Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

The only ones getting their panties in a wad over Jade Hellm happen to be Republicans........that is a fact. So, it wouldn't take much for a mental pygmy rwnj to go apeshit and fire at the military.

And, before you go pointing fingers at Occupy Democrat's statements, you ought to check out Faux News' track record on making up shit. And we know how rwnj's are tuned in to Faux 24/7.

DALLAS — The questions being raised by right-wing bloggers and conservative commentators about a Pentagon training exercise called Jade Helm 15 traverse the outer edges of political paranoia.

The eight-week exercise starting in July and planned for locations in Texas, New Mexico, California and other Southwestern states, they say, is part of a secret plan to impose martial law, take away people’s guns, arrest political undesirables, launch an Obama-led hostile takeover of red-state Texas, or do some combination thereof.

But when Gov. Greg Abbott issued a directive to the Texas State Guard to keep watch over the military operation, seeming to give those concerns some official credence, it raised a more credible question: To what degree has the extreme become mainstream in Texas?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/u...ade-helm-get-some-traction-in-texas.html?_r=0

For liberals, it’s not exactly “breaking news” to find out that Fox News is mostly comprised of misinformation or flat-out lies. Anyone with even a shred of common sense can watch just a handful of their featured shows and see that the entire channel is nothing more than a propaganda mechanism for the Republican party.
Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time
The NYT article says "bloggers and conservative commentators".
No mention of Fox.

Considering a big chunk of Fox News' day is spent in commentary, 18% is probably accurate.
But it's opinion, not necessarily a "lie".

Not that this has fuck all to do the OP or anything

Maybe we should change the title of the thread to....

Truck backfires, sends Libs into a tizzy claiming "It must be RW!!!!!"

View attachment 46549
80 more replies after this?
Why?
I was following the story and seeing what developed.... and watching the Idiot Libs spin their narrative.

This news just broke...

And made the Libs look like idiots with their accusations!!!

It's clearly time to license exhaust systems so we can hold these terrorists responsible for making liberals wet their panties.

It's clearly time to license exhaust systems so we can hold these terrorists responsible for making liberals wet their panties.
That will take car of itself as soon as we outlaw vehicles, considering the number of deaths they're responsible for.

OP-ChickenShit fled

View attachment 46549
Why?
I was following the story and seeing what developed.... and watching the Idiot Libs spin their narrative.

This news just broke...

The only one that looked like an idiot was your peer, Dumbflurry.....who went on a rampage and made fun of someone for saying it happened in Texas....when that was not true....turns out he thought Jade Helm was only in Texas...... and there was no spin....just you claiming there was....Bwahahaha....

View attachment 46549
Why?

This news just broke...

The only one that looked like an idiot was your peer, Dumbflurry.....who went on a rampage and made fun of someone for saying it happened in Texas....when that was not true....turns out he thought Jade Helm was only in Texas...... and there was no spin....just you claiming there was....Bwahahaha....
I never said it happened in Texas... I said it was a truck backfiring.

Are you retarded?

View attachment 46549
Why?

This news just broke...

Are you retarded?

No, but you are retarded.

Here you are trying to make it seem like it was all made up........like some nice old man was just driving his truck down a country road and his truck backfired and liberals just went crazy over it.....actually the old coot, who is probably one of the many conservatives who think Jade Helm is Obama's way of declaring Martial law (bunch of buffoons) is a looney toons, who has been arrested. Yeah, I'm sure you're going to claim he's a liberal.....bwahahaha!

The claim whether it was shots or his truck backfiring is still under investigation, idiot, so the only one looking like an idiot here, is you.

Baria-708x350.jpg

The man arrested by Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agents on August 5 in connection with the twoCamp Shelby shootings has been identified as Alfred L. Baria, 61.

Whether Baria actually fired shots is still under investigation. No shell casings have been found in the area. Col Greg Michel said there were no confirmed shots, but that soldiers manning the traffic control points believed what they heard were gunshots.

