Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

The only fool I see is you. You haven't provided anything to counter the OP. It is a fact that the right-wingers have gone ape-shit over Jade Helm. I live in Texas and I know for a fact that the governor, an idiot, has called in the Texas National Guard to keep an eye on the military.........so much that even a Republican has called him out for it. Republicans need to stop wasting tax-payer money on frivolous accusations made by panties-in-a-wad Teabags that are more paranoid than the Birthers.

Notice that Todd Smith, a Republican calls them idiots, because that is what they are.

Todd Smith is a former GOP state representative and he sent a letter to Governor Abbott criticizing him for “pandering to idiots” instead of “making decisions based on facts and evidence.” He also had strong words for the crazy conservatives pushing the conspiracy theory and called the governor an “embarrassment.”
Texas GOPer To Gov. Gregg Abbott Stop Pandering To Idiots
Do you have anything that doesn't openly demonstrate through constant political ads that they are just a tool of the Democrats???

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

Are yo claiming that Todd Smith is a tool of the Democrats? Bwahahaha....you'll have to do better than that.
Or are you trying to cover that egg on your face?

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

Former GOP lawmaker blisters Abbott for pandering to idiots over military exercises Dallas Morning News
And any relationship between that letter and the OP???? There is none, so run along and find another thread to Hijack.

If you can't make the connection that even a former Republican State Rep is calling these frenzied "jade Helm is a threat" conservatives "idiots" and the fact that it is rational to think that anyone shooting at the military may be one of them, then you shouldn't even be posting in this thread.
I've seen absolutely no evidence to support your claims about the shooter.... Why not??? It must be because you don't have any, right????
View attachment 46501

Geez.....how many times do I have to post this link?

Sheriff 2 Men Fire at Soldiers in Mississippi None Hurt - ABC News

The only fool I see is you. You haven't provided anything to counter the OP. It is a fact that the right-wingers have gone ape-shit over Jade Helm. I live in Texas and I know for a fact that the governor, an idiot, has called in the Texas National Guard to keep an eye on the military.........so much that even a Republican has called him out for it. Republicans need to stop wasting tax-payer money on frivolous accusations made by panties-in-a-wad Teabags that are more paranoid than the Birthers.

Notice that Todd Smith, a Republican calls them idiots, because that is what they are.

Todd Smith is a former GOP state representative and he sent a letter to Governor Abbott criticizing him for “pandering to idiots” instead of “making decisions based on facts and evidence.” He also had strong words for the crazy conservatives pushing the conspiracy theory and called the governor an “embarrassment.”
Texas GOPer To Gov. Gregg Abbott Stop Pandering To Idiots
Do you have anything that doesn't openly demonstrate through constant political ads that they are just a tool of the Democrats???

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

Are yo claiming that Todd Smith is a tool of the Democrats? Bwahahaha....you'll have to do better than that.

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

Former GOP lawmaker blisters Abbott for pandering to idiots over military exercises Dallas Morning News
And any relationship between that letter and the OP???? There is none, so run along and find another thread to Hijack.
They feel the need to hijack it because it SHAMES them. The OP was SO stupid even they cannot ADMIT just how stupid and careless he was not counting the LIES.

You post in "bold" because you are so ashamed of the fact that your own Republican leaders think you are paranoid and idiotic. You still haven't countered the ABC story.....what's the matter? Can't accept facts?

The OP puts the story in Texas. Are you ADMITTING the OP is an IDIOT ?

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

If you can't make the connection that even a former Republican State Rep is calling these frenzied "jade Helm is a threat" conservatives "idiots" and the fact that it is rational to think that anyone shooting at the military may be one of them, then you shouldn't even be posting in this thread.
I've seen absolutely no evidence to support your claims about the shooter.... Why not??? It must be because you don't have any, right????
View attachment 46501

We are NOT talking about your link IDIOT. We ARE talking about the OP IDIOT. The thread starter okay? Now get your dumb ass ON TOPIC. Read the OP and back it or go home IDIOT.

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

They feel the need to hijack it because it SHAMES them. The OP was SO stupid even they cannot ADMIT just how stupid and careless he was not counting the LIES.

You post in "bold" because you are so ashamed of the fact that your own Republican leaders think you are paranoid and idiotic. You still haven't countered the ABC story.....what's the matter? Can't accept facts?

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

Where exactly does the OP say it is in Texas? The OP title is "Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers at Jade Helm" and this is what the OP says:

Just read this. Can some post post link to verify?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you're making shit up and now can't face the fact that you're the one that has turned up as liar.

