Domestic terrorist Stephen Colbert gets called out

yep, so much worse than this. we know, Xiden explained it to us.

1655825424479.png

So basically Tucker, the same guy who thinks Russia is the good guys in the Ukraine war, tried to downplay the insurrection. Probably because he's implicated in it. Was it him or Hannity texting Trump to PLEASE call off the insurrection he started?

Democrats were texting Stephen Colbert

PLEASE call off your Puppet!

No, I said that Tucker's was satire, my remark was serious and spot on. Sad, that I had to explain that to you.
Stop covering for the asshole
It is unbecoming of a Mod of your stature (THAT was satire)

I see we have a new tactic by the leftbots: Flood a thread with irrelevant BS in order to take up shelf space.

What is irrelevant over the fact that they were filming a FUCKING PUPPET and Tucker Carlson forgot to mention it?

The funny part is Carlson equates a PUPPET to smashing into the Capitol and beating Policemen

So basically Tucker, the same guy who thinks Russia is the good guys in the Ukraine war, tried to downplay the insurrection. Probably because he's implicated in it. Was it him or Hannity texting Trump to PLEASE call off the insurrection he started?
Colbert sent his goons to steal our democracy. How can you ignore this travesty?

Forum List

Back