Domestic terrorists open fire on soldiers at Jade Helm

RWs idiots. I wrote what I read. Read the links. They verify what I wrote.

Quit hiding behind lies and trying so desperately to derail the thread.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The link that verifies what you said was reporting a false report, Luddly. THAT is the point! You need stop getting your news from the Democrat websites that slant stories to the point of fiction.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

How many times do I have to say I was looking for verification.

Sheesh.

I give up.

It was verified that the report on "right wing terrorists" was out in left field. In hindsight, I should not have found that article and posted it as it was easy to misconstrue and could easily lead the reader to believe I actually believed there was such a thing as right wing terrorists. (I do not). My mistake was opening this thread and looking for your source to begin with. Good night, Luddly.
Not your fault. If you entered the keywords in Google, it went straight to it.....

Luddley probably intended that, since he suddenly forgot how to post links.
Luddley like most if not all liberal democrats see right wing terrorists wherever they look. Hillary has a history of that SAME vision.

Nothing is ever their fault, it was those damn RWT's. If anything he has proven he is at the very least another case of mental illness in the democrat party.

Thanks.

The link that verifies what you said was reporting a false report, Luddly. THAT is the point! You need stop getting your news from the Democrat websites that slant stories to the point of fiction.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

It was verified that the report on "right wing terrorists" was out in left field. In hindsight, I should not have found that article and posted it as it was easy to misconstrue and could easily lead the reader to believe I actually believed there was such a thing as right wing terrorists. (I do not). My mistake was opening this thread and looking for your source to begin with. Good night, Luddly.
Not your fault. If you entered the keywords in Google, it went straight to it.....

You are very gracious and merciful, Obiwan. I appreciate it but I do feel I didn't think that through. I fell right into it! I can assure you it won't happen again. Luddly can find a link as easily as any of the rest of us can.

On top of the car of the suspects, it says "Broken Arrow"

Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow refers to an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components, but which does not create the risk of nuclear war. These include:

Accidental or unexplained nuclear detonation.
Non-nuclear detonation or burning of a nuclear weapon.
Radioactive contamination.
Loss in transit of nuclear asset with or without its carrying vehicle.
Jettisoning of a nuclear weapon or nuclear component.
Public hazard, actual or implied.
link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)

Broken arrow is also a Military command when an american unit has been over run by the enemy!
Possible exercise??? Interesting theory, in light of recent events.

Camp Shelby hosts large-scale National Guard exercise

HATTIESBURG, Miss. — About 500 active-duty soldiers from Texas are training with a National Guard unit from north Mississippi at Camp Shelby, a 134,000-acre National Guard training center in Hattiesburg.

The Hattiesburg American reports that, all told, about 4,600 soldiers are participating in the exercises to train active soldiers, reserve soldiers and the National Guard together.

"This is the first time that we've had this kind of exercise at Camp Shelby," said Maj. Gen. Augustus L. Collins, adjutant general of Mississippi and commanding general of both the Mississippi Army and Air Force National Guard.

Camp Shelby hosts large-scale National Guard exercise - U.S. - Stripes

First time they have had JH15 too.
Thanks for the info.... I knew that the regular Army sent trainers and evaluators to Camp Shelby, and that National Guard units have been training with regular Army units for years, but I didn't know they were conducting joint training exercises at that location now.

Thanks.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

You are very gracious and merciful, Obiwan. I appreciate it but I do feel I didn't think that through. I fell right into it! I can assure you it won't happen again. Luddly can find a link as easily as any of the rest of us can.
Yeah, you have to watch Luddly... He tries to get you to post a link, then credit it to you....

Thanks.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

I think his lie/flame was counting on no one looking. Just the title of the OP itself lends to a flame. It was a very poor shot at doing some drive by shotgun posting aimed at LYING about gun owners.

He did not even have the state right in the OP. It was just a cheap shot and a lie and he got caught. NOT that he will admit to anything just derail his own and offer other cheap shot possibles.

But at least readers/members can judge based on his OP not rumor.

ruun, run away!
Luddly did....
Golden-Girls-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

Truck the shooters were in found. Old Red Ford Ranger parked in front
of a trailer.

Guess the race?

Oh, never mind.

Meanwhile, two men have been taken into questioning by Perry County Sheriff’s Department:

CLl0DSmUAAA9fLJ.jpg

A pair of dindu nuffins.

No doubt since they're both dark skinned, CNN will be saying they are "Muslims" or "linked to Muslims" or "converted to Islam in the past 6 months" and will be lining up the crisis actor "witnesses" and "family members" in front of their green screen, in no time.

Never let a good [manufactured] crisis go to waste.

Right?

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

I think his lie/flame was counting on no one looking. Just the title of the OP itself lends to a flame. It was a very poor shot at doing some drive by shotgun posting aimed at LYING about gun owners.

He did not even have the state right in the OP. It was just a cheap shot and a lie and he got caught. NOT that he will admit to anything just derail his own and offer other cheap shot possibles.

Just fact check, and he always goes down.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

I did not think about that. You are very insightful, Darkfury.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

Sheesh.

I give up.

He's not the Board Liar for nothing.

When I was in the Illinois National Guard we were in trucks going to our training area in Joliet Illinois......on the grounds of the training area, on the road leading in, there were pick up trucks pulled off the side of the road....as we passed we saw two guys in orange vests with shotguns hauling a dead dear...it was shotgun, dear season.....right near where we were going to be training.....so until they find the guy, I am not betting on terrorism.......could be but I doubt it....

Truck the shooters were in found. Old Red Ford Ranger parked in front
of a trailer.

Guess the race?

Oh, never mind.

