Dominion Software Scandal

Should congress investigate the Dominion Software scandal?
If Pelosi stopped an investigation, it would be an admission of guilt.

Fact check: Incorrect reporting of Antrim county election results due to human error; Nancy Pelosi’s husband does not own Dominion Voting Systems

Nah After two years of Biden and his whacky plans the Reps should take it all. Tax payers will be sick of the crap Biden is pushing.

If they can steal the Presidential election today, after Trumps four years........
You really think they can't make enough changes to do what I said with complete control?

And how can republicans win ANY elections if the left has Dominion for every election?
By the time they finish putting their Dominion machines in place, re-districting to assure their wins etc etc etc

Their plan is not 4 years......it's for ever
Conservatives have this persistent and pervasive inability to properly evaluate their enemy. it's why Biden will be President.

There is a list of what he wants to do here on the board somewhere. Saw it last week.

He will raise taxes on any Corp or person making 400,000 or more. He nor the Dems never learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Once they don't get the money they think they will get they will raise everyone's taxes. That's how dumb they are.

He wants a path to citizenship for the 22 million illegals who are here. Guess he doesn't know they don't want American citizenship. They are here illegally to earn money to send back to Mexico. He also doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They cost us billions each year.

He also wants to institute green crap. I wonder how he thinks small businesses will be able to afford what he wants to do. I wonder how many will go out of business. Small business is the backbone of this country. No small business, a lost of many jobs.

The man is bat shit crazy. There were other things on that list but I can't remember them all.

NB4 move to Conspiracy Theories.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying this is a conspiracy)

If it goes against the Left narrative....move to CS...got it
What mods are leftist on this board? 1 or 2?

Trumps lawyers should talk to this lady.
You think they haven't? They've spoken to all the conspiracy pushers....

The problem with your conspiracy, is that the battleground states all added paper ballots with a paper trail as a safety measure, to their electronic voting.

Georgia, a State that Trump won big in 2016,
just had a hand recount of paper ballots, and there was NO VOTE FLIPPING by the Dominion voting machines....Trump still lost, by 12000 votes....

There goes your flipping votes theory... Poof!

NB4 move to Conspiracy Theories.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying this is a conspiracy)

If it goes against the Left narrative....move to CS...got it
What mods are leftist on this board? 1 or 2?

Trumps lawyers should talk to this lady.
You think they haven't? They've spoken to all the conspiracy pushers....

The problem with your conspiracy, is that the battleground states all added paper ballots with a paper trail as a safety measure, to their electronic voting.

Georgia, a State that Trump won big in 2016,
just had a hand recount of paper ballots, and there was NO VOTE FLIPPING by the Dominion voting machines....Trump still lost, by 12000 votes....

There goes your flipping votes theory... Poof!

Still used Dominion machines that took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one, how many didn't they catch??

There is a list of what he wants to do here on the board somewhere. Saw it last week.

He will raise taxes on any Corp or person making 400,000 or more. He nor the Dems never learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. Once they don't get the money they think they will get they will raise everyone's taxes. That's how dumb they are.

He wants a path to citizenship for the 22 million illegals who are here. Guess he doesn't know they don't want American citizenship. They are here illegally to earn money to send back to Mexico. He also doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They cost us billions each year.

He also wants to institute green crap. I wonder how he thinks small businesses will be able to afford what he wants to do. I wonder how many will go out of business. Small business is the backbone of this country. No small business, a lost of many jobs.

The man is bat shit crazy. There were other things on that list but I can't remember them all.

He also wants to remove the liability protection from firearm manufacturers and sellers. That means cities, individuals, and yes, even criminals who get shot by the cops can sue them all out of business. Thinking ahead, he also wants to make the purchasing of firearms, ammo or gun parts illegal over the internet. If you own a gun or buy one from somebody else, you will have to obtain a national gun license.

His plans for a national $15.00 minimum wage would create a domino effect that would drastically increase the cost of living and inflation. That would send many more jobs overseas, or get industry to look into more automation investments to replace humans.

He and Cory Booker worked on an Obama exit policy to destroy the suburbs. Inserting low-income, high-crime people into those now safe suburbs would utterly destroy them sending property values plummeting. Stores closing, schools becoming unsafe, more police and emergency personnel would be needed. That means your now nice park could become project buildings.

I sure hope the Rep's keep the Senate. If not we are in for a horrible four years.

No, only two years. After the damage they cause, much like under Obama, the people will put Republicans back in charge of the House.

I agree. The tax payer will be sick of him and the Dems in two years especially if Biden does what he has on his list. Hell his plans are bat shit crazy.

I'd say folks will be ready for Trump in 2024.

I'm sure anybody that can look into it from the Trump side is already doing it. I say it's time to remove technology from our election system. Let's do the entire thing by hand count. The Democrat looks at the ballot and hands it over to the Republican. The Republican looks at it and they count the vote unless there is a conflict.

It would take much longer and they'd have to hire more people, but at least we won't have to go through this BS every election.

I'm sure anybody that can look into it from the Trump side is already doing it. I say it's time to remove technology from our election system. Let's do the entire thing by hand count. The Democrat looks at the ballot and hands it over to the Republican. The Republican looks at it and they count the vote unless there is a conflict.

It would take much longer and they'd have to hire more people, but at least we won't have to go through this BS every election.

I agree. Do away with the machines. Hands on every ballot from now on.

This vote people are suspicious because of this hacked Dominion software that was used in most of the country. Last presidential election Hillary had a recount in three states suspecting Russians were hacking the machines. In GW's second term the accusation was thrown out that Bush's buddy was a CEO of the Diebold voting machine company and rigged the machines in his favor. Prior to that the dreaded hanging chads because Democrats are too stupid to punch a hole in a card.

It's ridiculous already. I mean, if neither party trusts technology to do the job, then do it by hand. We can't go through this every election because people are distrusting the voting process.

This vote people are suspicious because of this hacked Dominion software that was used in most of the country. Last presidential election Hillary had a recount in three states suspecting Russians were hacking the machines. In GW's second term the accusation was thrown out that Bush's buddy was a CEO of the Diebold voting machine company and rigged the machines in his favor. Prior to that the dreaded hanging chads because Democrats are too stupid to punch a hole in a card.

It's ridiculous already. I mean, if neither party trusts technology to do the job, then do it by hand. We can't go through this every election because people are distrusting the voting process.
Dominion software was not hacked. You deplorables have been so utterly and thoroughly defeated in this election, all you can do is lie. It's sad, really. :(

Dominion software was not hacked. You deplorables have been so utterly and thoroughly defeated in this election, all you can do is lie. It's sad, really. :(

Well explain how 6,000 Trump votes got given to Biden?? They caught that one. Wonder how may they didn't catch.

According to Republicans, the 'dominion servers were seized in Germany by the US military'.

So clearly you have nothing to worry about.

She should recuse herself since she has ties to it...but atlas we know that isn't going to happen. At best though all she can do is ignore it or delay it----and in 2 years the republicans will take over the house where she has no control.

If Biden gets the WH and Dems take the senate.....in 2 years Republicans will never have ANY path to win ANY elections in America
in fact, America will likely cease to exist as we knew it.
Fair enough---good possibility.

Well explain how 6,000 Trump votes got given to Biden?? They caught that one. Wonder how may they didn't catch.
That was a clerical mistake which didn't actually affect the ballots. It was merely a tabulation error which would have been caught during canvassing even had it not been detected during their initial count.

Regardless, Dominion software was not hacked.

Forum List

Back