According to MDOC records, Baria, 61, was first on the radar when he was convicted of burglary in Jackson County in 1976. He was sentenced to five years on March 3, 1976.

Twenty-six years later, on Jan. 28, 2002, Baria was sentenced in Perry County Court to six years in prison for felony possession of a controlled substance. The sentence was first handed down as house arrest, but for some reason it was revoked. He went back to prison on April 10, 2002.
(and more arrests......)

When he was stopped by authorities Wednesday, he had a fake pipe bomb in his truck, as well as two long PVC pipes sticking out of the bed of the truck. Search warrants were issued for his car and his home, and while no weapons were recovered from the car, the fake pipe bomb was found.

The ATF sent a bomb task force from Biloxi to verify whether the device was, in fact, explosive. Once the six to seven-inch piece of PVC pipe, painted olive drab green with end caps attached, was x-rayed, it was found not to be a pipe bomb.

“He more than made it, he painted it… He wanted it to look like” a pipe bomb, said ATF Resident Agent in Charge Jason Denham. “

Baria is charged with four criminal counts. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, August 7.

UPDATE Suspect Facing Multiple Charges For Jade Helm Shooting Incidents In Mississippi

Why?

This news just broke...

Are you retarded?

No, but you are retarded.

Here you are trying to make it seem like it was all made up........like some nice old man was just driving his truck down a country road and his truck backfired and liberals just went crazy over it.....actually the old coot, who is probably one of the many conservatives who think Jade Helm is Obama's way of declaring Martial law (bunch of buffoons) is a looney toons, who has been arrested. Yeah, I'm sure you're going to claim he's a liberal.....bwahahaha!

The claim whether it was shots or his truck backfiring is still under investigation, idiot, so the only one looking like an idiot here, is you.

Baria-708x350.jpg

The man arrested by Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agents on August 5 in connection with the twoCamp Shelby shootings has been identified as Alfred L. Baria, 61.

Whether Baria actually fired shots is still under investigation. No shell casings have been found in the area. Col Greg Michel said there were no confirmed shots, but that soldiers manning the traffic control points believed what they heard were gunshots.

According to MDOC records, Baria, 61, was first on the radar when he was convicted of burglary in Jackson County in 1976. He was sentenced to five years on March 3, 1976.

Twenty-six years later, on Jan. 28, 2002, Baria was sentenced in Perry County Court to six years in prison for felony possession of a controlled substance. The sentence was first handed down as house arrest, but for some reason it was revoked. He went back to prison on April 10, 2002.
(and more arrests......)

When he was stopped by authorities Wednesday, he had a fake pipe bomb in his truck, as well as two long PVC pipes sticking out of the bed of the truck. Search warrants were issued for his car and his home, and while no weapons were recovered from the car, the fake pipe bomb was found.

The ATF sent a bomb task force from Biloxi to verify whether the device was, in fact, explosive. Once the six to seven-inch piece of PVC pipe, painted olive drab green with end caps attached, was x-rayed, it was found not to be a pipe bomb.

“He more than made it, he painted it… He wanted it to look like” a pipe bomb, said ATF Resident Agent in Charge Jason Denham. “

Baria is charged with four criminal counts. He is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, August 7.

UPDATE Suspect Facing Multiple Charges For Jade Helm Shooting Incidents In Mississippi
Two guns at his house, which his son claimed ownership of... no gun in his truck.

If you have any different info, post it (with lunks)

Didn't my link and article print? Can't you read?

Two guns at his house, which his son claimed ownership of... no gun in his truck.

And no explosive charges, since he only had plumbing pipe.

If you have any different info, post it (with links)

Otherwise, you wet your pants over a truck backfiring.

Maybe you aren't up to date.....no surprise. I see you all are still trying to defend your little Teabag who has a rap sheet longer than my grocery list.

Whether Baria actually fired shots is still under investigation.

Forum List

Back