Domestic terrorist Stephen Colbert gets called out

If it was a right wing group, you people would be shoutin' insurrection 2.0! :eusa_whistle:
I remember being so angry at how easily the left bent over and took the theft of the 2000 election. Florida was absolutely stolen and so was Ohio, twice. 2000 and 2004. Republicans know elections can be rigged and they are paranoid because they think we are doing what they are doing in places like Ohio, TN and Florida. I won't even argue about it. I don't care what the so called liberal media says about it. You can look up all the shady shit the GOP did in 2000 and 2004 and if you don't think those elections were hacked/rigged and you believe 2020 was, then you are so fucking brainwashed that you'll believe night is day and day is night. Because you do. If you don't acknowledge DIEBOLD voting machines were corrupted and hacked and you think Dominion's were hacked when you have no proof, then you are a right wing retard who can't be taken seriously. If you see how Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the Ohio vote for Bush before Kerry could ask for a recount, then you are a partisan hack. We gave Trump time for a recount. He lost. Then he tried to steal the election.

I know he and you guys feel he was robbed by absentee ballots but there was a pandemic going on. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad on election day if Trump didn't host so many super spreader rallies and the ICU's were over run and you wanted us to go stand in line?

No. Trump was hoping voters wouldn't show up. But he knew the people who go to his rallies and to insurrections would show up. Or to storm the Michigan capitol because they are soooo unhappy with the lockdown.

1655833502638.png

Imagine if these 6 white boys had to endure what black people deal with every day in America. Snowflakes. What did we lockdown too long? Tell them they had to wear masks? And they reacted like this?

I remember being so angry at how easily the left bent over and took the theft of the 2000 election. Florida was absolutely stolen and so was Ohio, twice. 2000 and 2004.

^^^This is the left's Big Lie. And you're a conspiracy theorist.

But, this thread is about the white terrorist Stephen Colbert and his attempted coup and overthrow of our democracy on 6/16.

Try to stay on topic.

I remember being so angry at how easily the left bent over and took the theft of the 2000 election. Florida was absolutely stolen and so was Ohio, twice. 2000 and 2004.

View attachment 660508
The 2000 election was not stolen and was proved several times over with left leaning newspapers. But if it makes you feel better,
run with it. :auiqs.jpg:

It is impossible to understand why you try to engage with these people in any discussion of these two events. Their contemptable, disingenuous spluttering only reveals their support for America's enemies. There is no need to try to raise this to the level of discourse, much less debate. Their cause is the extinction of the Republic. Let them out themselves.
and everyone smarter than you'll ever be. Dude, you jump for joy for 10 dollar a gallon gas prices. Holy fk are you a sadist and masochist at the same time. fk your fellow country people. wow.

The 2000 election was not stolen and was proved several times over with left leaning newspapers. But if it makes you feel better,
run with it. :auiqs.jpg:
dude, they learned from that experience how to cheat better, mail in voting. As they were attempting to add ballots by flicking chads on ballots. too fking funny, they got caught and SCOTUS said, stop the insanity.

in 2020 they stayed out since it was six states rather than just one.

evil does learn.

Do they have special prisons for Puppets?

View attachment 660480

~~~~~~

Justice for J16

20 Jun 2022 ~~ By Julie Kelly

An already overworked grand jury in Washington, D.C., presumably will be very busy in the days to come.
For nearly 18 months, at the behest of Joe Biden’s Justice Department, grand juries in the nation’s capital have issued a nonstop flood of criminal indictments against Americans who protested Joe Biden’s election on January 6, 2021; hundreds of people who peacefully entered the building as police stood by face serious felony charges punishable by decades in prison. Even those accused of low-level misdemeanors such as “parading” in the Capitol have been sentenced to months in jail.
Now, following last week’s arrest of Democratic Party activists disguised as staffers for “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” for unauthorized incursions into Capitol buildings, one must assume prosecutors are hastily preparing similar indictments against Colbert’s team to reflect a fair handling of the two incidents. Colbert’s employees, after all, were caught not once but twice unlawfully entering areas of the Capitol complex—in Justice Department parlance related to January 6, that is known as a “restricted area”—on June 16.
News reports indicate the crew had the run of the place with the blessing of none other than Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), a member of the January 6 select committee. Capitol Police finally arrested the interlopers around 8:30 p.m. on Thursday night near the office of Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), a frequent target of the Left, in the Longworth building and charged them with illegal entry. (Colbert’s thugs the day before harassed the family members and lawyers for January 6 detainees during a press conference on Capitol Hill.)
Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia prosecuting more than 850 Americans for mostly nonviolent participation in the Capitol protest, reportedly will consider additional charges against the Colbert cabal.
~Snip~
But this grave threat to our democracy cannot stand. Colbert’s insurrectionists who undermined the rule of law, obstructed official government business, and threatened the safety of members of Congress must be met with the swiftest and harshest punishment possible.
That is, after all, what the American people have been told since January 6, 2021.

