Domination

Once you've rejected reason, as has PC,

what's left?
Conspiracy theories?

She stated, unequivocally, that the ability of humans to reason is what's wrong with the human race.

I wonder if in the process she realizes that she was endorsing her own inability to reason.
Did she really say that? :eek-52:

Read post 166 and you tell me.
Holy shit!

Save it for future use. She can't get out from under it. She has condemned the power of human beings to reason.

It's hilarious that the OP accuses the left of wanting 'domination' when she herself wants the nation dominated by God.

Seems a pretty good idea to me.

1. If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.
  2. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
    – Leviticus 25:10

The bolded portion of the quotation is inscribed on the Liberty Bell

You are incapable of morality without the specter of an imaginary monster hanging over you.

That is a sad commentary on your character.

Society is not capable of morality sans God.
As the abattoir known as the French Revolution proved, replacing religion with reason is a monumental error.
'Reason' results in deciding to kill any who don't agree with the government.

You're just not bright enough to recognize that.

You are not capable of morality without imagining there is a God? You possess that little capacity for reason?

This was the statement you misquoted:

I use words with precision.
Seems you are not able to do the same.

It's hilarious that the OP accuses the left of wanting 'domination' when she herself wants the nation dominated by God.

1. If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.
  2. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

You are incapable of morality without the specter of an imaginary monster hanging over you.

As the abattoir known as the French Revolution proved, replacing religion with reason is a monumental error.

Whoever the atheists were in the French Revolution, they killed far fewer Frenchmen than did the Catholic Church and its influence in times before the revolution.

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try....but you wouldn't be successful.

1. In the course of France's short revolution, 600,000 French citizens were killed, and another 145,000 fled the country. Schom, "Napoleon Bonaparte," p. 253.

2. "That's in a country with between 24 and 26 million people, about the current population of Texas. In terms of population loss, that would be the equalivalent of the United States having a 9/11 attack every day for seven years." Coulter, "Demonic," p. 266.

3. According to Solzhenitsyn, the Spanish Inquisition, at its height, destroyed 10 people per month.
a. But, during the revolutionary years 1918-1919, Lenin's Cheka executed, without trial, more than one thousand (1,000) people a month.
At the height of Stalin's terror, 1937-1938, tens of thousands of people were shot per month. Solzhenitsyn, "Warning To The West."

Seems to be a regular pattern among you Liberals.....lies and ignorance used to slander the righteous.

Isn't that the truth?

Name 10 liberal beliefs that you are content to see continue, as opposed to being ousted by conservative domination.

It would be far more revealing to list ten of the lies you produce on a daily basis, NYLIar.

You are not capable of morality without imagining there is a God? You possess that little capacity for reason?

I asked you if YOU are not capable of morality without imagining there is a God. I didn't quote anything.

You can either answer or do your usual dodge.

Are you claiming you're not a member of society?

Name 10 liberal beliefs that you are content to see continue, as opposed to being ousted by conservative domination.

It would be far more revealing to list ten of the lies you produce on a daily basis, NYLIar.

You cannot name a single liberal belief that you would not want to see put down by conservative 'domination'

and yet you're accusing liberals of some sort of sin of wanting to dominate.

That's hilarious.

Whoever the atheists were in the French Revolution, they killed far fewer Frenchmen than did the Catholic Church and its influence in times before the revolution.

1. In the course of France's short revolution, 600,000 French citizens were killed, and another 145,000 fled the country. Schom, "Napoleon Bonaparte," p. 253.

2. "That's in a country with between 24 and 26 million people, about the current population of Texas. In terms of population loss, that would be the equalivalent of the United States having a 9/11 attack every day for seven years." Coulter, "Demonic," p. 266.

3. According to Solzhenitsyn, the Spanish Inquisition, at its height, destroyed 10 people per month.
a. But, during the revolutionary years 1918-1919, Lenin's Cheka executed, without trial, more than one thousand (1,000) people a month.
At the height of Stalin's terror, 1937-1938, tens of thousands of people were shot per month. Solzhenitsyn, "Warning To The West."

