Dominion Software Scandal

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Should congress investigate the Dominion Software scandal?
If Pelosi stopped an investigation, it would be an admission of guilt.

There's too much there to ignore.

If this exact situation were reversed, the left would have burned down nearly every America city by now.

Did you see the news?
Californians are moving to Georgia in droves to register to vote for Democrat senators
They will move back after their win.

Is there really any other choice than Civil War?

She should recuse herself since she has ties to it...but atlas we know that isn't going to happen. At best though all she can do is ignore it or delay it----and in 2 years the republicans will take over the house where she has no control.

She should recuse herself since she has ties to it...but atlas we know that isn't going to happen. At best though all she can do is ignore it or delay it----and in 2 years the republicans will take over the house where she has no control.

If Biden gets the WH and Dems take the senate.....in 2 years Republicans will never have ANY path to win ANY elections in America
in fact, America will likely cease to exist as we knew it.

If Biden gets the WH and Dems take the senate.....in 2 years Republicans will never have ANY path to win ANY elections in America

Nah After two years of Biden and his whacky plans the Reps should take it all in the mid terms. Tax payers will be sick of the crap Biden is pushing.

Nah After two years of Biden and his whacky plans the Reps should take it all. Tax payers will be sick of the crap Biden is pushing.

If they can steal the Presidential election today, after Trumps four years........
You really think they can't make enough changes to do what I said with complete control?

And how can republicans win ANY elections if the left has Dominion for every election?
By the time they finish putting their Dominion machines in place, re-districting to assure their wins etc etc etc

Their plan is not 4 years......it's for ever
Conservatives have this persistent and pervasive inability to properly evaluate their enemy. it's why Biden will be President.

Last edited:
NB4 move to Conspiracy Theories.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying this is a conspiracy)

If it goes against the Left narrative....move to CS...got it

Pretty much.

Honesty appreciated.
If conservatives weren't such weaklings, we'd probably have a civil war to correct this mess.
But you're perfectly safe.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The surest way to make sure it goes nowhere is to put congress in charge.

This shit calls for real criminal prosecution.

Nah After two years of Biden and his whacky plans the Reps should take it all in the mid terms. Tax payers will be sick of the crap Biden is pushing.
You think the Marxists are going to let that happen if they get away with this?

After two years of Biden and his whacky plans the Reps should take it all in the mid terms. Tax payers will be sick of the crap Biden is pushing.
Only if the Reps keep the Senate. Otherwise, new federal legislation will institutionalize election fraud.

I sure hope the Rep's keep the Senate. If not we are in for a horrible four years.

NB4 move to Conspiracy Theories.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying this is a conspiracy)

If it goes against the Left narrative....move to CS...got it

Pretty much.

Honesty appreciated.
If conservatives weren't such weaklings, we'd probably have a civil war to correct this mess.
But you're perfectly safe.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Newsflash:

I am not a leftist.

From your keyboard to G-d's monitor. :eusa_pray:

Trumps lawyers should talk to this lady.

Nancy is 100 percent in on it
Zero shot
USA is lower than a banana republic

Forum List

Back