~~~~~~
Are Democrat Leftists to be judged differently?
It definitely looks like it. Will a Special Investigative Committee be created to investigate the Colbert assault on the Capitol? Guess only if you can believe pigs fly at night.

~~~~~~

Justice for J16

20 Jun 2022 ~~ By Julie Kelly

An already overworked grand jury in Washington, D.C., presumably will be very busy in the days to come.
For nearly 18 months, at the behest of Joe Biden’s Justice Department, grand juries in the nation’s capital have issued a nonstop flood of criminal indictments against Americans who protested Joe Biden’s election on January 6, 2021; hundreds of people who peacefully entered the building as police stood by face serious felony charges punishable by decades in prison. Even those accused of low-level misdemeanors such as “parading” in the Capitol have been sentenced to months in jail.
Now, following last week’s arrest of Democratic Party activists disguised as staffers for “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” for unauthorized incursions into Capitol buildings, one must assume prosecutors are hastily preparing similar indictments against Colbert’s team to reflect a fair handling of the two incidents. Colbert’s employees, after all, were caught not once but twice unlawfully entering areas of the Capitol complex—in Justice Department parlance related to January 6, that is known as a “restricted area”—on June 16.
News reports indicate the crew had the run of the place with the blessing of none other than Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), a member of the January 6 select committee. Capitol Police finally arrested the interlopers around 8:30 p.m. on Thursday night near the office of Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), a frequent target of the Left, in the Longworth building and charged them with illegal entry. (Colbert’s thugs the day before harassed the family members and lawyers for January 6 detainees during a press conference on Capitol Hill.)
Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia prosecuting more than 850 Americans for mostly nonviolent participation in the Capitol protest, reportedly will consider additional charges against the Colbert cabal.
~Snip~
But this grave threat to our democracy cannot stand. Colbert’s insurrectionists who undermined the rule of law, obstructed official government business, and threatened the safety of members of Congress must be met with the swiftest and harshest punishment possible.
That is, after all, what the American people have been told since January 6, 2021.

~~~~~~
Are Democrat Leftists to be judged differently?
It definitely looks like it. Will a Special Investigative Committee be created to investigate the Colbert assault on the Capitol? Guess only if you can believe pigs fly at night.

Stephen Colbert is a white terrorist, and his failed insurrection needs to be investigated and prosecuted.

Our democracy barely survived his June 16th attack.

^^^This is the left's Big Lie. And you're a conspiracy theorist.

But, this thread is about the white terrorist Stephen Colbert and his attempted coup and overthrow of our democracy on 6/16.

Try to stay on topic.
Did you hear the testimony from Republicans yesterday? Guys who voted for and supported Trump said they refused to help him steal the election. Then they got death threats. Oh, and outside their homes too.

“You are asking me to do something against my oath and I will not break my oath.” Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers recalls pushing back against pressure campaign during Nov. 2020 call with former Pres. Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

This was an attempted coup that failed.

At one point, Bowers fought back tears as he described the pressure placed on him to betray his oath and the impact "disturbing" protests outside his home had on his family.

After some lawmakers in Arizona went around him to send a slate of "fake" electors to Congress and the National Archives, with the intention of then-Vice President Mike Pence refusing to certify votes in those states, Bowers described it as a "tragic parody."

Bowers recalled Trump lawyer Giuliani telling him, "'We've got lots of theories, but we just don't have the evidence.'"

Did you hear the testimony from Republicans yesterday? Guys who voted for and supported Trump said they refused to help him steal the election. Then they got death threats. Oh, and outside their homes too.
:auiqs.jpg:

Prove it.

Prove Trump didn't diddle little kids on Epstein Island with the prince and Bill.
Prove he did!!!

See in the United States you must prove one guilty, one does not have to prove innocence! And here I thought you were an American. Guess not.

Prove he did!!!

See in the United States you must prove one guilty, one does not have to prove innocence! And here I thought you were an American. Guess not.
Oh you were serious. LOL.

It's as obvious as Charles Manson being responsible for Tate's murder even though he wasn't there.

“You are asking me to do something against my oath and I will not break my oath.” Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers recalls pushing back against pressure campaign during Nov. 2020 call with former Pres. Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

This was an attempted coup that failed.

At one point, Bowers fought back tears as he described the pressure placed on him to betray his oath and the impact "disturbing" protests outside his home had on his family.

After some lawmakers in Arizona went around him to send a slate of "fake" electors to Congress and the National Archives, with the intention of then-Vice President Mike Pence refusing to certify votes in those states, Bowers described it as a "tragic parody."

Bowers recalled Trump lawyer Giuliani telling him, "'We've got lots of theories, but we just don't have the evidence.'"

This thread is about white terrorist Stephen Colbert sending his goons out to break into and attempt a coup at the Capitol. Can you stay on topic, or is it too painful?

Forum List

Back