Seems to be a regular pattern among you Liberals.....lies and ignorance used to slander the righteous.

Isn't that the truth?

40,000 killed in the Reign of Terror.

Isn't that the truth?

Lenin was not part of the French Revolution, dumbass.

All you need to take away from this thread, for future reference and enjoyment, is that PoliticalChic reveres blind obedience to imaginary supernatural beings

over the power of the human mind to reason.

So when God tells you to fly a plane into a building...

All you need to take away from this thread, for future reference and enjoyment, is that PoliticalChic reveres blind obedience to imaginary supernatural beings

The human mind can reason all day long. The human being will continue to act in his own self interest. Some do it better than others. Tough shit.

This whole thread is cobbled together from bits and pieces from a book Ann Coulter wrote about five years ago; "Dominion". The same title as this thread. There is no room in her mind of a creative thought of her own, so Chica employs copy and paste for a foundation of the ideas of others.

Hell, last September Chica started a thread about the French Revolution, a section from the same Coulter fantasy, "Dominion", and is recycling quotes from that sophistry five months ago in this thread. Chica's only talent is recycling the ideas of others, quite often in an underhanded and dishonest fashion.

I asked you if YOU are not capable of morality without imagining there is a God. I didn't quote anything.

You can either answer or do your usual dodge.

Are you claiming you're not a member of society?

This was the statement you are attempting to misidentify.

Be certain to let me know when you've given up twisting same, and care to comment on the actual statement.

You cannot name a single liberal belief that you would not want to see put down by conservative 'domination'

and yet you're accusing liberals of some sort of sin of wanting to dominate.

That's hilarious.

I never said I wanted anyone "put down," did I?

I so appreciate your posts, as they represent the glaring dishonesty that is an integral part of Liberalism.

Isn't that the truth?

40,000 killed in the Reign of Terror.

In the course of France's short revolution, 600,000 French citizens were killed, and another 145,000 fled the country. Schom, "Napoleon Bonaparte," p. 253.

"Napoleon Bonaparte: A Life,"
by Alan Schom

I'm certain some good soul will help you get a library card.

Nonsense, utter, and proven so by the peaceful societies that do not believe in God.

I'd rather use this example, your sort of folks....

“The Black Book of Communism states its purpose as being "to paint a true picture of all the criminal aspects of the Communist world, from individual assassinations to mass murder." It devotes more than 200 of its 856 pages to the Soviet Union, about which it gives an indispensable history; but there is in turn a detailed chronicling of events in Spain, Poland, Central and Southeastern Europe, China, North Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Latin America, Africa and Afghanistan…”

In addition, the Black Book continues the process of refuting the premise, prominently advanced by Khrushchev, that Communism in Soviet Russia started out benignly, but turned vicious with Stalin. Lenin, we are reminded, put into place all of the apparatus of the terror-state. It helps to read Lenin's 1918 telegram in which he ordered the hanging of 100 kulaks: "I mean hang publicly, so that people see it... Do all this so that for miles around people see it, understand it, tremble."

The Black Book of Communism
The Journal of Social, Political, and Economic Studies; Washington; Fall 2000; Dwight D Murphey

Isn't that the truth?

Lenin was not part of the French Revolution, dumbass.

Now, watch as I turn that appellation back where it belongs, on you:
The Russian version was merely a continuation of the French.

"If the French revolution was the end of monarchy and aristocratic privilege and the emergence of the common man and democratic rights, it was also the beginnings of modern totalitarian government and large-scale executions of "enemies of the People" by impersonal government entities (Robespierre's "Committee of Public Safety"). This legacy would not reach its fullest bloom until the tragic arrival of the German Nazis and Soviet and Chinese communists of the 20th century. "
French Revolution - Robespierre, and the Legacy of the Reign of Terror

Bolsheviks claimed descent: “Historians of the French Revolution, which the Russians saw as a model for their own…” Bolshevik Festivals, 1917–1920

Seems your insult boomeranged back, huh?

Forum List

Back