Domestic terrorist Stephen Colbert gets called out

1655830653861.png

How is a PUPPET an insurrection?

Did the Puppet chase Congress out of the building?
It is impossible to understand why you try to engage with these people in any discussion of these two events. Their contemptable, disingenuous spluttering only reveals their support for America's enemies. There is no need to try to raise this to the level of discourse, much less debate. Their cause is the extinction of the Republic. Let them out themselves.

It is impossible to understand why you try to engage with these people in any discussion of these two events. Their contemptable, disingenuous spluttering only reveals their support for America's enemies. There is no need to try to raise this to the level of discourse, much less debate. Their cause is the extinction of the Republic. Let them out themselves.
you support violence and insurrections. It's impossible to understand who you really are.

^^^Looks like we've got another insurrectionist here.

I agree with the Tucker part. You probably think he was serious, huh. You leftists don't know when you're being mocked.

Show me what in the Tucker Carlson video was not serious

You sound like a Trump apologist claiming he was “just joking” when he screws up

You sound like a Trump apologist claiming he was “just joking” when he screws up
Have you ever watched Rachel Maddow? That's exactly how she acts. All dramatic and serious over nothing. You can't be this stupid.

"Show me what in the Tucker Carlson video was not serious".
The video assumes a modicum of intelligence.

Let me clarify it for you

Tucker Carlson was SERIOUS
The Puppet was SATIRE
No he wasn't. See this is what I mean by you guys making shit up.
Or, you're just incapable of reading people. Just like what you and your ilk did with Trump.
It's one of the two...you make shit up, or you're
incapable of reading people.
truth

No he wasn't. See this is what I mean by you guys making shit up.
Or, you're just incapable of reading people. Just like what you and your ilk did with Trump.
It's one of the two...you make shit up, or you're
incapable of reading people.
truth
What is this?
The Twilight Zone?

We are now supposed to look at the Tucker Carlson show as satire?

Forum List

Back