Meanwhile, two men have been taken into questioning by Perry County Sheriff’s Department:

CLl0DSmUAAA9fLJ.jpg

A pair of dindu nuffins.

No doubt since they're both dark skinned, CNN will be saying they are "Muslims" or "linked to Muslims" or "converted to Islam in the past 6 months" and will be lining up the crisis actor "witnesses" and "family members" in front of their green screen, in no time.

Never let a good [manufactured] crisis go to waste.

Right?

We are all dark skinned in the South.

It's fuckin' August for Christ's sake.

When I was in the Illinois National Guard we were in trucks going to our training area in Joliet Illinois......on the grounds of the training area, on the road leading in, there were pick up trucks pulled off the side of the road....as we passed we saw two guys in orange vests with shotguns hauling a dead dear...it was shotgun, dear season.....right near where we were going to be training.....so until they find the guy, I am not betting on terrorism.......could be but I doubt it....
Army is up and down these roads daily.

They see and hear hunters daily, just as we hear them.

Never heard of any confusion or confrontation.

Knowing they are unarmed, it would not be hard for someone to hijack a howitzer or tank though.

They actually open training areas to hunting, and Camp Shelby utilizes adjacent land in the Desoto National Forest for training.

http://www.campshelby.org/

Army is up and down these roads daily.

They see and hear hunters daily, just as we hear them.

Never heard of any confusion or confrontation.

Knowing they are unarmed, it would not be hard for someone to hijack a howitzer or tank though.
frog season started June 30th...

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats s file PolitiFact

Occupy Democrats's file
politifact%2Fmugs%2FOccupy_Democrats_official.jpg

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Occupy Democrats's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

The only ones getting their panties in a wad over Jade Hellm happen to be Republicans........that is a fact. So, it wouldn't take much for a mental pygmy rwnj to go apeshit and fire at the military.

And, before you go pointing fingers at Occupy Democrat's statements, you ought to check out Faux News' track record on making up shit. And we know how rwnj's are tuned in to Faux 24/7.

DALLAS — The questions being raised by right-wing bloggers and conservative commentators about a Pentagon training exercise called Jade Helm 15 traverse the outer edges of political paranoia.

The eight-week exercise starting in July and planned for locations in Texas, New Mexico, California and other Southwestern states, they say, is part of a secret plan to impose martial law, take away people’s guns, arrest political undesirables, launch an Obama-led hostile takeover of red-state Texas, or do some combination thereof.

But when Gov. Greg Abbott issued a directive to the Texas State Guard to keep watch over the military operation, seeming to give those concerns some official credence, it raised a more credible question: To what degree has the extreme become mainstream in Texas?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/u...ade-helm-get-some-traction-in-texas.html?_r=0

For liberals, it’s not exactly “breaking news” to find out that Fox News is mostly comprised of misinformation or flat-out lies. Anyone with even a shred of common sense can watch just a handful of their featured shows and see that the entire channel is nothing more than a propaganda mechanism for the Republican party.
Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

BREAKING Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Camp

Tuesday when two unidentified white males perpetrated a drive-by shooting at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg, Mississippi- one of the bases where Jade Helm 15 troops were deploying from.

Thankfully, no injuries or deaths were reported, and a manhunt is underway for the right-wing terrorists who struck out against the Army.

Occupy Democrats's file

Occupy Democrats, founded in 2012, is an advocacy group created to counterbalance the Republican tea party, and to "give President Obama and other progressive Democrats a Congress that will work with them to grow the economy, create jobs, promote fairness and fight inequality, and get money out of politics!"
Click on the ruling to see all of Occupy Democrats's statements for that ruling.

The only ones getting their panties in a wad over Jade Hellm happen to be Republicans........that is a fact. So, it wouldn't take much for a mental pygmy rwnj to go apeshit and fire at the military.

And, before you go pointing fingers at Occupy Democrat's statements, you ought to check out Faux News' track record on making up shit. And we know how rwnj's are tuned in to Faux 24/7.

DALLAS — The questions being raised by right-wing bloggers and conservative commentators about a Pentagon training exercise called Jade Helm 15 traverse the outer edges of political paranoia.

The eight-week exercise starting in July and planned for locations in Texas, New Mexico, California and other Southwestern states, they say, is part of a secret plan to impose martial law, take away people’s guns, arrest political undesirables, launch an Obama-led hostile takeover of red-state Texas, or do some combination thereof.

But when Gov. Greg Abbott issued a directive to the Texas State Guard to keep watch over the military operation, seeming to give those concerns some official credence, it raised a more credible question: To what degree has the extreme become mainstream in Texas?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/u...ade-helm-get-some-traction-in-texas.html?_r=0

For liberals, it’s not exactly “breaking news” to find out that Fox News is mostly comprised of misinformation or flat-out lies. Anyone with even a shred of common sense can watch just a handful of their featured shows and see that the entire channel is nothing more than a propaganda mechanism for the Republican party.
You are deflecting in order to NOT call out the retard OP. You know he is guilty of being a total fool and idiot besides an out right liar. Address the OP direct or face YOUR public failure in regards to honesty and truth.

Occupy Democrats's file

PolitiFart??? Why don't you just quote Hillary ("I'll never tell the truth when a lie will do") Clinton's website????

Using a proven liberal tool funded by the Democrats DOES NOT constitute a source!!!!

Occupy Democrats's file

PolitiFart??? Why don't you just quote Hillary ("I'll never tell the truth when a lie will do") Clinton's website????

Using a proven liberal tool funded by the Democrats DOES NOT constitute a source!!!!
It all evens out. The OP does NOT constitute a poster.

Forum List

Back