Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

What is proven is that you are supporting secret methods of mass murder because the analysis of collapse is invalidated by the fact of the concrete core. Since you are supporting that the structural design of the twins remain secret, and the murder has been used to justify illegal, unconstitutional acts, you are working for the demise of the Constitution.

That is treasonous and that is what you are doing.
still being a moron i see

The fact is that is what you are doing. When the patriot act and homeland security both compromise the Constitution based on a cause of death of 3,000 that is invalid and you promote the deception invaldating the analysis of the cause, ........... bad scene dude.
you are the only one attempting to deceive

still being a moron i see

The fact is that is what you are doing. When the patriot act and homeland security both compromise the Constitution based on a cause of death of 3,000 that is invalid and you promote the deception invaldating the analysis of the cause, ........... bad scene dude.
you are the only one attempting to deceive

Easy to say, impossible to prove. You've proven that you cannot source the plans you say exist, not silversteins which are fake in the techno aspect of the psyops.

Look at all the bizarre digital anomalies in the revision tables of the scanned blueprints that came from silverstein, to S. Jones and are available to download from the VERY FIRST 9-11 conspriacy site. (with no notice that they are very much in question at either gages site or wtc7.net)

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

gwtc1rev.tab99.anoma.gif

gwtc1rev.tab141.anoma.DBL.gif

gwtc1rev.tab140.anoma.gif

gwtc1rev.tab139.anoma.gif

its an anomalies you get when scanning images you fucktard

A tard, as you mention, cannot tell the difference between "artifacts" from scanning and zooming which end up with random shapes and locations, and "anomalies" that are obviously placed in a position like the cells of the revision tables.

A tard, as you mention, cannot tell the difference between "artifacts" from scanning and zooming which end up with random shapes and locations, and "anomalies" that are obviously placed in a position like the cells of the revision tables.
yeah, cause the scanner couldnt possibly have done that to an "LJ"
:eusa_whistle:

And such things are not character of the alphabet so no person would write them down as initials.

No artifact is placed, and only people could place the erroneously produced initials making them anomalies. The scanned blue prints were not zoomed, and when I did that, notice only the zoomed anomalie appears as it does.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

A conspiracy to decieve.

And such things are not character of the alphabet so no person would write them down as initials.

No artifact is placed, and only people could place the erroneously produced initials making them anomalies. The scanned blue prints were not zoomed, and when I did that, notice only the zoomed anomalie appears as it does.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

A conspiracy to decieve.
you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS
and you keep claiming that is proof of something, but never say WHAT

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

A conspiracy to decieve.
you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

It proves hes a nut case that is more interested in trying to pin the deaths of 3000 Americans on people who had nothing to do with it, all while giving the REAL culprits a free pass. These conspiracy guys are shameless and stupid... no point in trying to have logical discussions with illogical people.

I mean what intelligent mastermind would try and convince people he crashed a plane into the Petagon, but didnt use an acutal plane? Why the fuck would ANYONE smart or dumb do that? There would be sooo much more work involved in faking a plane crash, than just making a plane crash into the building. Its so simple, yet these ass clowns dont think like normal people, so they come up with these wacky theories.

Hey conspiracy wackos, if your going to make up a story, at least make it believable. Your theory borderlines on impossible.

Last edited:

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

A conspiracy to decieve.
you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

It proves hes a nut case that is more interested in trying to pin the deaths of 3000 Americans on people who had nothing to do with it, all while giving the REAL culprits a free pass. These conspiracy guys are shameless and stupid... no point in trying to have logical discussions with illogical people.

I mean what intelligent mastermind would try and convince people he crashed a plane into the Petagon, but didnt use an acutal plane? Why the fuck would ANYONE smart or dumb do that? There would be sooo much more work involved in faking a plane crash, than just making a plane crash into the building. Its so simple, yet these ass clowns dont think like normal people, so they come up with these wacky theories.

Hey conspiracy wackos, if your going to make up a story, at least make it believable. Your theory borderlines on impossible.
yeah, if i was going to launch a missile at my own house i wouldnt attempt to create a plan to tell people it was a 757
i would say someone stole/bought/whatever a missile and launched it

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

A conspiracy to decieve.
you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

Full on psyops tactic by divot.

A reply that makes no premise of rationally addressing what it qoutes then misrepresents what it qoutes is serious malfunction agent.

attempting to pretend you are that incoherent is not going to work.

you DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

A reply that makes no premise of rationally addressing what it qoutes then misrepresents what it qoutes is serious malfunction agent.

what you continue to prove is that you are completely and totally INSANE

But you are the one babbling incoherently, agent.

LOL
" i know you are but what am i"

really, do they let you watch old reruns of pee wee hermans big house?

LOL

How long before this bastard gets a red star?

I've already got white ones.

madonnajustflag.gif

Justice, and concern for the next generation are supreme. Seeing that no child grieves as this one does,

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

And that the Constitution stands strong, are the reasons you will dry up and blow away.

LOL

How long before this bastard gets a red star?

I've already got white ones.

Justice, and concern for the next generation are supreme. Seeing that no child grieves as this one does,

And that the Constitution stands strong, are the reasons you will dry up and blow away.
lying disgusting PIG

Human grief is natural. So is protecting lives, rights and freedoms when impacted by it. Does that bother you too?

Oh, ......... I guess that is the whole reason you are here, ..... agent.

This is probably another case of you accusing others of what you are doing, which appears to be normal for you.

One would think that the perpetrators would pick someone more sophisticated for this psyops work.

It seems that finding people that will consistently protect the secret methods of mass murder is getting tough. I mean its not like a craigslist ad is going to fill the slot.

Forum List

Back