Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

Mertex

If you would actually bother reading posts, jeremiah posted the results of a Google search of the title before I could, and I copied his post in a quote..... Here's the link he found:

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

I really hate it if you don't like the method, but Luddly was throwing the crap out there and claiming she couldn't post links (Evidently expecting US to find them), so using Google was the only way to track the source down......

If you don't like the method, teach Luddly how to post from a phone like normal people do.

I read the posts, thank you, and it wasn't Luddly that gave the link........so quit trying to deflect. The fact was that the incident did happen, it was a Jade Helm facility that was shot at, and all your (meaning conservatives) rants and denials don't change that fact. You tried to insinuate that Occupy Democrats doesn't print the truth, and then back peddled out of it since it turned out to be true.

I don't teach people anything....if I did, I would first try to teach you to be more honest and not weasel out of what you say.
There is no proof anyone or anything was shot at.

Shots were fired within hearing of some soldiers.

I can do that here, in one minute.

Nobody will notice a thing.

Soldiers here shots around here everyday.

Something fishy about this whole story.

Yeah, right. I guess Faux News lies again........:badgrin:

Officials investigate reports of shots fired near Camp Shelby in Mississippi Fox News

Shots fired at Camp Shelby Mississippi - FOX 10 News fox10phoenix.com

Do you idiots realize how utterly stupid you look with your clown avies? Compound that stupidity by putting the dumbass photos upside down.

Hive minds are pathetic. Shame you all lost your sense of self while waddling through your talking points.

Mertex

If you would actually bother reading posts, jeremiah posted the results of a Google search of the title before I could, and I copied his post in a quote..... Here's the link he found:

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

I really hate it if you don't like the method, but Luddly was throwing the crap out there and claiming she couldn't post links (Evidently expecting US to find them), so using Google was the only way to track the source down......

If you don't like the method, teach Luddly how to post from a phone like normal people do.

I read the posts, thank you, and it wasn't Luddly that gave the link........so quit trying to deflect. The fact was that the incident did happen, it was a Jade Helm facility that was shot at, and all your (meaning conservatives) rants and denials don't change that fact. You tried to insinuate that Occupy Democrats doesn't print the truth, and then back peddled out of it since it turned out to be true.

I don't teach people anything....if I did, I would first try to teach you to be more honest and not weasel out of what you say.

Officials investigate reports of shots fired near Camp Shelby in Mississippi Fox News

Shep having his period again?

I use the net, have found no link saying anybody or anything was shot at.

Shot were possibly fired near some soldiers.

One can hear a rifle for five miles under the right conditions.

Until proven otherwise, I am going with "shots fired near" rather than "shots fired at".

Mertex

Until proven otherwise, I am going with "shots fired near" rather than "shots fired at".

That your are computer challenged is not our problem. Get someone to help you....or call Faux News.....:)

Mertex

That your are computer challenged is not our problem. Get someone to help you....or call Faux News.....:)
Who is "our"? Does that include the dumbfuck op who couldn't even be bothered to research his bullshit story & kept asking everyone else to do it for him?

Mertex

Show a link where someone in authority definitely states that shots were fired AT either persons or places.

Last time I looked, there was none.

Show a link where someone in authority definitely states that shots were fired AT either persons or places.

There's plenty of links on the thread, don't be such a lazy ass and expect others to spoon feed you.

Who is "our"?
Are you that ignorant that you don't realize there are more than one person giving out information here? Never mind, you are.

Does that include the dumbfuck op who couldn't even be bothered to research his bullshit story & kept asking everyone else to do it for him?

It includes the dumb fuck who thought that Jade Helm was only in Texas.......bwahahaha, you all are so incredibly stupid.

There's plenty of links on the thread, don't be such a lazy ass and expect others to spoon feed you.
No there aren't.

There are links to rumour and speculation, not links to persons of authority making definite statements of fact.

Who is "our"?
Are you that ignorant that you don't realize there are more than one person giving out information here? Never mind, you are.

Does that include the dumbfuck op who couldn't even be bothered to research his bullshit story & kept asking everyone else to do it for him?

It includes the dumb fuck who thought that Jade Helm was only in Texas.......bwahahaha, you all are so incredibly stupid.

FAIL
I've never commented on the story in this thread. Only the morons slinging bullshit within it.

Who is "our"?

FAIL
I've never commented on the story in this thread. Only the morons slinging bullshit within it.

You're doing it now......idiot.

Who is "our"?

FAIL

You're doing it now......idiot.
Your stupidity knows no limits it seems

No there aren't.

There are links to rumour and speculation, not links to persons of authority making definite statements of fact.

Oh right, moron, I guess the police are not persons of authority.

CAMP SHELBY, Mississippi - Police are looking for at least two suspects after shots were fired at Camp Shelby in Mississippi.

News from The Associated Press
4:55 p.m.

A federal agent says material found in a truck pulled over near Camp Shelby was not explosives.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent Jason Denham told The Associated Press on Wednesday that agents found PVC pipe, caps and other materials but they were not an explosive or destructive device.

The truck was pulled over after soldiers reported gunfire on consecutive days around the same area.

Denham says agents executed a search warrant on the truck driver's home, south of New Augusta, and found a pistol and rifle. Denham says the man, who has not been identified, is a convicted felon and may be charged in relation to illegally possessing those weapons.

It's unclear whether the man will be charged in the reported shootings Tuesday and Wednesday near the military base.

A federal agent says material found in a truck pulled over near Camp Shelby was not explosives.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent Jason Denham told The Associated Press on Wednesday that agents found PVC pipe, caps and other materials but they were not an explosive or destructive device.

The truck was pulled over after soldiers reported gunfire on consecutive days around the same area.

Denham says agents executed a search warrant on the truck driver's home, south of New Augusta, and found a pistol and rifle. Denham says the man, who has not been identified, is a convicted felon and may be charged in relation to illegally possessing those weapons.

It's unclear whether the man will be charged in the reported shootings Tuesday and Wednesday near the military base.
"Near the base", not "at the base".

I can wait for the facts; Mertex spins them from the air.

So far, there is no mention anywhere of a gun being found in the truck......

"Near the base", not "at the base".

I can wait for the facts; Mertex spins them from the air.

Another liar joins the thread...........show me where I have spun anything, moron. I'm just quoting Faux News. Why don't you try reading the articles before spewing your nonsense?

Apparently the guy didn't have a gun in his truck...

WBRC

CAMP SHELBY, MS (WDAM) - A press conference was held Wednesday afternoon regarding two incidents near Camp Shelby. Earlier Wednesday, a suspect by the name of Alfred Baria, 61, drove a maroon truck past authorities when they thought they heard another shot. Authorities pulled over Baria and took him into custody for questioning.

After questioning and further investigation, Baria is facing two felony charges for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and four misdemeanor charges for disturbing the peace of a person. Baria admitted that he was the person that police were looking for in connection to the incidents. Baria claimed he did not fire any shots and that the sound was just his truck backfiring.

ATF found two guns at the suspect's home. Biloxi Bomb Squad did find a device in the suspect's truck, but confirmed it was not dangerous.

Backfire or Gunfire Authorities continue to piece together inve - WSMV Channel 4

Maybe we should change the title of the thread to....

Truck backfires, sends Libs into a tizzy claiming "It must be RW!!!!!"

miley-cyrus-laughing.gif

Forum List

Back