Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

lefties hope and pray for big government

now that you got it you bitch about it

--LOL

frikkin tards

It's no different than when they sit at an Occupy rally demanding a job. Then get one....and spend 40 hours a week whining about having to work. Then quit. Then. ...attend a rally protesting unemployment.

The guy is back today taking more shots at Camp Shelby. He must be encouraged by the media.
Shots are fired near military bases across the South every day.

Hell, I could let rip, if ammo were not so expensive.

Why waste it just to make waves on the news?

Geez.....how many times do I have to post this link?

Sheriff 2 Men Fire at Soldiers in Mississippi None Hurt - ABC News
And the article says what about the shooter ( other than they are investigating and no arrests have been made)??????

Really, you need to stop finding incidents where the cops haven't even been able to finish the investigation yet, and pulling wild accusations out of your ass....

I haven't said anything that hasn't been reported.........I see you're trying to back peddle out of your accusations.....bwahahaha...you're just as dumb as darkflurry.
You haven't established any evidence for the OP (which began on a far-left loon site).... As a matter of fact, at one point the cops were actually questioning a couple of BLACK DUDES (hardly right-wing terrorists, like the OP claims).

But keep acting like a jackass, and when an arrest is made, I'll be sure to post the info here where everybody can see how delusional you are with your current train of thought.

Liar.

Read the OP. I did not post a link in the OP or in any other post.

However, I did post four sources.

If you read the thread, it apparently turned out to be gun nutters who were shooting illegally from a road and who had no idea what they were shooting at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well what IDIOT wrote this?

"Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm"

Where is THAT idiot? Did they get those DOMESTIC TERRORISTS? JADE HELM is in Texas. DID ANYBODY WARN TEXAS?
Who wrote that LYING POST anyway?

Guy had to be a TOTAL RETARD right?
The man? person SHAMED every rational human being on the board. Hell he could lose his clown suit for being a total retard.

Do you know this vomit spewing poster do you? GAWD what an idiot. And a LIAR to boot! Not only insulted EVERY member of this board he insulted the ENTIRE state of Texas!

You know that IDIOT gave EVERY gun owner on this board a way and a reason to not only suggest but PROVE those ignorant anti gunners are just that? IGNORANT.
So do you know this idiot do you?

That's almost the exact wording of one of the four sources I posted but I notice you conveniently left out what I wrote.

You also "forgot" to include your own initial reaction to me asking if the headline was true.

Liar.

Let's talk about what the OP said. Now did it or did it NOT go down in Texas as the OP reported? That should be easy for you but take your time okay? That's the FIRST point.

Why don't you answer my question that I posed before? Where in the OP is "Texas" mentioned? Don't skirt around the issue, just answer the simple question.

The OP puts the story in Texas. Are you ADMITTING the OP is an IDIOT ?

Where exactly does the OP say it is in Texas? The OP title is "Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers at Jade Helm" and this is what the OP says:

Just read this. Can some post post link to verify?

Thanks

Looks like you're making shit up and now can't face the fact that you're the one that has turned up as liar.

White terrorism is a usual phenomenon for the USA last time. Why did it happen?
Are they aggressive and nervous about military presence at the place?
Guns are not for everyone. Somebody is getting crazy with weapon.
The OP IS a proven FRAUD okay? Pure BS. NO shooting in Texas, NONE. Total crap OP.

You still haven't answered the question.....where in the OP is Texas mentioned, liar?

It's no wonder not too many liberals want to engage with you idiots on anything......you make up shit and when you're called on it you call yourselves "victors" bwahahaha.....I have better things to do than spend my time on idiots....as Todd Smith said.
STILL avoiding the question. Did the shooting take place in Texas yes or no IDIOT?

Still avoiding my question.....where in the OP is Texas mentioned? When you are able to prove that the OP mentions Texas, then I'll answer your question.

You've been caught in a lie and just can't admit it......prove that the OP mentions Texas.....I dare you.

Suspect arrested....

Authorities search Camp Shelby shooting suspect s truck - WFSB 3 Connecticut

8489829_G.jpg

Well what IDIOT wrote this?

"Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm"

Where is THAT idiot? Did they get those DOMESTIC TERRORISTS? JADE HELM is in Texas. DID ANYBODY WARN TEXAS?
Who wrote that LYING POST anyway?

Guy had to be a TOTAL RETARD right?
The man? person SHAMED every rational human being on the board. Hell he could lose his clown suit for being a total retard.

Do you know this vomit spewing poster do you? GAWD what an idiot. And a LIAR to boot! Not only insulted EVERY member of this board he insulted the ENTIRE state of Texas!