SOURCE FAIL!!!!!

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

View attachment 46501

And the article says what about the shooter ( other than they are investigating and no arrests have been made)??????

Really, you need to stop finding incidents where the cops haven't even been able to finish the investigation yet, and pulling wild accusations out of your ass....

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

View attachment 46501

We are NOT talking about your link IDIOT. We ARE talking about the OP IDIOT. The thread starter okay? Now get your dumb ass ON TOPIC. Read the OP and back it or go home IDIOT.

Bwahahaha....you're really furious now, aren't you idiot? Go back and read the OP, idiot, and point out exactly where it says "Texas" - I believe you are myopic, on top of being retarded.

1-c9a93e0f36.jpg

View attachment 46501

And the article says what about the shooter ( other than they are investigating and no arrests have been made)??????

Really, you need to stop finding incidents where the cops haven't even been able to finish the investigation yet, and pulling wild accusations out of your ass....

I haven't said anything that hasn't been reported.........I see you're trying to back peddle out of your accusations.....bwahahaha...you're just as dumb as darkflurry.

It's no wonder not too many liberals want to engage with you idiots on anything......you make up shit and when you're called on it you call yourselves "victors" bwahahaha.....I have better things to do than spend my time on idiots....as Todd Smith said.

View attachment 46501

I haven't said anything that hasn't been reported.........I see you're trying to back peddle out of your accusations.....bwahahaha...you're just as dumb as darkflurry.
Let's talk about what the OP said. Now did it or did it NOT go down in Texas as the OP reported? That should be easy for you but take your time okay? That's the FIRST point.

It's no wonder not too many liberals want to engage with you idiots on anything......you make up shit and when you're called on it you call yourselves "victors" bwahahaha.....I have better things to do than spend my time on idiots....as Todd Smith said.
STILL avoiding the question. Did the shooting take place in Texas yes or no IDIOT?

View attachment 46501

You haven't established any evidence for the OP (which began on a far-left loon site).... As a matter of fact, at one point the cops were actually questioning a couple of BLACK DUDES (hardly right-wing terrorists, like the OP claims).

But keep acting like a jackass, and when an arrest is made, I'll be sure to post the info here where everybody can see how delusional you are with your current train of thought.

The guy is back today taking more shots at Camp Shelby. He must be encouraged by the media.

STILL avoiding the question. Did the shooting take place in Texas yes or no IDIOT?

You're the idiot.

Mississippi.

Read the sources.

You're the idiot.

Mississippi.

Read the sources.

I read the OP but it was written by an IDIOT. Even some of the NON committed said it was written by an IDIOT. People who cyber hate me said I was right and it was written by an IDIOT.
I figure that IDIOT will return like a dog to his vomit.

View attachment 46501

You haven't established any evidence for the OP (which began on a far-left loon site).... As a matter of fact, at one point the cops were actually questioning a couple of BLACK DUDES (hardly right-wing terrorists, like the OP claims).

But keep acting like a jackass, and when an arrest is made, I'll be sure to post the info here where everybody can see how delusional you are with your current train of thought.

Liar.

Read the OP. I did not post a link in the OP or in any other post.

However, I did post four sources.

If you read the thread, it apparently turned out to be gun nutters who were shooting illegally from a road and who had no idea what they were shooting at

View attachment 46501

Liar.

Read the OP. I did not post a link in the OP or in any other post.

However, I did post four sources.

If you read the thread, it apparently turned out to be gun nutters who were shooting illegally from a road and who had no idea what they were shooting at

Well what IDIOT wrote this?

"Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm"

Where is THAT idiot? Did they get those DOMESTIC TERRORISTS? JADE HELM is in Texas. DID ANYBODY WARN TEXAS?
Who wrote that LYING POST anyway?

Guy had to be a TOTAL RETARD right?
The man? person SHAMED every rational human being on the board. Hell he could lose his clown suit for being a total retard.

Do you know this vomit spewing poster do you? GAWD what an idiot. And a LIAR to boot! Not only insulted EVERY member of this board he insulted the ENTIRE state of Texas!

You know that IDIOT gave EVERY gun owner on this board a way and a reason to not only suggest but PROVE those ignorant anti gunners are just that? IGNORANT.
So do you know this idiot do you?

White terrorism is a usual phenomenon for the USA last time. Why did it happen?
Are they aggressive and nervous about military presence at the place?
Guns are not for everyone. Somebody is getting crazy with weapon.

Forum List

Back