and publically compromise all the useless information he promotes.

Now that I'm pointing at it and plainly describing it, ......... it must be scarce because it has no substance. If it did, and there was integrity in the social structure rallying around it, there would be some response to what I'm demanding.

The false social structure of the psyops can be seen running interference/distraction in the thread where I'm asking Terral to place any uses of his information.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-more-truth-how-to-use-it-3.html#post1646824

divot uses typical attitude forming cognitive distortions, to attempt to create an environment of ridicule and hopefully compromise the viewers critical thinking in appraising Terrals information.

The psyops seeks to over inform in the case of Terrals information. That action is gereraly empowerd or defended by the opposition using him in the psyops.

Some of which is good information, however, as can be seen in the "useful information" thread, no uses have been posted yet. Under these conditions, only certain info has uses.

The false social structure of the psyops can be seen running interference/distraction in the thread where I'm asking Terral to place any uses of his information.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...g-more-truth-how-to-use-it-3.html#post1646824

divot uses typical attitude forming cognitive distortions, to attempt to create an environment of ridicule and hopefully compromise the viewers critical thinking in appraising Terrals information.

The psyops seeks to over inform in the case of Terrals information. That action is gereraly empowerd or defended by the opposition using him in the psyops.

Some of which is good information, however, as can be seen in the "useful information" thread, no uses have been posted yet. Under these conditions, only certain info has uses.
yeah, amazing that people think you fucking morons are actually fucking morons
:rolleyes:
seek out professional help before you do harm to yourself or others

The consistent ignorance of violations of law by officials intrinsically responsible for events related to the handling of the 9-11 investigations, with the complete lack of any coherent reasoning or reference makes the psyops role quite obvious.

The entire truth movement is controlled by social fears created by these agents that pretend to be Americans but never have a coherent position on anything expect constant ridicule and as hominum.

Question them about why they are here. Watch

Hey divcon, Why are you here? What do you expect to gain from what you are doing?

The consistent ignorance of violations of law by officials intrinsically responsible for events related to the handling of the 9-11 investigations, with the complete lack of any coherent reasoning or reference makes the psyops role quite obvious.

The entire truth movement is controlled by social fears created by these agents that pretend to be Americans but never have a coherent position on anything expect constant ridicule and as hominum.

Hey divcon, Why are you here? What do you expect to gain from what you are doing?
enjoyment of making fun of the totally insane

If you had evidence, that might mean something. However, you have none.

I've proven that FEMA deceived NIST.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ation-about-twin-towers-core.html#post1448936

You are here to try and dismiss evidence with imposition of social fear, but you are now obviously not just a troll. You have a specific purpose of targeting the delivery of independetly verified evidence proving the deception.

Since you have no evidence that allows this, you simply post to taint the thread with the most derogetory comments your diminutive imagination can source.

If you had evidence, that might mean something. However, you have none.

I've proven that FEMA deceived NIST.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ation-about-twin-towers-core.html#post1448936

You are here to try and dismiss evidence with imposition of social fear, but you are now obviously not just a troll. You have a specific purpose of targeting the delivery of independetly verified evidence proving the deception.

Since you have no evidence that allows this, you simply post to taint the thread with the most derogetory comments your diminutive imagination can source.
the evidence has been presented, but the insanity you exist in refuses to either see it or admit it

Uh huh, just like you have evidence to prove something.

For the second time.

Why, ............. are, .............. you here?

For the second time.

to piss you off, fucktard

you troofer asshole are the scourge of the internet

yeah, amazing that people think you fucking morons are actually fucking morons
:rolleyes:

Why do you even waste your time? HE doesn't even understand what he is saying, much less anyone else.
201.gif
201.gif
201.gif

For the second time.

For the third time, ......... why are you here? What is your goal, reasonably. Can you provide that?

For the second time.

to piss you off, fucktard

you troofer asshole are the scourge of the internet

its funny how you seem to be the one pissed off

Forum List

Back