You know that IDIOT gave EVERY gun owner on this board a way and a reason to not only suggest but PROVE those ignorant anti gunners are just that? IGNORANT.
So do you know this idiot do you?

Looks like you're the idiot......why don't you get educated before you start spewing your stupid comments? Jade Helm is not just in Texas, idiot.

DarkFury Thinks Jade Helm is only in Texas

So now you are agreeing that a shooting actually took place?

Oh, and for the record....your link

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact given in the following post, doesn't mention this incident...

Actually, the article just says a suspect is in custody. It also says the suspect claims his truck was backfiring......

I'm still waiting for more details, but of course you should know all of that if you would actually read the link instead of running with talking points from Moron.org.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact given in the following post, doesn't mention this incident...

Actually, the article just says a suspect is in custody. It also says the suspect claims his truck was backfiring......
Actually the link you gave doesn't have anything about the incident.....there is an Occupy Democrat story on the incident, but not on your link.

I'm still waiting for more details, but of course you should know all of that if you would actually read the link instead of running with talking points from Moron.org.

Well, I hope you're not like your moron friend who thinks Jade Helm is only in Texas.......that would be classic.

Actually the link you gave doesn't have anything about the incident.....there is an Occupy Democrat story on the incident, but not on your link.

Well, I hope you're not like your moron friend who thinks Jade Helm is only in Texas.......that would be classic.
I was going by the Google results from Luddly's version, and that was what everybody found by doing that..... If you would pay attention, you would know that......

So, I was merely demonstrating that Luddly's version was just so much horseshit.

I was going by the Google results from Luddly's version, and that was what everybody found by doing that..... If you would pay attention, you would know that......

So, I was merely demonstrating that Luddly's version was just so much horseshit.

Are you seeing things? I didn't see where Luddly gave any google link........and nowhere did she mention Texas....just Jade Helm in her title.....so please point me to the link she gave.

Mertex

If you would actually bother reading posts, jeremiah posted the results of a Google search of the title before I could, and I copied his post in a quote..... Here's the link he found:

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

I really hate it if you don't like the method, but Luddly was throwing the crap out there and claiming she couldn't post links (Evidently expecting US to find them), so using Google was the only way to track the source down......

If you don't like the method, teach Luddly how to post from a phone like normal people do.

Mertex

If you would actually bother reading posts, jeremiah posted the results of a Google search of the title before I could, and I copied his post in a quote..... Here's the link he found:

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

I really hate it if you don't like the method, but Luddly was throwing the crap out there and claiming she couldn't post links (Evidently expecting US to find them), so using Google was the only way to track the source down......

If you don't like the method, teach Luddly how to post from a phone like normal people do.

I read the posts, thank you, and it wasn't Luddly that gave the link........so quit trying to deflect. The fact was that the incident did happen, it was a Jade Helm facility that was shot at, and all your (meaning conservatives) rants and denials don't change that fact. You tried to insinuate that Occupy Democrats doesn't print the truth, and then back peddled out of it since it turned out to be true.

I don't teach people anything....if I did, I would first try to teach you to be more honest and not weasel out of what you say.

Mertex

I read the posts, thank you, and it wasn't Luddly that gave the link........so quit trying to deflect. The fact was that the incident did happen, it was a Jade Helm facility that was shot at, and all your (meaning conservatives) rants and denials don't change that fact. You tried to insinuate that Occupy Democrats doesn't print the truth, and then back peddled out of it since it turned out to be true.

I don't teach people anything....if I did, I would first try to teach you to be more honest and not weasel out of what you say.
It may be a good idea if you let the cops finish their investigation before you decide what your version of the facts are..... I posted links here that say the guy claims his truck was backfiring.....
Gunfire reported near Camp Shelby for second straight day Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Mertex

There is no proof anyone or anything was shot at.

Shots were fired within hearing of some soldiers.

I can do that here, in one minute.

Nobody will notice a thing.

Soldiers here shots around here everyday.

Something fishy about this whole story.

Mertex

It may be a good idea if you let the cops finish their investigation before you decide what your version of the facts are
I haven't given any version of the incident other than that it did happen, and it was a Jade Helm training camp that was fired at....so maybe you need to re-read my posts before you go accusing me of something that happened in your head.

Yeah....you're information may be a tad early....I don't think they have actually found whoever did it.

Another LugNut bullshit thread. What a surprise. I think when he posed for the picture in his avatar what was left of the mush between his ears fell out.

Forum List

Back